Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate
I think this is the most likely explanation. P has done 'some' college and mommie dearest is demanding to be pampered and attended to. So she's telling everyone P is qualified.
Poor P, being told to wax her mother. Maybe it's KP saying it in public to guilt her into doing it ?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
You are right Parry but just to say Kieran has never stopped with his personal training. I'm not a lover of OF and I can't comment on his content as I've never seen it but if it helps pay the bills.........

He's done everything by the book with regards to getting J&B back, how he has kept sane through all the tit skanky was throwing at him I really don't know. Great that B is back spending time with him and M. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before J will be too, I'm sure he'll be quizzing B about her time with them! Getting back to his dad is the medicine J desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Note P has not mentioned anything about passing and being qualified to wax. Nor has PA who would usually be crowing about any achievement of his kids.
I'm glad to hear B has spent time with her dad but it worries me that J is nowhere to be seen and hasn't been for a while.
I would argue that learning how to wax someone's hairy leg is not really an achievement 😂 but I guess if shes at a similar level of intelligence as her mother which it appears she is then yes maybe a celebration of achievement would be noted 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
You are right Parry but just to say Kieran has never stopped with his personal training. I'm not a lover of OF and I can't comment on his content as I've never seen it but if it helps pay the bills.........

He's done everything by the book with regards to getting J&B back, how he has kept sane through all the tit skanky was throwing at him I really don't know. Great that B is back spending time with him and M. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before J will be too, I'm sure he'll be quizzing B about her time with them! Getting back to his dad is the medicine J desperately needs.
I know, it must be so hard knowing how close he was with jett, enjoying their outdoor activities etc to know he is isolated and pacified with money for ipad games. How is KP allowed to keep this poor child hostage like this, when she blatantly doesn't want him it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
Yes I agree, Peters younger two will excel in school / careers where as princess and a junior will struggle in the future. I agree they would be much worse had they been left with thier mother. Its a shame, with the right encouragement they could make something of themselves other than ride mum and dads z list celeb status

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I would argue that learning how to wax someone's hairy leg is not really an achievement 😂 but I guess if shes at thr same level of intelligence as her mother then yes maybe a celebration of achievement is needed 🤔
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.
You have your opinion, I have mine 🙂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Isn't he diabetic, so could be insulin. I'd like to think he wouldn't be dumb enough to start a similar habit to KP.
I would think he would have to be on some hard tit to be in skanks presence and who could blame the poor wee lad 😆
---
**zoom in warning**

WTF! 😳 literally no words...
The look like they would be really painful. Has all the prodding with needles triggered a mega breakout of her herpes? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was married to Preston for 10 months
She put up photos quite recently though and said 'this is whilst I was being abused' sort of thing, they were more recent, not with her blonde hair from years ago. One she was in hospital. I can't make sense of it considering she doesn't seem to have been with anyone for 10 years...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've just been to Tesco and while waiting for the tills to open at 10am went down the beauty isle read the instructions on the boxes of hair dye, home wax kit, make up and skin cleanser so am i a qualified beautician now going to B&Q soon to read the instructions on a tube of silicone bathroom sealer so by 4pm this afternoon i'll be qualified to administer fillers and botox. (Skank logic) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.