Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Is that the outfit skank had on the first day they were there, seems sink boys little post put a halt to the big relationship unveiling so it had to be put on hold for a few days to earn some coin and if your going to pretend your in a relationship at least kiss your girlfriend on the lips it looks like krytens lips are firmly closed. 🤣
Screenshot_20240219-162909.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-162706.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-162909~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That's not a happy face though - look at the eyes. Not convinced. I think she's knows everything is going down the drain now.
Interesting that so far this ski trip has had no promotion. The relationship is obviously a showmance, but neither one of them is able to use it for publicity or coin at mo due to Crawl kicking-off. So far no photos sold to Backgrid, unable to post on SM other than photos of their feet (although Kryten posted one last night showing his diabetic condition ) the only photos are ones we find of Bansko people taking selfies with her, and none of Kryten and her together.

This trip has been a total disaster for her, it deffo was originally booked as SB’s birthday treat and he lost it in Vegas, drunk and seeing her with Kryten after she has been messaging him. It’s clear if she carries on seeing Kryten how fake this is, SB has been in contact with Kryten showing him she’s still been sending him messages, trying to get him back by sounds of it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Gonna be fun when they get back home, SB has landed her in serious trouble with the hiding of assets messages, how will this play out. As DC said yesterday this week’s podcast will be hilarious, even her brain dead fans know what has happened, she has to mention the trip, but the lies will be off the charts, I might even get up early and listen along for Breakfast LOLS, before DC’s update 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
😞our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Meh. It's OK. Something I noticed is that some people who are very critical don't have any idea if the history of posts by 'insiders' on this thread. We know a couple of posters here do know Kieran / are close to people who do. We know what they've posted in the past has been accurate. These posts have been over a couple of years at least.
It's a case of people make sweeping generalisations after not looking very far into things :unsure:

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
She was constantly sniffing on that video. If it's to do with the ❄ ❄ , would she risk carrying it over in her luggage, probably not. She must have purchased it over there. How does she get hold of the 'gear' when she goes away, I wonder?
Funnily enough I was having a pub conversation a few weeks ago with an aquaintance who likes to “ party”

He had booked a villa in Spain for him & his mates, they’d got club nights booked , meals, excursions -just listening to it made me dizzy.
Then he said his “ party pack” was being delivered after they’d done a few days of tanning & eating because if they’d had it earlier they’d break in to it & all their plans would be wasted ( as would they)
The “ party pack “ contained Coke , ecstasy , ketamine & other stuff I’d not heard of.

I was gobsmacked that he could organise that to be delivered to him in Spain & he said “ you can do this in most countries though it is easier if you’ve been there before & they trust you”

So maybe it’s this . Delivered straight to their villa by a local on a scooter, apparently 😳

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Are we sure the sun photo is new? It says outside her home which it clearly isn't so what's to say they haven't just added a old pic. @DC16 are you aware?
It’s a new picture, but it’s at Helen’s house next door.

I agree with you, i think he did love her.
I also agree with others who have pointed out that MP and KH seem to be on good terms with him. That's always been odd in itself really. So there must be some good in him that we don't see. I must admit I struggled with him the night of the alleged bust up with him and Kate, but now I'm even more unsure of how that went down. I can't imagine MP and KH accepting him as much as they have done if they felt he was a danger to the kids in any way. I reckon there's alot we don't know, and I reckon KPs behaviour behind closed doors is probably more shocking than any of us would believe.
She will end up like Stephen Bear, cocky even after a stint in prison. Still believing she's got it, still believing the press will want to make money off her, still believing all the shit in her own head and her own narrative- its usually how it plays out with people like KP and SB. Raging narcissists with family enablers.
If she kicked off on Slapgate night, threatened to drive whilst off her face, he could have tried to restrain her or even stop her hitting him. All she had to do was say 'he hit me' and he gets arrested. Police generally arrest the man as they are physically bigger and more often a threat. I've always thought it was her who went nuts....she says she did similar things when with other men such as Leandro. Going crazy after an argument and running out from their hotel and hiding all night under bushes because she was off her face.
Even AFP confirmed Carl 'pushed' KP. A push if someone's being aggressive is likely self defence. Self defence is the only real defence for an assault in legal terms.....which is why he wasn't prosecuted for that imo.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jomo11

VIP Member
So much deflection going on, so many attempts to make us believe that there is a budding new romance between her and JJ ( complete:poop:). In fact just trying to make us believe that she is this iconic, inspiring model with so many strings to her bow ( as if 🤣) - but not once have I ever heard her say that she misses her children and wishes they were there. All they got was two lousy trips during half term that were more geared to her publicity.
Then she buggers off on another holiday leaving them behind (again!) and doesn't appear to have been back ready for Bunny to go back to school!
The more cynical part of me thinks that everytime Bunny has a visit with her dad, she will 'punish' her by doing something fun without her or disappearing off again leaving her feeling 'abandoned' and wondering if she has done something wrong. IF she has snuck back in, wouldn't have been lovely if she had made the effort to get her ready and take her to school, having been away from her?
I know those children are being looked after by someone, but it's still neglect in my eyes. She has no interest in them at all. Not one bit. This is a generational trauma that is going to carry on manifesting unless someone has the guts to stand up and admit that they are all messed up and in need of help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest 🙄
Backgrid’s in the house, time to earn coin with the fake relationship, Kryten not bothered by SB’s messages telling him Skank was still chasing him, cos Kryten is only in this for the publicity and a bit of coin thrown his way on top. C’mon SB get back on IG and go for her, this was your holiday 😈

Might add those photos are so pathetic, what do they look like it, she’s found a fellow twat in this Kryten, oh we are going to see some tragic photos with this idiot willing to play her games 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
It's just so dull now. It is like skanky groundhog day with every single relationship. The chance of her getting pregnant at her age is less than 5%, no matter which sperm she is using. It ain't gonna happen!

I really want the drugs to take her out now, those kids have seen and heard too much for their young lives.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Trying to compete with the lovely Kylie she thinks cause shes done a couple of pantos shes an idol ffs hope she gets booed and rotten fruit chucked at her
Think I’m extra pissed off with Skank tonight as I’m a bit of a grumpy gal today as I failed to get tickets for my Kylie’s Hyde Park gig in July on presale due to my card not working, it’s a new card and was blocked by my bank 🤷🏽‍♀️twats 😡 Anyway all is not lost, I will get them on normal sale on Wednesday 😁

Seriously though the ticket prices are obscene, £350- £500 for the top tier VIP tickets, not real fans in there though, well that’s what I tell myself 😁 I get down with the proper fans in general admission 😁 but that’s still £112. I used to go to loads of gigs, was so easy, and cheap, that life has gone ain’t it, bloody nightmare getting tickets at times now.

Yeah I’m not in the mood for Miss Smug Teflon Tits tonight, punchy me, I want news she’s f*cked, not all this deflection bollox. I need good news about her downfall this week 👊🏾😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Let’s be honest,who the fuck would let somebody take a pic of you injecting your Diabetis drug? Really

What a fucking stupid little weeny cunt.‘MUMMY where are you’😢
Because we're leading up to the "Katie now she's in a relationship with someone that suffers from diabetes wants to raise awareness and be an ambassador for diabetes UK,,, Katie's realised how difficult the condition is for some and there's no help for sufferers" in plain english skanks going to use krytens condition to get some publicity and look what a caring loving girlfriend she is in the hopes it'll get her a documentary, back into mainstream media and some positive press before the shit hits the fan with the BH and HMRC.😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Looks like Carl has deleted his IG account! What the fuck is going on…
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!
Buying back 'appy memories of demolishing people's garden hedges, the cosy comfort of velour seats on her knickerless arse, the smell of vomit from the carpets and the cache of stained underwear on the glove box. So many joyous memories in one old pink crate 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I forgot this one I made yesterday 😀 xx..

Edna is getting more and more beige 😄😄😘 xxx .

Resizer_17082054438591~3.jpg

Had to read the writing incase I was famous again 😄 x

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
🎵 Desperado, why won't you come to your senses 🎵

This right here is exactly what's wrong with these people nowadays.
He has eyes, ears and access to the Internet so knows exactly who and what she is 🤮🤮 and yet is still so desperate for fame that he allows himself to be photographed exchanging bodily fluids with the Manky Skank in public and sold to the tabloids for 5 minutes of fame.
What a sad sad fuck he is.
Those poor kids 😢
it’s pure PR. He hates women who are vulgar and especially when drunk. Said it himself on MAFS. Well he struck gold with this one, she literally is what he hates. So therefore, this shitshow is all for 💵💵💵

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
That’s junior not Jett. Probably the last time Junior was home 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I see Carls instagram is completely gone now. Before his account was still there with everything removed, now there’s no account.

Will he really give up his blue tick? I honestly do think he’s hurt. He’s behaving like it.

As for JJ, get a fucking grip you sad little lady bag tiny footed fame hungry vacuum. On holiday with your grab a granny and her little nonentities who think they’re the next celeb agency. With a client list of Hee and Haw.

I hope every last one of them gets investigated for their role in her hiding money and assets. As there is zero chance they’re not involved.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

Been doing some catching up so a few threads 🧵 behind, two pics I've made for today so far, first one @Rita Chevrolet asked me to put Legohead's face on this pic to send Katie for valentine's day. 😀😄😄😄❤😘 xxx.

Happy (belated) valentine's day Katie from Legohead 😄 x...

Resizer_17081782021005.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart