Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no1knows2

AFP admitted to cosmetic work on her face before so wouldn't be surprised if she had boobs done. SFP also had boob job when she was trying to become a glamour model.

RARELY has the phrase, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," been more fitting.

Glamour model Jordan - whose 34F boobs have been known to draw crowds, choke shopping centres and stop traffic - has been followed under the plastic surgeon's knife...by her mum.

Jordan, 22, had no fewer than three boob jobs before she was finally satisfied. But as our before and after pictures show, her mother, Amy Price, 48, has been transformed by her one-off face and neck lift.

In a prime example of mum-and-daughter bonding, Amy even chose Jordan's surgeon for the three-hour operation.

As well as the lift, Amy had her eye bags removed and a laser peel around her eyes and mouth at a total cost of around pounds 7,000 - far less than the pounds 10,000-plus her daughter's boob jobs would have cost her.

It just goes to show you should never say never. Only a few months ago, Amy expressed reservations about Jordan's surgery. But now she has not only gone ahead herself - she even asked Jordan for advice before having the operation.

Amy said just prior to the op: "I feel my lower and middle face sagging when I look down. It makes me feel I look miserable or tired. I've been feeling that for 10 years but particularly in the last two years.

"After years of sunbathing, I was also worried about wrinkles around my eyes. But now I am more concerned about the heaviness around my eyelids.

"I thought it might be late nights so I started going to bed early, yet it still looks the same. I am also noticing the lines around my lips."

The facelift was performed nine weeks ago by Harley Street surgeon Jeya Prakash who said: "Jordan brought her mum in after she decided she wanted a younger, fresher look. She did, of course, have reservations, which is natural. But she came to see me several times and when she was finally happy we went ahead and set a date for the operation."

Jordan cleared her diary and came to stay with her mum on the day of the operation, pacing the corridors while Amy spent three hours in theatre.

"She was there to hold Amy's hand when she came back from the operating theatre and to get her a drink," said Mr Prakash.

Amy waited 30 years longer than Jordan before taking the decision to have plastic surgery herself. Jordan had her first op at 18, and that and the two subsequent ones boosted her bust from 34B to 34F.

High-profile boyfriends such as footballer Dwight Yorke, Gladiator Ace and pop star Dane Bowers were clearly captivated by her new look, and from then on the cameras never stopped clicking. The only person who wasn't won over seemed to be her concerned mum. Even as recently as January this year, she said: "I can't understand why people want cosmetic surgery so young.

"Kate (Jordan's real name) was 16 when she wanted hers doing, even though I thought she looked fine.

"She waited until she was old enough to have it done without my consent. Young girls nowadays have this belief that they need to get their boobs done - but they don't think of the consequences."

Now Amy says: "Katie looks great after her surgery and is really pleased with it. She is such a pretty girl and she feels wonderful.

"Some people have been cruel about it, but why shouldn't she do what she wants with her body. I feel the same."

Three operations later, Jordan has no plans for any more breast-enhancing surgery. "I think I've finally achieved that perfect image," she announced. This comes as a great relief to Amy. "At least I can sleep at night and stop worrying about her," she says.

Whether Jordan will say the same about her mum remains to be seen. While Amy and Jordan are overjoyed about Amy's new face, which makes her look at least 15 years younger, there might be a bit more hostility if Amy should ever consider a boob job.

Frankly I don't think older women should have it done," Jordan says. "It makes them just look like mutton dressed as lamb."

Speaking with all the assurance of youth, Jordan says she would never have agreed to the same operation her mum had. "Boobs are one thing, but I wouldn't dream of having changes made to my face," she says.

Just wait a decade or two, honey...
At first I thought fuck me I'm nit reading that. Then I remembered my last post on another thread and said read it and stop being lazy... the insta Is dry I can wait for another update!

(I'm glad I did)

Reactions: 16

jenabelle

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It's 4 years today (20th feb 2020) I joined tattle and really only joined so I could see the thumbnails, I didn't plan to be active but started making pics a month after 😀❤💖💖🥳 xxx.

When I first joined I was very small 😊😄 x..

View attachment 2768306

Thank you 😊❤😀💖😘 xxxx and I'm so happy to hear that very much ❤❤❤ 😀💖💖😘..Loads of Love from Pom 🐶🐾❤💖😀🥰🤗😘 xxxx
Awwwww dear Pom I was six days after you,26th Feb 2020.❤❤❤❤

• Heart

HasBeen

VIP Member
As my user name illudes to, today is my birthday. Was hoping to celebrate after the BH but SB serving tea comes a close second. Just hoping AR and KH can add to the celebration 🎉
Happy Birthday 🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member
She got to come home and face the music lol she can run but she cant hide
---

WTF are they even wearing on their feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Ive often wondered where that went must of cost a fortune back in the day she bought it when she was with AR the custom paint job would of cost a fair bit she must of had some money back then unless she was getting everything on credit or loans
---

Narcissists completly fuck other peoples lives up leaving them a shell of themselves and not knowing if they are the ones who are wrong as narcissists lie scam grift and even when confronted with their lies even with proof they still lie they are head fucks then they try and hoover you and love bomb you back
Overwhelming need to send hugs after the last paragraph 🥰❤

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Awwwww dear Pom I was six days after you,26th Feb 2020.❤❤❤❤
So you were both very small ❣❣❣
---
I agree, don't think he's been silenced. He could have got a bit nervous after posting too. If he knows her messages wind him up or the clan's messages then he's just said what he wanted and scarpered.
He seem to do that last time with the Coke audio but he scarpered back to her 🙄
---
O
I imagine poor Harvey will still be asking after "Carl Woods". It must be hard for her children to be introduced so quickly to new "partners", really unnecessary
Out of order for someone like Harvey who doesn’t understand. I guess he’s use to it, hope he doesn’t take it as rejection of him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Ah thanks! Hopefully his book will come out in due course. I have no clue why they've all gone quiet now then. I get just wanting to get away from them for his own mental health but it's so annoying that she gets away with everything and no one makes a stand, isn't it?
I think they might though. Maybe things are happening and they're timing it just right so that she'll have her hands full with Bankruptcy stuff?

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Jesus knew skiing this is new. Obviously she can't be seen skiing on her broken feet can she?

She is an utter dickhead.
---
Ahh bastard auto correct KNEE skiing not knew

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Katie Price 359: Skanky is modelling a shower curtain, justice for her creditors is coming for certain

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just a thought. Where’s JJ’s take on this romance. We wanna hear from the wee guy 🤣
I'd guess that he has NO SAY in the matter, that is until his Mummy catches a hold of him having seen that article courtesy of her sister in UK about"Young & virile" Legohead making behbehs with the manky old boiler....................... There will be fireworks!!
---
I suspect it is, although it has been reported somewhere that she is his type. He never looks genuine to me though, so I think he's in it for the publicity and to keep his name out there.
Rather like the skank itself then :)

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on holiday
---
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on h

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I can believe that about Googling herself. She used to read all the newspapers before Google. So vain and self obsessed she is.
I remember her on one of her shows reading comments online on an iPad and being so disgusted and annoyed by them. I have zero idea of what series or when. She may have been having her hair done at the time in her kitchen 🤔
She reads every comment on here doesn’t she?

Last edited:
  • Haha

jenabelle

How old is he

How old is he .... he looks like a kid compared to her. She better watch out for his mother. Who is possible on the rampage. T
How does Tittycunt feel about this latest twat meeting her grandchildren? Probably no fucks given. As long as the gravy train still rumbles on, the whole cunt clan doesn’t give a shiny shite! Fucking pieces of shit. The whole lit of em! CUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTSSSS!
Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall 🧱 🤣. Surely she couldn't be happy about k next conquest. What a disappointment 😞. Seriously I would pay to see her reaction. Surely even at this stage she has to have enough of k. Maybe she will block her and go no contact, now all the money is gone. Very sad really. But those poor kid's my heart goes out to them. How did Pete get full custody of J and P and kieron still gets the scraps. Surely there is enough evidence to send them back to their dad. What's taking so long.