Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Idiom: “More front than Brighton”
Meaning: If you have more front than Brighton, you are very self-confident, possibly excessively so.

I just cannot ever recall anyone else in the media with as much front as her …. It defies any logic. It is vulgar , the way she is presenting herself, flaunting holidays, clothes she is wearing, designer bags, living in a mansion. , eating out in fancy restaurants , buying pets … yet abandoning these pets and the kids to holiday with a new man when the love of her life just left ! I am not sure how much more can take of seeing it all … all these fake people fawning over her , then the ones brave enough to speak out disappear (bit like Putin’s critics!)

Reactions: 41

Upintheair83

VIP Member
In regards to SB, I agree with what others have said. I reckon daddy Woods has taken him the US so he won't go running back to her, and to keep his mind away from her. I'm thinking him and daddy woods seem like they have been educating themselves about narcissists and so i bet daddy woods is telling him to try the grey rock method now. Narcissists hate that. Let KP sweat abit.
I know he hasn't always come across as the nicest person, but there are hints of good from him and if I'm honest I wish him well. She destroys everything around her.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Another bit.

Explanation of why hidden assets are a concern in legal and financial matters: Hidden assets are a major concern in legal and financial matters for several reasons. Firstly, hidden assets can be used to defraud creditors, evade taxes, or conceal illegal activities. By uncovering these hidden assets, forensic accountants can help ensure that individuals or organizations are held accountable for their financial obligations and prevent them from benefiting from their illicit activities. Secondly, hidden assets can impact the outcome of legal disputes, such as divorce proceedings or business disputes. By accurately assessing the value of hidden assets, forensic accountants can help ensure a fair distribution of assets and prevent one party from being disadvantaged. Lastly, hidden assets can have significant financial implications, both for individuals and organizations. By identifying and recovering hidden assets, forensic accountants can help recover funds that may have been wrongfully obtained or misappropriated, thereby mitigating financial losses.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think he's done with her this time finally and thats probably why Daddy has got him out in the USA, so he can't go scuttling back like a cockroach to that infested shithole of hers. The longer he's away the better I guess.

I would assume that the time he has out of reach of her claws is time to reflect on the hell she's put him through over the years and how he's been treated no differently to All Those Wot Ave Gorn Before him - how he has been mugged-off like all the rest have been by the thing. I mean I very much doubt he'd have even thought of the idea of debasing himself as he did on OF without her pushing him to do it but there is no undoing that now and it'll follow him forever.

Don't get me wrong about SB because he's not really a very nice bloke to start with, yet he ain't a fraction of the arsehole skank is but has been used & abused, stamped through the shite then blamed for everything as skank started Egging again trying to find a Better Option than he. No wonder he is hurt and mortified.

So come on SB - the hour is nigh to dish the dirt on the filthy old Ho and exact your vengence on it because you know you want to and Daddy sure as hell wants you to! Earn a lotta dosh to help cover your mortifying pain and agony at being mugged-off by the skank :)

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Steptoe
---

You no the bent social worker I feel I need to mention this at least once a day because they seem to have got away with this and it fumes me a big miscarriage of justice I have ever heard of and no one published it or called them out shame on the media in this country yes you lot reading this expose them both dare ya
Unless you use Lynne Rickwood's name you may as well not bother, referring to her a the bent social worker allows her to fade from memory. I absolutely agree with you that what Lynne Rickwood did was utterly shameful and she shouldn't be forgotten for it. Keep up the good work Polly!

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos
Reading this, I’m wondering if the reason why KFP keeps repeating she’s not going to lose mucky mansion is because she misunderstood the order preventing HER from selling the house? You know, like she thought the restraining order preventing her from harassing MP meant MP wasn’t allowed to talk about her.

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
I wonder if Lego-man is enjoying Carls' holiday with the Skank? I bet he's fuming that he's taken 'The One's' prepaid holiday and is now getting all her $#ite day and night. No wonder he can't bear to even look at her, and can't wait to get back to the UK and scarper. He must be thinking "I don't need this shit' plus Kipper must be unravelling, and taking loadsa coke and alcohol. I wouldn't know if he's heavily into the same stuff but it must be a real eye-opener for that boy!
Imagine how pissed off little JJ must be though
He probably thought 'ill put up with the old banger so I can get a few column inches then I'll ditch her'
Then along comes Carl and actually grows some balls for an hour or 2 and bam, he's got more news articles than he's had the whole time he's been with the skank.
And there's JJ stuck in some ski resort with that minger pawing him with her crusty nails while texting her ex and being hammered in the papers 🤣🤣 probably have to spend the whole flight home listening to her go on and on and on about her exs and the 'press' out to get her

• Haha

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the 'NDA's that were handed out to people were all just general print outs from years ago and KP and AFP had a big draw of them. An NDA has to be properly drafted for the particular situation. So a general one drafted 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't mean shit. It's all just bluster and intimidation imo. As everyone has been saying, even if an NDA was watertight, what money is she going to use to go to court?
No NDA is water tight. There has been a shift in the courts views of NDAs. As you say, they need to be really specific and cannot cover any actions that are illegal.

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Latest 🙄
🎵 Desperado, why won't you come to your senses 🎵

This right here is exactly what's wrong with these people nowadays.
He has eyes, ears and access to the Internet so knows exactly who and what she is 🤮🤮 and yet is still so desperate for fame that he allows himself to be photographed exchanging bodily fluids with the Manky Skank in public and sold to the tabloids for 5 minutes of fame.
What a sad sad fuck he is.
Those poor kids 😢

• Sad
  • Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
It,s all a bit quiet really. I,m hoping both Alex and SB start telling their stories. We need someone to get the real truth about her out there, not the manufactured crap about great mother, spilll how gross she really is.

Reactions: 40

Parry1988

VIP Member
How can Carl stand by and let her make such a mug of him. I'd be straight onto the cops / SS grassing her in, he started off so well let's hope he keeps going after this latest news article and set up pics

• Heart

Ohflip

Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If sink boys been "got to" by the clan and threatened with something expect a "my account was hacked" statement coming out soon from sink boy "it wasn't me posting just someone causing trouble who hacked my account" that's the usual clan trick when something that shouldn't be posted or when someone is off their face posts something that could get clan grifter in shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cazza72

Oh my god the constant sniffing is through the roof! Giving off huge Westbrook and Katona vibes. That's the most prominent I've seen it. Wow.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest.
I thought it was said the horses couldn’t be taken 🤔

Gee, this week’s podcast is going to be something. Lied about Kryten last week, how is she gonna explain that to Edna and the braindead lot. SB’s messages, which she will obviously ignore, then the baby BS and now this. Gonna be lying your inflated arse off this week Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️