Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
Kipper always maintained that she never sleeps with a guy on the first date :rolleyes: BUT it appears she met up with Simon C on more than one occasion. Also, I re-watched that sequence on Loose Women where IT says she get's pissed after one or two glasses of champagne then throws out a 'Dry January' challenge to 'all those journos out there' to not drink for a whole year 😂
That episode was Christmassy and ironically, had a back-drop of snow falling ❄❄❄🤥
She just skips the “date” part

• Haha
Reactions: 17

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Not a warning but let's ALL get back to the thread topic
No, really , I’m not jesting - who are these people ?
Go to Facebook.
Type in “Soft white underbelly”
You will find a page created by a photographer ( Mark) who started to film interviews with homeless people he took photos of in a place called skid row in America.

Rebecca is someone he has interviewed lots of times as he keeps bumping into her there.
Rebecca is complex, often in crisis but ultimately totally adorable.
A complete one off with an interesting back story.
Tragic, funny with so much potential but her own worst enemy.

• Heart

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Hahah ace! I’m just catching up. There was the belly button and armpit ones too 🤢. early 90’s late night telly was bonkers 😂.…remember God’s gift, Eurotrash and Vic and Bob? 🤣 The Skank is a prime candidate for an episode of Eurotrash of it was to be resurrected!
I'm pretty sure "Jordan" was on shooting stars back in the day. Vic rubbing his knees etc

• Sick
  • Sad

Tedbear

VIP Member
He was 6 feet tall when he met the skank; Her thumb pressed on his forehead 24/7 for a couple of years was enough to crush him to 4 feet 3 inches
---

Clearly they don't give a bugger in Bankso who drives what or whenever, thats irrespective of coke habits or anything else
Pissed me off her bragging about at and in true narcissistic form she had to be the beat and get her inflated ego a fucking stroke 🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
This 👍🏾 I have Brighton friends who used to, some still do, who arrange this. The biggest ❄ fiend I know, and he’s getting way too old to still be doing ❄ (and I tell him, he just says “I‘m stopping soon”, I’m still waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️) is a festival organiser and travels Europe all summer, he has contacts everywhere and never has a problem. Skank will have people around her that can arrange this for her, deffo think SB could have done this, who she has now I’m not sure. I look at her current entourage and they don’t look the type, but all they have to do is put feelers out when in Bansko and someone will turn up with a package. It will be freely available in Bulgaria, especially at a party place, which Bansko is, just have to ask the right people and bingo. There is no way she carries it through customs, however concealed, if caught that ends her, she’s dumb but not that dumb. There no need to risk it.
Wouldnt suprise me if she asked somebody else to carry her shit through

• Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Oooooo.... Wouldn't it be wonderful if she was met by HMRC officers - there are some who have the power to arrest...!
First place I'd search is the manky hair extensions or under her wig. Wearing full blown HAZ suit and breathing apparatus of course.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Reading this, I’m wondering if the reason why KFP keeps repeating she’s not going to lose mucky mansion is because she misunderstood the order preventing HER from selling the house? You know, like she thought the restraining order preventing her from harassing MP meant MP wasn’t allowed to talk about her.
Ha ha that's exactly what she's like..well said x her idea of normal life is absolutely outrageous to us minions... because the grandeur she has in her mind of her life and feeling of importance is embellished day to day by her family...
They need that money to keep coming in....
Aaawww not for much longer Pricey...Diddums... 😁☺👀

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't know wordle either.

I'm in New Zealand about to begin the long journey home 4 flights over 2 days & a lot of airport hanging around, so I made you all our very own Krustie Kwiz. It;s Krustie 101 so even a complete beginner would get the answers. Might do a more tricky one if I'm really bored. Have fun!

That was brilliant fun thank you! Completed no errors

• Haha
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
Didn't someone say she convinces friends to carry it in their knickers? That would be another reason to take friends, so they can be her mules for her. I imagine it's quite easy to get in a pub or club though there.....or to take in make up packaging on a flight if you have the balls!
Oh and Whatsapp groups, apparently these days dealers advertise on WhatsApp and deliver.
---

Oh yes Dolly, most recently see trying to crash Rita's Allen Scythe thingy 😅
Surely you have to remove your underwear if ever searched? I feel confident her undercarriage will not be able to hold her enormous stash, based upon her continence challenges 😳 i do wonder if she stashes an open handbag in there though, to catch her used tampaxes 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
❤❤🤣🤣 Awwww Pom darling he has his wee bag with his sweeties in and coin purse..perhaps even penny for the loo (fuck do they still do them).❤❤❤❤
20p to 50p to go for a wee now a day's Dolly,, if your out and get caught short there's still a free underground men's and ladies in the middle of the city center were i live under the Queen Victoria statue. 🤣
Screenshot_20240217-153010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s
He reminds me of Shaun the sheep from the CBeebies program!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
🤢 This JJ bloke would have done well on ‘The word’ in the segment called ‘I’ll do anything to get on tv’. Anyone remember the young guy kissing the older lady who took out her false teeth first?! 😬😄.
Yep I remember someone licking a sweaty armpit too 🤢. Not caught up yet so apologies if that delight 😳has already been mentioned 🤣

EDIT- caught up and no it hasn’t! Enjoy that thought! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16