Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danglyweed

I've not checked in here in months, got so fed up of her after she got that dog whilst she was hiding out at the London pad(it was London aye?!)

A new man...

Reactions: 19

Jomo11

VIP Member
I think that is Junior on that pic! Just want to add that I love the time around Valentine's Day in Kippers' world. From gold-plated 10k roses to a Quality Street and love heart sweet, oh how the mighty have fallen! There's always the stench of desperation from Kipper for one-upmanship, notwithstanding it's Sink Boys birthday around this time, and Caroline Flacks' suicide :( Beat that KP, the Priory awaits.
I know!! I think my glasses need glasses 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Regarding the latest “the one”. When men get into their 30, without a significant relationship in their lives and suddenly appear on the arm of a 45 year old washed up ex glamour model, it makes me wonder what is the future for them after she has finished using them. According to media he used to date a Victoria Secrets model, what happened there? I do wonder if this is a paid relationship.
I suspect it is, although it has been reported somewhere that she is his type. He never looks genuine to me though, so I think he's in it for the publicity and to keep his name out there.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
just thinking, if things are now starting to look a bit custodial for ol' kipper then he might have been advised to take everything down and deal with the relevant authorities directly instead? That would certainly be my advice if I was his/DW solicitor; deal with criminal matters privately so as to not be accused of prejudicing the jury should things ever get that far 🤞🤞🤞 (I'm not a solicitor though so what do I know 🤷‍♀️)
There is no sub justice until someone has been charged

Reactions: 18

Tedbear

VIP Member
The registered keeper isn’t necessarily the owner of the vehicle. For example, if there is finance on the car, ownership does not transfer until the finance is paid in full.
I think the fact SB said she paid cash is a big clue did he give her and invoice for it i wonder wouldnt suprise me if its in his name and im wondering if shes not driving as the baliffs and BH can sieze her vechiles if she says shes not got any which im sure they can contact DVLA and find out its deffo scamminng the courts i hope the courts somehow get wind of SB posts wink wink lol

mrspig99

VIP Member
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair 😂
Although in the last few years I have had surgeries on both my feet and broken my ankle, and ski boots don't bother them at all. They are very stiff outside but usually nice and padded inside, so in some ways it's like wearing a very comfortable cast on your feet!

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I hope Wallis goes to a horse sanctuary.❤Poor darling.She never cared for him ever.😡vile cunt.
So last weeks pics were old ones shame on you this is so so sad one big deflection poor baby hope some one will love him must have been a last resort that don’t get much for old horses this has annoyed me so much and she left the clan to deal with it all ballifs knew she was not there to kick off still lied about kitchen make over etc I’m more fuming then ever looks like it was all taken Alex would no what was recovered callous cow 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 habitual compulsive liar why do people indulge her where’s Harvey also she’s made him aggressive and his not safe now 🙈😤I’m so angry 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
There was this article
I don't know how much of that I believe. £15K a month to Pete Ya Cunt for maintenance...? Hmmmmm.....

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I don't think Lego cunt will shag that old whore. He's in it cos he thinks she's still got some clout, which we know she ain't & she thinks he'll resurrect her career, which we know died a death when she split from Pete. Lego cunt must know what a whore she is.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
So SFP are you going to ask your sister on the pod why she damn well lied to your face about JJ.
Well what Katie wants, Katie gets eh…
Meets her kids, hey JJ, I doubt you will meet Junior, as he’s out.
Katie wants a baby
Katie wants attention
Katie wants a chauffeur
Katie wants someone to lend her a few quid and treat her
Katie wants to make a few £££s lining up staged pictures
Katie needs someone to make Carl jealous
Katie wants her dream wedding
Katie wants back on tv
Katie wants ‘the one’
Katie wants a guy with the biggest 🍆
Katie wants someone her family will love
Katie wants someone who isn’t the next Mr Price or wants fame
Katie wants someone for Harvey to call the 568743 daddy
Katie wants a man to control her and put her in her place
Katie needs someone to run her new companies
Katie needs a new MUG who she can love bomb and trauma bond with her sick, vile, narcissistic ways 😡😡😡
Eat, sleep, repeat.
I sense a certain despondency together with your curtailed anger!

• Haha