Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
I think that is Junior on that pic! Just want to add that I love the time around Valentine's Day in Kippers' world. From gold-plated 10k roses to a Quality Street and love heart sweet, oh how the mighty have fallen! There's always the stench of desperation from Kipper for one-upmanship, notwithstanding it's Sink Boys birthday around this time, and Caroline Flacks' suicide :( Beat that KP, the Priory awaits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So "Katie... really loves
the attention she gets when she's pregnant" obviously this is the most important reason ever for bringing a child into this world🙄😡😠🤬
Tell me you're a raging narc without actually saying it. She wants her bumps feeling as my gran would say. And I don't mean her chest boulders 😆

• Haha

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Well we know from her lives she likes a good scratch down the trousers front and back 🤢🤮🤮
She’s probably riddled with all sorts hence the regular scratching but that nail is caked! I bet she’s resorting to ‘special requests’ for her Only Fans punters for 💰 Or Carl just likes a bit of the bum fun 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I imagine poor Harvey will still be asking after "Carl Woods". It must be hard for her children to be introduced so quickly to new "partners", really unnecessary
Sorry if I missed this, but when did she last see Harvey? Was it Christmas?

Tedbear

VIP Member
Waheeey did we not say we,d seen no pictures of them together or loved up? Show,s she reads here.
Laying down again obviously the stupid bitch cant stand up in the fucking snow pathetic attention seeking slag
---
He's injecting himself against all possible infections.....

View attachment 2767378
WTF would you get somebody to take a photo of yourself giving yourself an injection ffs hes already pissing me right off hes an attention seeking twat

• Haha

Raggamuffin

Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of shit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.
Bless him, I thought Tik Tok was a kid's thing so I don't think he should be too worried. Maybe he should do his 'lives' after 10pm when they are all in bed 😅

• Haha

TwistedUndies

I don't know wordle either.

I'm in New Zealand about to begin the long journey home 4 flights over 2 days & a lot of airport hanging around, so I made you all our very own Krustie Kwiz. It;s Krustie 101 so even a complete beginner would get the answers. Might do a more tricky one if I'm really bored. Have fun!

Thank you! I love a crossword, please do another if you get bored on the journey 👍🏻😁. I also do the daily wordle and sometimes octordle and sedecordle. There is a rude word one called Lewdle but unfortunately it is only words 5 letters long + so Dolly’s fave word hasn’t featured😉🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
So to clarify: did Carl agree to her selling the story to the sun about slapgate? If so, why on earth would he? No money is worth having your rep trashed & being accused of being a girlfriend beater... stupid git!

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper without her filter ... and, if the second picture doesnt look familiar now it soon will Lego ...

1708422709497.png
1708422759576.png

• Haha
  • Sick