Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Mmmm, or she’s scrambling to hide everything before the BHs.
Helen the neighbour seemed to be babysitting the pink RR the other evening, what’s to say these have been hidden too. 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I don't think he's been silenced at all. I think this is all deliberate. It will be driving her bananas wondering what is going on behind the scenes. I despair of people who live their lives through socials is pathetic.

Kipper and Co are bottom feeders, not some kind of powerhouse. They're grasping at straws (hopefully gasping for air, too - looking at you, cunt lung) and trying to claw back anything.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2765943
Constantly sniffing❄❄. Her nose is collapsing. Can’t speak properly, odd the way she pronounced stuff. Plus her hairline looks like she’s dyed it with shoe polish. What an utter mess & that’s with the filters. Sucking her teeth. No going back to the mess of a face. I think she’s already back in UK. Sneaked back in. Wonder where the Pink RR is now? who is hiding it for her? No doubt in someone’s garage out of sight. Hope there’s more 💩 hitting the fan this week😂

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Can a bailiff take livestock?

Yes

Circumstances in which the enforcement agent may not take control of goods on a highway includes taking control of livestock.[1]

"livestock" includes cattle, sheep, pigs, horses and poultry.

Although Wallis is well over 20 and won't be worth a great deal despite what she paid for him. But @Noseybonk I think you're right, she's hidden him somewhere. Probably on Edna's country estate :unsure:
I think she’s hidden him too. Personally, although I don’t think she should have any animals and I’m sure Wallis would be better anywhere than with her, I would be absolutely distraught to full on hard times and my dog be taken from me. He’s a rescue and still very timid despite him being with us for 6 years. He’d be very distressed to be taken from us. We are his family. He can’t even walk past a radiator by himself without a lot of encouragement. He’d struggle to be rehomed with his temperament and although gorgeous to us, he isn’t poster material. It seems very cruel to remove animals who are not material possessions but living creatures with real feelings.

Edit: sorry to crash the mood, but the thought of pets being treated like an item of furniture has made me feel rather upset.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
I believe the horse box went to another horse rider prior to her being made bankrupt. You can see it on Google earth parked at a place in Adversene, which is not far from the MM. This is from the woman’s account showing it in France.

Attachments

• Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
I wish the social services would hurry up and take those kids away from this skanky slag !,,
It had no money for Christmas presents and food but it has money for a holiday in Europe
What a bastard she is and her rancid family 🤬😡

• Angry

Jomo11

VIP Member
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

Oh FFS she can't even be a mother to the children she has been blessed with and she wants more? Well luckily mother nature will likely intervene and she will be unable to have one naturally. Any dufus willing to be a surrogate needs an immediate lobotomy!

Definitely looked like she had been crying. Too little, too late. She is only crying because the 'world of pricey' is crumbling down and people are waking up to who she really is. I don't suppose she would ever shed a tear for the animals that have died, or the children whose lives she is ruining - all because no one will play her game and play there part right.
---

She knows what she is in for at home now.
She'll be upset because prison is on the cards. No game playing with multiple blokes, no phones except the secret Nokia up her minge, no tipping off the paps, no drugs ( except Spice and prison hooch made on radiators). No driving recklessly, no kids to steal and exes to torture. Poor poor Pwicey! 😢😭😰

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It’s interesting you say that, I had a flatmate about 5 years ago in London who admitted that he took coke ( he was asked to leave shortly after) but he kept scratching at his knees and arms. His face was covered in scratches. He said it was psoriasis but I had my doubts.
I was in the company of a really big coke head once, he was sniffing and sneezing all night 🙄 at one point he blew his nose into a hanky and a small bit of the tip of his nose actually slid off into the hanky! 🤮 that’s the way skank will end up as well, her nose will just slide off her face

• Sick
  • Wow

EllaBella10

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Latest 🙄
Fukinel imagine putting your mouth against those mangled lips and infested nostril sores 🤢🤢 what a desperate little loser her is. If I was his family member I'd be waiting at the airport to give him a clip round the ear and confiscate his phone

• Haha
  • Sick

Blodwin

I see the beige wonder has deleted yesterday's FB post where she said she was cooking a roast today. It was littered with "you big fat liar, you're in Bankso and have dumped your kids again". Lol Edna, she's keeping you on your toes eh?

The sniffing in that interview where she curls her lip every time she sniffs was like watching Westcrack. There's no doubt she has a big drug problem..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
'A source has divulged that Katie, who is already a mum of five, thinks it's "now or never" when it comes to welcoming another child into the world. The former glamour model is thought to see her new boyfriend as "young and virile"

This is definitely to prod at Carl isn't it! It's her that's a dried up old husk not Cole. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I reckon Mr PP moved the car to the neighbours whilst arranging to somehow hide it, not thinking someone would send a drone over and spot it on next doors driveway 😂 I don’t think SB would have said ‘it’s on her drive’ if he hadn’t left it on her drive. I think it’s been moved since SB (or fingers, or one of his other dodgy mates) leaving it on the drive.
What we need is whoever delivered it to the Shitty Shack to say "I left it right in front of her house -not nextdoor!" then everybody will know Clan Grifter shifted it to hide it away :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
I am pretty sure DC said a while back they JJ has met B & J. This is all too much now. Another month, another 'daddy'. I suspect she will spend less and less time at home now and will instead focus on chasing her 'boyfriend' around, keeping younger, better-looking models at bay. There'll be more holidays too, as he won't curtail his lifestyle to fit in with hers! More time spent at the mouldy MM with who ever can be bothered to look after them - those poor children's lives are getting worse by the minute. It might not be physical abandonment as such, but emotionally she has completely checked out from them. Yet still she will not allow them back to their father.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Winepig

VIP Member
Yes, or maybe his account was hacked? The posts were written badly, was that his hand? I don’t know or perhaps believe that, just throwing it into the mix!
He was smashed when he wrote them .

He is also as thick as a whale omelette .

I thought he did quite well to make them understandable to be honest !

• Haha

Minx103

Chatty Member
FB, was posted around 6-7pm last night, selfie with someone in Bansko, who was boasting they’d just met her.
She really is Super Mum. According to FB, 20 mins ago she was home and heading out to shop for roast dinner food!

• Haha
  • Wow