Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
Am I over thinking all this, every man in her life has been vilified by her ,and anytime they want to speak out they go quiet or have to resort to paying costs for solicitors, and what happens to her? NOTHING apart from getting more attention from the media. She cares about nothing as you can all see. Bankruptcy ,laughs at it, media interviews full of lies who picks her up no one. What does she have on everyone ? Milky bar kid is supposed to have something on her but even that didn’t,t stop her texting him and using him as a plaything. This is all rinse and repeat, we get all excited about some tea, but she seems to control the narrative and always comes out ahead. Apologies if I seem negative but 2 years in same shit same result.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Crawl was only safe until the other egg was confirmed as a goer . We all knew that , therefore kept him in a string until she found one will inn to go public. Step up Cole she’s been planning this for months. I’ll bet the ticket was always subject to changes

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Slowly catching up, ( now on last thread 🧵) and another pic as promised earlier 😀💖 xxx.
@Stan Butler wondered if Cole could be replaced by Legohead, not a request but a good idea for a pic so I had a go 😀😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17081781913323.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I agree that he did love her (at one point) and perhaps kept returning due to a mix of that, the perceived “high life” but mostly because he felt sorry for her. In that angry rant he did a year or so back, he made mention of tall the shit he dealt with (probably literally). I think he knew first hand what she’s like underneath all the cocky bluster and actually tried to do the decent thing and help her out. But now, as always, she’s shat all over his goodwill and he’s had enough.
And another one bites the dust.
When will she learn that it’s her, not them?

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
Constantly sniffing❄❄. Her nose is collapsing. Can’t speak properly, odd the way she pronounced stuff. Plus her hairline looks like she’s dyed it with shoe polish. What an utter mess & that’s with the filters. Sucking her teeth. No going back to the mess of a face. I think she’s already back in UK. Sneaked back in. Wonder where the Pink RR is now? who is hiding it for her? No doubt in someone’s garage out of sight. Hope there’s more 💩 hitting the fan this week😂
Her nose is collapsing, you’re right. I remember her original nose, never thought there was anything wrong with it but after she had her nose job during the PA years it did look perfect. She’s fcuked it up with the ❄ that’s for sure

BadJanet

VIP Member
That look on her face here is all you need to know about Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield Price. Arrogant, with misplaced superiority.
She could play the game then and even now with all the ❄and booze she is still canny, not clever but desperately dangerous.
She has got the face she deserves. Still, be wary of her, she's down but my worry is she's not yet out 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
Many men have sex with multiple women, so I will not call her for that. What I will call her for is being a vile heartless cheating harridan. If she has not cheated on every man she ever had a relationship with she has slept with someone to vilify them later ,to gain revenge or to purely get a notch on the bedpost for column inches. This has not altered since having kids and just proves all she cares about.MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Heart

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
He bottled out once before though, when he had split with her and put out the voice note about her drug taking and lying to her mum about it. But then of course he went back to her, let's hope that's not the case this time!
He threw a grenade with the car & posts, there’s no going back from that. Whether he goes & sells a story to the papers though, I’m not sure. I think he’s waiting to see what she does now. It would be the perfect time for Alex to spill his guts… strike while the irons hot Alex 🙏🏼😂

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
I’m disgusted by the state of those minging nails. No wonder her nose is a state with lumps and bumps if she’s constantly wiping shit stained nails over it 🤢🤢🤢
Genuinely could make myself feel Ill by looking at those disgusting nails , so I only looked very briefly …. And yes it did look like shit under them .
No massive surprise with her filthy habits.

God knows how Carl could stand to be anywhere near her or her filthy hovel .

He may be an enormous Fanny with a peanut for a brain , but he does at least look clean.

That’s probably the only good thing I have to say about him 🤣
Oh and Sid , of course .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I think pets can't be taken, horses might be livestock. I'm not sure what to think as didn't she have a 'controlled goods agreement'. If so she would have agreed to the horse being on the list. Maybe she's hidden the horses?
Also, maybe, she’s sold them herself…

• Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wonder if they have extended the holiday. Jess & Fenella still there.
Maybe she's going to be served with legal papers - OR....... arrested (if only) What a result that would be. Hope if that happened, the press are there, camera's ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My thoughts too how is she paying them? It’s been alluded she’s been borrowing money and SB had been paying bills
This is what she's good at, stringing people along and scamming. It probably works because many of them want to be associated with someone well-known. She's probably been telling them she's got some big deal in the pipeline and will be rich and can pay them then. She's like one of those Nigerian Prince scammers 😅

• Haha

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Those two bairns need taking away ASAP she’s old enough and uglier enough to take her consequences,she jumps from one relationship to the next introducing the latest egg to the kids almost instantly, her last relationship ended what 9 weeks ago and she’s already holidaying with the latest introducing him to the kids she can fuck her own head and her own self confidence but those bairns have no say,and no one is stopping it it’s cruel it’s neglectful,Cole needs to take the latest photos and accept he has been a total mug going back and accepting her piss poor treatment of him and her kids and if he does nothing else right do the right thing for those bairns and tell the whole bloody truth from lying to the bankruptcy to Lying about KH

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry