Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I wonder what SB has lined-up for today then?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skanky won't give a shit about any of this though because basically she only cares about herself and making sure that MEEEEEEEEEEEE is Ok irrespective of anybody else. She left the kids back at The Hovel with PFP and the poisonous old gorgon to face this latest furore, but just imagine the rage coursing through AFP when she realises that in fact she had not frightened SB into keeping his gob shut after that summit meeting last month! He's only gone and defied her inneee!
Secretly I'd bet PFP is thinking "Go on my son!" with every single Troof he's hurled at the skank, no doubt wishing he'd not allowed himself to be drawn into this shitshow by his trouser zip all those years ago and thus be part of the most hated collective since the Moonies - Clan Grifter!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

BadJanet

VIP Member
State of it vile snowsuit
---

Shes just put this up but i think sheson her way back
Ready for the slopes! I've not seen a pic of her on anything other than a flat surface. The nearest she's been to a slope is a pile of ❄❄❄ in a bars toilets🤮

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Thought Amy the enabler was keeping an eye on J&B but looking at the boobie area looks like shes babysitting Phil and Grant while skanks off sking with kryten. 🤣
Screenshot_20240217-161723.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
And as if by magic, look at KP’s IG story now after what’s been said on the last few posts on here. A video of her going down the ski slope on her arse, not even attempting it 😂 someone else is videoing her, possibly JJ?

Attachments

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wonder how long ago this was
Well she certainly still had the pink Beetle last year. Said it wasn’t worth anything. Also what happened to the static caravan she purchased from the I’m a Celeb winnings? Supposedly purchased for families with poorly children to go & have a break. I only ever heard of her mother & her friends using it. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

The dog's doodah

How funny that Fruitella is now a close friend when only a few months ago she was selling skanky's dogs, which skanky supposedly knew nothing about! More proof of the fact she's a compulsive liar.

kags7312

As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
Oh my just had a vision in my head, Wallis taken from skank given to Alex towards some of his compensation payment, Alex doing his tell all u tube video whilst riding Wallis. I know my brain ain’t wired up reet either 🤣

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I think she’s hidden him too. Personally, although I don’t think she should have any animals and I’m sure Wallis would be better anywhere than with her, I would be absolutely distraught to full on hard times and my dog be taken from me. He’s a rescue and still very timid despite him being with us for 6 years. He’d be very distressed to be taken from us. We are his family. He can’t even walk past a radiator by himself without a lot of encouragement. He’d struggle to be rehomed with his temperament and although gorgeous to us, he isn’t poster material. It seems very cruel to remove animals who are not material possessions but living creatures with real feelings.

Edit: sorry to crash the mood, but the thought of pets being treated like an item of furniture has made me feel rather upset.
I do kinda feel like this horse story is possibly deflection.

• Wow

jenabelle

If she owes him money, I can completely see why he wouldn't block her.

I do hope he's been paying attention though - if he thinks for a second he's any different to anyone else she owes money to, he's in for a shock.
He hasn't blocked her, because he isn't done with her yet. If he was serious he would go completely no contact and just disappear for awhile. By not blocking her he still wants a level of communication between them. It's so toxic, neither have moved on. Its all just one big game unfortunately, that neither want to give up. He's had plenty of opportunities now. They would of split after he released the audios. When she was talking about doing coke. They got back together. This is no different, don't be fooled. Any publicity is publicity sick sick people. Those poor kids would be my only concern 😟. Clearly she doesn't want them, but won't let them be with their dad. It's just one big game, in their f@#ked up world. Shame on SS to shocking carry on.

• Sad
  • Heart
I reckon Mr PP moved the car to the neighbours whilst arranging to somehow hide it, not thinking someone would send a drone over and spot it on next doors driveway 😂 I don’t think SB would have said ‘it’s on her drive’ if he hadn’t left it on her drive. I think it’s been moved since SB (or fingers, or one of his other dodgy mates) leaving it on the drive.

• Heart

JerseyJoyce

Have there actually been any pictures of the new happy couple on this first romantic getaway with about 6 other people? No he’s the one, my new prince chowmein biggest and best… Puts me in my place…. Nothing. Is Lego Man gone already. Did his mum call him in for tea and give him a clip round the ear for staying out and now he is grounded

• Haha