Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
@uptheair83 love your avatar ❤

Kp still a witch
Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a cunt and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

pollycopping

Chatty Member
So last weeks pics were old ones shame on you this is so so sad one big deflection poor baby hope some one will love him must have been a last resort that don’t get much for old horses this has annoyed me so much and she left the clan to deal with it all ballifs knew she was not there to kick off still lied about kitchen make over etc I’m more fuming then ever looks like it was all taken Alex would no what was recovered callous cow 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 habitual compulsive liar why do people indulge her where’s Harvey also she’s made him aggressive and his not safe now 🙈😤I’m so angry 🤬🤬🤬
All that making out she was going hacking with him lying plastic monster cunt face leaking infested animal killing child snatching double cunt 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

MANDATORY

VIP Member
She’s a tool Cunt 👀she’s fucking vile,she won’t get a visiting squirrel in her garden like I do……oh wait👀hmmm she’s knows a few squirrels but they ain’t a proper one🐿 🤣
Haha sooo funny you Dolly 😘 I get loads of squirrels I'm my garden too we must be good uns Dolly x 🤣

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Also a disgrace that SFP was trying to defend her driving again. Is she not worried about the safety of her niece and nephew if in the car with KP? I certainly would be.
Same with AFP and PP, I'd be terrified if my grandchildren were in a car with someone with that driving record. They just don't seem to care do they?
It’s because they are utterly Shameless Do As You Likeys .

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Also I’m wondering does she think she or the clan have shut SB down. Come on cole , spill , it will make you feel better
I don't think he has it in him to spill! He is a fucking pussy! She has mugged him off BIG time...he is a fool!
---
OK Mag are running the baby BS now, awww look it’s a smiling Baby Daddy for Number 6, she might even have a go at surrogacy with him, but it’s difficult…..arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger Piss Pot, we need a massive one, the biggest ever 👍🏾

This guy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2767543
Would that daft bag he has on all the time be for his diabetes medication etc?
---
New thread suggestion:

#359. His knob will go slack, when she lays on her back & puckers those lips & he see’s’ she’s no nips.
This is bloody brilliant! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?
Hope lego is reading this ....

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Her ar$e may have frozen solid by now as it's 95% water!
---

Yup, looking more like AFP the older she gets - little wonder she turned to plastic surgery to be on the safe side.
PS/ Look at her grubby, bitten-down fingernails on those pics, haha!
She went in IAC with long red acrylics. I’m amazed she has any nail beds left with the frequency she has her nails done.

• Sick

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
There was this article
Could well be her just splashing the cash and then being a twat about it when they split up.
I don’t think I’ve read this article anyway.
Turns out what I read was on Digital spy and was just gossip.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Wonder when the creature is coming back she may have gone for a long weekend skiing is not cheap wherever you go funny shes not posted much this trip
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.

• Haha

OnlyFools

Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a cunt and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!
Me too I really love her and think of her everyday. I dread Sundays when Mark releases videos just incase ya know, but when I see she's there and okay I feel so relieved. Yup love Rebecca, just really want her to be OK 🙏

Anyway as said before all it's going to take as 1 person to spill then the rest will follow suit. Come on AR come on Carl you can do it!!!!!

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
He is the ugliest, with the maddest hair, of all the eggs. Leandro was the fittest ❤
Can honestly say I don't find any of her 'ex flames' attractive, she has the complete opposite taste in men to me. The baby faced look. If I was pushed to chose one of them off looks it would probably be Alex minus the bashed up ears from cage fighting 😅
No no give me a henry cavil or an eric bana any day of the week over any of them 🤣

• Haha