Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyWeatherwax

Can someone please tell her it's not 1997 anymore and to stop doing those stupid Page 3 glamour poses? Not even glamour photographers use them now (not good ones, anyway).

The only reason to hoik your arms up round your ears like that is to lift your boobs, and since her tits are visible from outer space, I don't think they need any help. Also, that ski suit is hideous.

She's ridiculous at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BadJanet

VIP Member
Is that the outfit skank had on the first day they were there, seems sink boys little post put a halt to the big relationship unveiling so it had to be put on hold for a few days to earn some coin and if your going to pretend your in a relationship at least kiss your girlfriend on the lips it looks like krytens lips are firmly closed. 🤣View attachment 2767371View attachment 2767372View attachment 2767373
That is such an unconvincing kiss. I don't have to be Dame Judi James to read this body language. Such an awkward pose. She is dominating the kiss, as usual, the rest of their bodies are facing away from each other and instead of hugging her to him his hand looks like it is tensed up and wants to push her way.
If anyone thinks this proves a real relationship they need glasses like Edna's 🤮🤓🤣

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
How much of an idiot is she to want the bright pink car back, when she’s always banned from driving 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did feel a bit sorry for boris getting his medals taken away but it’s a GIANT PINK FUCKING CAR!!!
Remember when I saw her Barbie jeep at the place where I took my new car in spring 2020 to be machine polished? I can’t remember the details now, nearly 4 years later but from recollection the car guy had recovered the car for her from KB’s house and was storing it for her. Basically, my mind boggles that KFP has her cars wrapped such distinctive colours when she drives them illegally.

• Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
I don't know wordle either.

I'm in New Zealand about to begin the long journey home 4 flights over 2 days & a lot of airport hanging around, so I made you all our very own Krustie Kwiz. It;s Krustie 101 so even a complete beginner would get the answers. Might do a more tricky one if I'm really bored. Have fun!

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Looks like Carl has deleted his IG account! What the fuck is going on…
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!
Wow, has she actually threatened him with something, we know this biaaatch plays very very dirty, I can’t see what she has on him that he can’t hit back and damage her more, but does look like he’s running scared suddenly, WTF, how does she shut everyone down 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Wow
Reactions: 38

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hahaha fucking state of it, looks a complete twat going down on her arse, that's the most embarrassing thing ever hahaha made my Sunday that.
I can’t believe she posted it, this is a 45yo woman, who’s been on numerous ski trips and this is all she can do, as I said, my 10yo kid can do the basics and a lot more. I can hardly believe that video is real and the fact she posted it, Skank the world aren’t laughing with you, we’re laughing at you, what a constant twat she is 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Have to say though, you right, it’s very funny, and I think I’ll be laughing about it for a very long time, this could be a new classic, FFS, she‘s so 💩 at everything she does 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thank you DC. But again, all lie's & 'smoke & mirrors'.
All this states is that she supposedly paid for a Porsche for Leandro. She didn't buy it., she leased it, to show off. Asked showroom to make it look like she paid for it, if this is the same car, which I assume it is. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...dds-growing-collection-cars-kind-Porsche.html
Why would she need to pay him off - to keep his mouth shut? No, he was more than happy to walk away. He found out she's been cheating on him too, as well as putting up with her nasty behaviour. He had a lucky escape. Thank goodness they didn't have children.
This is an interesting article. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-former-lavish-life-15013977
More interesting articles : https://entertainment.ie/trending/l...d-katie-price-cause-shes-bats-shocker-371335/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-mystery-man-who-8860277 Footballer Riise
Who is Leandro Penna? Katie Price's ex-fiance who claims she had an affair with Simon Cowell - all you need to know | The Sun
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/09/katie-price-kelly-brook-danny-cipriani_n_3729820.html Danny Cipriani

She really is a dirty trollop. She was obviously cheating on Leandro with a footballer, possibly Cowell & Cipriani & defo Kieran. In spite of what she say's, she WAS seeing Kieran well before her & Leandro split.

• Wow
  • Sick

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Unbelievably, Flumples has a beige garden....

1708167002241.png

(ps: All very quiet in Skankyland this morning..!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So she's back today. I take it bunny will be back at school?
No doubt she's already booked in for her nails and lashes this afternoon, so she won't be able to go and get Bunny from school.
She will be so exhausted from sitting on her ass from 'skiing' that she will order bunny about, asking her to make her copious amounts of tea while she lounges in bed. But cue a photo of them tonight snuggled up in bed with tea and biscuits saying 'me and my mini me, my world, watching the love Island final' 🤮🤮🤮
She's just grotesque!

• Sick
  • Sad
So what's all the 'I'm single' shite then. She'll just pretend that didn't happen. Game playing as usual. This was 4 days ago. She's pathetic.

'On her podcast, The Katie Price Show Katie cleared up her relationship status, saying: “Let me categorically say again … I do not have a boyfriend. A boyfriend is when you’re boyfriend, girlfriend.

“Now I’m not with Carl, just because I’m seen with a friend who’s a boy, a man, automatically, ‘ooh, we’re getting close. We’re together.’ If I was with a girl doing it, they don’t say it, do they?

“It’s just pathetic, I’m single and I can go and meet who I like, when I like and whoever I want to see with. Doesn’t mean to say I’m boyfriend and girlfriend, Jesus Christ. It really annoys me.'

What's she on about if I was with a girl doing it? How many girls does she kiss for Backgrid?

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

IMG_6599.jpeg

• Haha
Kris wasn’t the best looking but out of them all I feel he had a bit more about him & kept her on her toes at the start instead of being a doormat from the get go.
---
I think it’s the cheek of her only sending him a X. He’s not even worthy of a ‘Sorry I’m going on our skiing holiday with another guy on your birthday babe. Hope you still love me X’

no wonder he’s finally lost it 😂
---

Smellytrampalo
The vague text message is classic 'hoovering'. She wants to hook him back in. She'll get a thrill every time she's awful but reels him back in. If Carl had said something like 'I miss you', she'd be ecstatic because that means she can be hugely abusive ( taking another man on his birthday trip) but he still begs to see her and she can still see other men. Notice how she didn't reply, just like the second paragraph, she didn't want a conversation, she was testing whether she was still in control.

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 10.51.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 11.02.32.png

• Heart

stormyweather22

As usual late to the party .. So hell has no fury like a Carl scorned! 😂. Seeing the text that caused all the mayhem it was her sending a X. Can you imagine what would have happened if she’d managed a whole word !
--
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Latest.
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos

• Heart