Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked the bad english/bad grammar of the Instagram posts that were deleted.

Made the meaning a little bit more ambiguous, maybe leaving him a little bit of wriggle room, as the way they were written could be open to interpretation.

Well, that's my 2p on it, anyway. I hope that this is finally the downfall we've all been waiting for.

Hope that all makes sense...it's been Tequila Night here tonight since 6pm
I've just promised that if Alex Brooker isn't dressed up as BigFoot, then I'll run down our town High Street stark bollock naked, so, hopefully that will express how many drinks deep I am.

Reactions: 35
Better be careful of Soph. Carl she could bore you to death if she wanted to.

Reactions: 27
I believe the car has been hidden for some time

Reactions: 64
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe

Reactions: 34
So paced the corridors when her mum had a boob job, but when she had a lung transplant she fucked off to Thailand on holiday! Priorities, eh?

Reactions: 44
Pretty sure he has got himself some noise blocking head phones after a few evenings in her company ...

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Phew! Lucky you

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.