Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowTail

VIP Member
Carl hasn’t blocked her because he thought it was all real. He’s feeling used, hurt, confused, shand angry. He needs to COMPLETELY ignore her but he won’t be able to until he realises and accepts she was just one in a long line of men she could use. He is textbook victim of her domestic abuse. All this is in my opinion.
She got to come home and face the music lol she can run but she cant hide
---

WTF are they even wearing on their feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Ive often wondered where that went must of cost a fortune back in the day she bought it when she was with AR the custom paint job would of cost a fair bit she must of had some money back then unless she was getting everything on credit or loans
---

Narcissists completly fuck other peoples lives up leaving them a shell of themselves and not knowing if they are the ones who are wrong as narcissists lie scam grift and even when confronted with their lies even with proof they still lie they are head fucks then they try and hoover you and love bomb you back
He is one in a long line of men who is a victim of her domestically abusing him. He is an unlikeable victim as he isn’t a nice person himself. But he is a victim, and he is likely feeling very hurt, confused, angry and ashamed.
---
Edit: sorry Tattle is glitching tonight. Deleting my posts then part posting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So you were both very small ❣❣❣
---

He seem to do that last time with the Coke audio but he scarpered back to her 🙄
---

O

Out of order for someone like Harvey who doesn’t understand. I guess he’s use to it, hope he doesn’t take it as rejection of him!
I swear he's not going back. 😄 I think you can see he's attempted to leave a few times. Like people do in abusive relationships. This time with him selling stories, blocking her ( which she was pissed off about) and her firmly planted on young Lego head in public.....he's gone.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I think she does carry it. Wasnt there talk of her and karl carrying on the thailand trips because they are dealers?
I don't think either of them is stupid enough to be caught carrying - Thailand has some very strict laws. It is possible to get most recreational drugs in most countries by contacting the right people. there is no need to carry anything, that is left to the drug mules to do

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
She really is Super Mum. According to FB, 20 mins ago she was home and heading out to shop for roast dinner food!
was just about to say the same thing! She can’t even be bothered to be truthful with her braindeads who surely must know she‘s in the Poundland Alps.

PS- is there anyone who wouldn’t look like a sack of shite in this get up?

IMG_0472.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Tarragon

I’m disgusted by the state of those minging nails. No wonder her nose is a state with lumps and bumps if she’s constantly wiping shit stained nails over it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

She's just absolutely insane. Insane thinking people will buy the fakery for the 50 billionth time and insane because if she could get up the duff she would.....all to sell stories. 😮

• Haha
  • Sad
She has either given him away or sold him because she cannot afford to keep him, at his age he wouldnt be worth much at all, then in true skanky fashion & never one to miss making a fiver she has told people the bailiffs have taken him so that the brain deads will pity her & will be a nice bit of deflection, same as what she did with blade, blamed F4J for his death

• Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
AFP admitted to cosmetic work on her face before so wouldn't be surprised if she had boobs done. SFP also had boob job when she was trying to become a glamour model.

RARELY has the phrase, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," been more fitting.

Glamour model Jordan - whose 34F boobs have been known to draw crowds, choke shopping centres and stop traffic - has been followed under the plastic surgeon's knife...by her mum.

Jordan, 22, had no fewer than three boob jobs before she was finally satisfied. But as our before and after pictures show, her mother, Amy Price, 48, has been transformed by her one-off face and neck lift.

In a prime example of mum-and-daughter bonding, Amy even chose Jordan's surgeon for the three-hour operation.

As well as the lift, Amy had her eye bags removed and a laser peel around her eyes and mouth at a total cost of around pounds 7,000 - far less than the pounds 10,000-plus her daughter's boob jobs would have cost her.

It just goes to show you should never say never. Only a few months ago, Amy expressed reservations about Jordan's surgery. But now she has not only gone ahead herself - she even asked Jordan for advice before having the operation.

Amy said just prior to the op: "I feel my lower and middle face sagging when I look down. It makes me feel I look miserable or tired. I've been feeling that for 10 years but particularly in the last two years.

"After years of sunbathing, I was also worried about wrinkles around my eyes. But now I am more concerned about the heaviness around my eyelids.

"I thought it might be late nights so I started going to bed early, yet it still looks the same. I am also noticing the lines around my lips."

The facelift was performed nine weeks ago by Harley Street surgeon Jeya Prakash who said: "Jordan brought her mum in after she decided she wanted a younger, fresher look. She did, of course, have reservations, which is natural. But she came to see me several times and when she was finally happy we went ahead and set a date for the operation."

Jordan cleared her diary and came to stay with her mum on the day of the operation, pacing the corridors while Amy spent three hours in theatre.

"She was there to hold Amy's hand when she came back from the operating theatre and to get her a drink," said Mr Prakash.

Amy waited 30 years longer than Jordan before taking the decision to have plastic surgery herself. Jordan had her first op at 18, and that and the two subsequent ones boosted her bust from 34B to 34F.

High-profile boyfriends such as footballer Dwight Yorke, Gladiator Ace and pop star Dane Bowers were clearly captivated by her new look, and from then on the cameras never stopped clicking. The only person who wasn't won over seemed to be her concerned mum. Even as recently as January this year, she said: "I can't understand why people want cosmetic surgery so young.

"Kate (Jordan's real name) was 16 when she wanted hers doing, even though I thought she looked fine.

"She waited until she was old enough to have it done without my consent. Young girls nowadays have this belief that they need to get their boobs done - but they don't think of the consequences."

Now Amy says: "Katie looks great after her surgery and is really pleased with it. She is such a pretty girl and she feels wonderful.

"Some people have been cruel about it, but why shouldn't she do what she wants with her body. I feel the same."

Three operations later, Jordan has no plans for any more breast-enhancing surgery. "I think I've finally achieved that perfect image," she announced. This comes as a great relief to Amy. "At least I can sleep at night and stop worrying about her," she says.

Whether Jordan will say the same about her mum remains to be seen. While Amy and Jordan are overjoyed about Amy's new face, which makes her look at least 15 years younger, there might be a bit more hostility if Amy should ever consider a boob job.

Frankly I don't think older women should have it done," Jordan says. "It makes them just look like mutton dressed as lamb."

Speaking with all the assurance of youth, Jordan says she would never have agreed to the same operation her mum had. "Boobs are one thing, but I wouldn't dream of having changes made to my face," she says.

Just wait a decade or two, honey...

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooo....

However, Carl waded into the blossoming romance as he shared what appeared to be texts from Katie on his Instagram story which had ‘kisses’.
Taking a turn for the scandalous, after publicly blasting his ex and telling JJ to watch out, the 35-year-old completely deleted his Instagram account.

Well done Metro, keep the story active, it’s still alive Skank 😈😁

• Haha

vortex

As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?
@DC16 has all but confirmed no, but I believe on the picture the credit was commissioned by The Sun, so it definitely seems like he may have tipped them off ahead of time and they then commissioned a drone to get the photo.

• Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
No she didn't pay him off. I don't know where that's come from. He walked out. Had enough. He had said more than once her brain wasn't wired up correctly. Leandro come's from an amazing family. He moved back to Argentina, where he is a very well known celebrity & model. He didn't need the grief she gave him.
Apologies @WillowTree21 my source after much digging turns out to be Digital Spy.
Doh! So just gossip.
Also whilst trying to find it I came across TONS of articles where Leandro talks about mutant.
Alex was a gay freak.
Katie cheated on me with Simon Cowell.
Katie would rather Google herself all day than have sex….
The list goes on and on.

I shall now go home and shove my head in a bucket and bang it with a stick😜

• Haha
  • Wow
nd I recall @cloudchaser saying SB was telling her to cooperate with the trustees. But in saying that he still did as she asked and hid the RR. I recall the poll at the start on one of the threads asking why he was with her. Only 2 people said he loved her . I was one of those. I didn’t come to the conclusion because of how he was around her it was because as much as I tried to work out why he was there, nothing made any sense. They say love is blind, I also think it’s deaf dumb and stupid, which explains why he believed all her lies , closed his ears to the emotional abuse , and said nothing as she likely just kept saying without her he was nothing .
I agree. The manipulation wouldn't work so well unless she got him to love her, that's what love bombings all about. She will have made a huge effort in the first 3/4 months to be the person he wanted. Then she probably started the manipulation, being abusive then playing the victim such as 'i was raped / abused / traumatised by other men....then when that doesn't work as well out comes the blackmail ( I'll go to police, tell people you hit me) and suicide threats.

• Angry

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
@DC16 has all but confirmed no, but I believe on the picture the credit was commissioned by The Sun, so it definitely seems like he may have tipped them off ahead of time and they then commissioned a drone to get the photo.
In order for the papers/tv news to use drone footage they can only take it from licensed drones. It costs a bit to licence a drone and you need to abide by rules of usage. So it makes it slightly more likely that the sun would use an affiliated drone operator.

• Heart
I'd think Carl has more shit on cunt whore than she has on him, unless as we've suspected that he's indeed a drug dealer on the side & is involved in some dodgy shit.. if he signed an NDA, I doubt very much it's worth the paper it's written on. What can cunt clan do? The slag has no money to go legal has she? I doubt he'd be too afraid of the old cunt lung thief. She's on her last legs, coughing & wheezing everywhere.
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the 'NDA's that were handed out to people were all just general print outs from years ago and KP and AFP had a big draw of them. An NDA has to be properly drafted for the particular situation. So a general one drafted 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't mean shit. It's all just bluster and intimidation imo. As everyone has been saying, even if an NDA was watertight, what money is she going to use to go to court?

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OK Mag are running the baby BS now, awww look it’s a smiling Baby Daddy for Number 6, she might even have a go at surrogacy with him, but it’s difficult…..arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger Piss Pot, we need a massive one, the biggest ever 👍🏾

This guy 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6644.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick