Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
If she kicked off on Slapgate night, threatened to drive whilst off her face, he could have tried to restrain her or even stop her hitting him. All she had to do was say 'he hit me' and he gets arrested. Police generally arrest the man as they are physically bigger and more often a threat. I've always thought it was her who went nuts....she says she did similar things when with other men such as Leandro. Going crazy after an argument and running out from their hotel and hiding all night under bushes because she was off her face.
Even AFP confirmed Carl 'pushed' KP. A push if someone's being aggressive is likely self defence. Self defence is the only real defence for an assault in legal terms.....which is why he wasn't prosecuted for that imo.
Wow, this makes sense Helena. I think you've hit the nail on the head. The more you look at things that have happened, and we all see how much she lies/ manipulates the truth, it's pretty clear who the problem is and has always been.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BadJanet

VIP Member
Interesting that one of the main side effects of coke abuse is itching skin on body and head🤔

" Cocaine can lead to skin infections due to the way this drug makes its users feel as though bugs are crawling beneath their skin. Clawing and scratching at the skin can cause wounds that may easily become infected. Skin infections may also occur due to other infections that enter the bloodstream through nasal injuries caused by snorting cocaine."
Explains why she is constantly scratching and fiddling with herself ❄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Jomo11

VIP Member
Just a thought and maybe just my imagination at play, but with F4J, Alex Reid and now SB falling back on their promises to out her - could it be that they have been asked to refrain from revealing anything in lieu of a criminal investigation or something similar? Maybe they don't want anything coming out that could derail case etc?

• Heart
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
AFP admitted to cosmetic work on her face before so wouldn't be surprised if she had boobs done. SFP also had boob job when she was trying to become a glamour model.

RARELY has the phrase, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," been more fitting.

Glamour model Jordan - whose 34F boobs have been known to draw crowds, choke shopping centres and stop traffic - has been followed under the plastic surgeon's knife...by her mum.

Jordan, 22, had no fewer than three boob jobs before she was finally satisfied. But as our before and after pictures show, her mother, Amy Price, 48, has been transformed by her one-off face and neck lift.

In a prime example of mum-and-daughter bonding, Amy even chose Jordan's surgeon for the three-hour operation.

As well as the lift, Amy had her eye bags removed and a laser peel around her eyes and mouth at a total cost of around pounds 7,000 - far less than the pounds 10,000-plus her daughter's boob jobs would have cost her.

It just goes to show you should never say never. Only a few months ago, Amy expressed reservations about Jordan's surgery. But now she has not only gone ahead herself - she even asked Jordan for advice before having the operation.

Amy said just prior to the op: "I feel my lower and middle face sagging when I look down. It makes me feel I look miserable or tired. I've been feeling that for 10 years but particularly in the last two years.

"After years of sunbathing, I was also worried about wrinkles around my eyes. But now I am more concerned about the heaviness around my eyelids.

"I thought it might be late nights so I started going to bed early, yet it still looks the same. I am also noticing the lines around my lips."

The facelift was performed nine weeks ago by Harley Street surgeon Jeya Prakash who said: "Jordan brought her mum in after she decided she wanted a younger, fresher look. She did, of course, have reservations, which is natural. But she came to see me several times and when she was finally happy we went ahead and set a date for the operation."

Jordan cleared her diary and came to stay with her mum on the day of the operation, pacing the corridors while Amy spent three hours in theatre.

"She was there to hold Amy's hand when she came back from the operating theatre and to get her a drink," said Mr Prakash.

Amy waited 30 years longer than Jordan before taking the decision to have plastic surgery herself. Jordan had her first op at 18, and that and the two subsequent ones boosted her bust from 34B to 34F.

High-profile boyfriends such as footballer Dwight Yorke, Gladiator Ace and pop star Dane Bowers were clearly captivated by her new look, and from then on the cameras never stopped clicking. The only person who wasn't won over seemed to be her concerned mum. Even as recently as January this year, she said: "I can't understand why people want cosmetic surgery so young.

"Kate (Jordan's real name) was 16 when she wanted hers doing, even though I thought she looked fine.

"She waited until she was old enough to have it done without my consent. Young girls nowadays have this belief that they need to get their boobs done - but they don't think of the consequences."

Now Amy says: "Katie looks great after her surgery and is really pleased with it. She is such a pretty girl and she feels wonderful.

"Some people have been cruel about it, but why shouldn't she do what she wants with her body. I feel the same."

Three operations later, Jordan has no plans for any more breast-enhancing surgery. "I think I've finally achieved that perfect image," she announced. This comes as a great relief to Amy. "At least I can sleep at night and stop worrying about her," she says.

Whether Jordan will say the same about her mum remains to be seen. While Amy and Jordan are overjoyed about Amy's new face, which makes her look at least 15 years younger, there might be a bit more hostility if Amy should ever consider a boob job.

Frankly I don't think older women should have it done," Jordan says. "It makes them just look like mutton dressed as lamb."

Speaking with all the assurance of youth, Jordan says she would never have agreed to the same operation her mum had. "Boobs are one thing, but I wouldn't dream of having changes made to my face," she says.

Just wait a decade or two, honey...
So paced the corridors when her mum had a boob job, but when she had a lung transplant she fucked off to Thailand on holiday! Priorities, eh?

• Haha
  • Sick

BadJanet

VIP Member
Loved Vic and Bob and Eurotrash, that had Lola Ferrari with her huge breasts. Unlike Skanky she was a kind but sad soul and died young
Interestingly Lola said this in an interview
For my mouth," she said in 1996, "we removed my Cupid's bow, tucked the mucous membranes up to my nose, and filled my lips with collagen. There's no particularly odd feeling or anything, but I have to put lipsalve on all the time. I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
Sounds familiar 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad

shizzler

VIP Member
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

So 4 days ago she was single, now she wants a baby with him? Make it make sense, Fuckface.

i reckon very soon we will have a “pregnancy” followed very closely by “My Miscarriage Hell”. Yes, she really would sink that low. Anything for publicity and a bit of coin, the utter, utter cunt.

• Sick
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Also I’m wondering does she think she or the clan have shut SB down. Come on cole , spill , it will make you feel better
Poor Carl. She treated him like bog paper, wiped her arse with him, covered him in shit then, threw him away. We always knew he was dispensable, it was his vanity that made him think he was different. No Carl, any man will do, you were just a convenient mug.

• Haha
  • Sad

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Says spending time with her close ones on that photo she's posted.
So she's away with people who work for her, people she owes money to and a near stranger man - these are her close ones. Not family not children 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Have there actually been any pictures of the new happy couple on this first romantic getaway with about 6 other people? No he’s the one, my new prince chowmein biggest and best… Puts me in my place…. Nothing. Is Lego Man gone already. Did his mum call him in for tea and give him a clip round the ear for staying out and now he is grounded
His family sent reinforcements 😉😆
IMG_0501.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Am I over thinking all this, every man in her life has been vilified by her ,and anytime they want to speak out they go quiet or have to resort to paying costs for solicitors, and what happens to her? NOTHING apart from getting more attention from the media. She cares about nothing as you can all see. Bankruptcy ,laughs at it, media interviews full of lies who picks her up no one. What does she have on everyone ? Milky bar kid is supposed to have something on her but even that didn’t,t stop her texting him and using him as a plaything. This is all rinse and repeat, we get all excited about some tea, but she seems to control the narrative and always comes out ahead. Apologies if I seem negative but 2 years in same shit same result.
I‘m so with you on this tonight Ming, only a few days ago it was party time on here, SB had finally gone for her, everyone sensed this was it, but no, here we are again, deflection overload, SB silenced, the lies are ridiculous, but the Red Tops play along, honestly she should be finished but still we wait to see her brought down. It’s truly unbelievable, and I agree, it’s the same old repetitive shit, and same old result, just on and on forever waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.
Leandro thinking to himself, wtf am I doing with this skanky bint! 🙈
IMG_4884.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2765093
Hahaha fucking state of it, looks a complete twat going down on her arse, that's the most embarrassing thing ever hahaha made my Sunday that.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
If Carl has decided to spill. He's not going to stop now. He has seen the disgusting Pricey in action with her exes and children and animals. He will have taken this into account before returning the car.. getting the press involved and going onto SM to start the snowball rolling... he needs to take his time now to see the best way forward to absolutely inialahate her and her poxy inbred family...I don't like him but he hasn't got 5 children and animals he's abused forever she has...so if he can take her down.. I'm all for it FFS hurry up Alex Keiron and whoever wants to help !!!!!🙏😘

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I can’t even understand a man who would want to start seeing someone who was still on another relationship ! Surely that is the big red flag 🚩 right there !
But some of these were just quick shags & the bloke's may not have realised she was in a relationship. I'm sure Kieran didn't know about Leo. It was only a few weeks before her & Leo split for good. She literally should just strap a mattress to her back. There's always another dick ready to fill a 'gap'. Like a conveyor belt, on in on out. :sick: :mad:

• Sick
  • Haha