Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Fuck off cuntlung and fuck off again.⚰It’s fucking near.
Seems the cunts not well enough to spend time doing things with the kids and make sure they are ok and fed but soon gets off her arse when the gravy train needs saving with some deflection pictures, same with Edna frumpy dumpy dumpling soon rushes round to Pricey Towers when the gravy train is in jeopardy but any other time she's playing lady of the manor. Set of cunts the whole lot of them. 😎

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh dear though we need fucking ☕Lots of it,it’s been like a come down after SB’s posts.Oh shit I just want to see the vile cunt done with her disappearing fucking false tears,she’s never cried over anything in her life never the vile false titted,arse,lips,eyebrowed ugly cunt.Off you fucking go mateypie.Cunt meet your maker.👹

• Haha
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
I can't see bailiffs taking him, it would cost more than he's worth to pay to keep him in stables before he's sold off.
Wonder if there's a chance that her die hard idiot fans got Carl's account closed. Who BTW I don't think has the balls to speak out. He's 96 pages of black and white troof and as yet hasn't been able to string one sentence of it together.
I don't think Wallis would be worth very much at all. He's well over 20 and unless someone is schooling him regularly which I doubt, he has seemed recently pretty unmanageable then he won't be classed as a schoolmaster (they can bring big money), his jabs/teeth/shoes need to be up to date with records and like you said he will cost more in stabling etc than he's worth.
Wallis can come and live with my boys.

• Heart

slightly disheveled

How much of an idiot is she to want the bright pink car back, when she’s always banned from driving 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did feel a bit sorry for boris getting his medals taken away but it’s a GIANT PINK FUCKING CAR!!!

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Is bunny not back in school tomorrow? Oh silly me as if KP gives a fuck if she's back to send her off to school after half term 😕
Wouldn't surprise me if skank and Jeyda have already arrived back in the UK and told fruitella and kryten to post pictures from a few days ago to make it look like she's still there, that blog could have been recorded first day there when she was pictured the first day she met the guy.🤔

Reactions: 37

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos
I think that’s why she posted last week on her horse as deflection / guilt over losing it

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Clearly Crawl has been silenced. Either legal or they've threatened him with 'stuff' they have on him. Shame, was hoping he would start drip feeding his hundred's of page's of the truth. IF he was going to say anything else, it would have been those photo's of the 'fake' kissing, loved up shite.
This mutilated 'thing' seem's to be invincible. Not one single person has had the real balls to bring her down. Pretty sure every single one of her exes have enough info to cause a lot of damage, but Crawl especially. Her ❄ ❄ ❄ is obvious & out of control. The kids situation/animals & financial circumstances, he'd have plenty. Only hope is that the comments about hiding Pink RR is enough for BH/forensic accountants to dig deeper, if they haven't already. And yes Kylie, her bland, frumpy overweight sister, is as bad as her. She's clearly 'the source', filtering out ridiculously irrelevant, fabricated stories. I don't believe KFP & Lego head are a real couple. This is just a money earner. Why Redtop's even bother running these pathetic stories, is just amazing. No proper journalists anymore. Nobody seem's interested in investigating & uncovering her true crimes. We had a little bit of hope & then nothing:poop::poop::poop:
I’m not sure he has been silenced. He has enough ‘friends’ that have way more clout than Skank and she has no money for a legal letter. Has he incriminated himself? Has he agreed to engage with the FA? Or a deal with a red top? Who knows, but pointless posting tit for tat on instagram she doesn’t bite. He has the information to really send her down she needs to remember that.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
She, Edna, Jess, whoever posted that, used a pink car on the post as well, the Clan are just taking the absolute piss today, to quote SB’s final IG post the other day…”I’ve got the right Hump” with her tonight 👊🏾
I really try not to use this word but she is a total cunt! 😡

All we can do is hope HMRC do their thing and the kids get returned, and more and more people get educated to the true skanky facts on social media.

Carl, I am on the fence about. I really think he could destroy her, but I also think he did actually love her.

Not sure whether he’s gone quiet cos the clan have threatened him with dirt, or he’s gone quiet for his own MH and on the advice of family and friends.

YellowTail

VIP Member
😞our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways just laughed my tits off krytens mummy got him little trainers with arrows on to help him with putting his trainers on the right feet and as for sink boy you couldn't be any more of a giant,,,,🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240219-193834~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-165151~2.jpg

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So yet again a sking holiday without actually doing any sking,, at least the cunt managed to remember the ads for the ski hire and her beautiful retro 90's ski outfit. Fucking joke skank going down the beginners/baby slopes on a kids plastic sledge with a pair of ski poles, can imagine everyone in a fit of giggles and taking the piss. 🤣

• Haha
I hope this is the sign of something to come from Carl. Regardless of deleting the posts, drunk or not, he got the publicity desired. It's been picked up. He's even put himself in the shit.

This clean wipe could be a good sign... Oh boy, do I hope!

RichardScratcher

I don’t know for sure but---
We are reasonably certain all her Exs have non disclosure agreements in place.
Just maybe CW is being investigated as a side issue to the BH which if he fails disclose relevant information may make him liable for criminal charges, hence all NDAs are off the table and he’s getting his story out on the day of the BH.

I don’t know this to be the case but I would risk a 50p bet at Ladbrokes

I agree absolutely with Stan's post, re CW taunting Harvey, this is shameful. CW is a bully of the worst kind and below contempt.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
And this is why the brain dead fans defend her, same entitled attitudes 🤬
Because they are all Thicko cunts,she doesn’t know an intelligent life,never has never will,she’s so thick,no education likes killing birds etc,if she can do that she has killed other animals believe you me,she killed poor darling Blade and others.God I could kill her and chop her cunty body up and feed it to the sea.Fuck off cruel cunt.God I wished it was years ago,when you’d be dragged out…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe
Maybe the car should be SORN but isn't? Carl could have been interviewed by the insolvency investigators, they could have laid out the facts.... said she's in big trouble and he has the choice not to be caught up in it. I agree she probably asked Carl to take speeding points or say he had arranged insurance, the timing of his 'narcissist crashing cars / always the victim' meme was just too much of a coincidence.

Reactions: 36