Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
Skanks admin still trying to push the skanks good mother role on fb ..latest ..
so she is now a stay at home mum what happened to her being a top business women and world class model(i suppose she is counting only fans as modelling and you can do that from home and how can she be a stay at home mum she is always out/away with the latest ONE)
---
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe
[/QUOTEihe will be very careful of what he actually says(if he actually does say anything that can get her in trouble)as he as been her side kick and helping her for the last two years if like it seems he set up a business(Priceywoods)to maybe funnel things through(why would second hand car dealers suddenly decide to branch out in that kind of thing then close it down just before tax returns are due daddy will not be happy if what he says can come back on him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

KK77

VIP Member
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
Thank H, after I posted i saw your response to someone else earlier saying they can, livestock not pets. I would like to know what they took she’s defo on a coverup. I’d also like to know do they need another court order to come back and get the missing/found Range Rover.

Reactions: 15

BicBiro

Wonder how long ago this was
Well there are some clues on their Facebook page :)

Mich1969

Chatty Member
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

View attachment 2763228
Green is the new beige...

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
You just know she will be trying to flog the IVF / surrogate baby series to tv companies again ... because this time she has a 'reality star' bloke in tow for all of 5 mins, I mean that's such a huge difference to the sales pitch ... has been tv personality with FIVE CHILDREN is desperate for another baybay .. massive sympathy draw right there ... every woman with difficulty conceiving a much wanted child will be inspired by her emotional journey to be a mother for the umpteenth fkng time ... about as likely to sell as Kipper yapping about herself for an hour whilst supposedly interviewing a murderer ... fck off and drink some more waterfall water you stupid cow
And Katie needs more bent social workers 🤬🤬🤬
---
All that making out she was going hacking with him lying plastic monster cunt face leaking infested animal killing child snatching double cunt 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Thanks Dolly it’s rubbing off bet your proud 😂😂😂😂😂
---
All that making out she was going hacking with him lying plastic monster cunt face leaking infested animal killing child snatching double cunt 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Anyway we can ask Alex about Wallis poor boy

• Haha