Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi DC. Oh finally this is wonderful news. I wrote a very despondent post this morning as I felt we had hit another milestone (half-term) with her apparently still in control, still stalling, I felt it all so bleak for B & J. Just couldn’t see this being resolved, I knew KH was fighting hard, but the system seemed so against him, I really felt he couldn’t beat her, more so as the corrupt SW had unbelievably appeared to have made no difference to this case.

I noted your message earlier saying you can’t say anything, but stay positive, and I totally agree, nothing should ever be said on here about the case, and I know you never would, all we need to see is something like what appears to have happened today, a positive step forward. Since Thursday, something did seem amiss with her, she was very rattled, the aggression on that TT Live, the constant old photos of her ‘happy family’ on her IG, J was even deployed. She’s not happy, a decision has gone against her it seems 🙏🏾 Oh I do hope this is just the beginning, perhaps I should write despondent posts more often, and things will move 😁

Anyway, I’m so glad to be wrong, it’s not so bleak, let’s hope madam is now facing real karma for all her crimes 🙏🏾😁

A not so bleak feeling Kylie tonight, I shall take a wine 🍷 x
📉 Kylies' mood chart a.m. 💔

📈mood chart p.m.! 💓
---
True, I have this picture in my head of, in the near future🙏🙏 Bunny and Jett are happily playing outside with A and V whilst a very happy Kieron watches them. It should remain in my head though and much as I would love to see this they should be kept off SM to grow and recover in private.
We should all keep that imagery in our heads - this perfect outcome. It can't hurt can it?
Whilst Kipper steals positive 'manifestation' quotes, her ideal visions of the future only includes cash and cock. I bet she doesn't get down on her knees every night praying for the ultimate happiness and well-being of Jett and Bunny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That this rate Naked Rodney IS going to end up being The One #3699
---
so I found this picture, it was taken when Harvey was in IC and his mother was visiting him and look who took the picture W8media anything for a photoshoot
Ah the occasion it fucked off on 'oliday as soon as H emerged from ICU by dumping him on her hairdresser?
---
That's truly excellent news. Thank you for this update. I feel much more hopeful now.
---

Yes here it is

Very good news
Skanky has said previously that Bunty loves Bubble Tea :)
---
UGH! look at it doing Awl Secksi at it's own child :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
With the results P got at GCSE she would have started at Level 1 in Beauty and that is a year long course with practical and theory. Then it’s Level 2 another year of the same. She’s not properly qualified at all. 🐮💩
Well lets hope P completely botches the freebie Mummy has grifted and burns-off skanky's eyebrows with hot wax :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Not read on yet but this is bollocks. Granted it was a long time ago but I am actually a qualified beauty therapist. I did it at college at 16, and it took TWO YEARS to qualify 🫣
Maybe skank has taken P passing A Module of her course as "Fully qualified"? Let's face it, skank is fick enough......................

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It can't be Alex as she said it was a 10-year relationship.

She said Rav Wilding was controlling, slagged off Alex and belittled him when he got with his now wife. Is she another KP, always the common denominator.
There's one other bloke she was engaged to but I don't know for how long.
☝I can't name, names but this wouldn't surprise me. I worked with a beautiful young lady who was seeing him for about 9 months. She very quickly became isolated from our social circle and missed work so many times, she was on a final warning. She dumped him when one of his ex girlfriends reached out to her and shared her own experience of being in a relationship with him. I don't know what was said, but it was enough to scare her and give her the strength to dump him. 🤷‍♀️
---
It can't be Alex as she said it was a 10-year relationship.

She said Rav Wilding was controlling, slagged off Alex and belittled him when he got with his now wife. Is she another KP, always the common denominator.
There's one other bloke she was engaged to but I don't know for how long.
☝I can't name, names but this wouldn't surprise me. I worked with a beautiful young lady who was seeing him for about 9 months. She very quickly became isolated from our social circle and missed work so many times, she was on a final warning. She dumped him when one of his ex girlfriends reached out to her and shared her own experience of being in a relationship with him. I don't know what was said, but it was enough to scare her and give her the strength to dump him. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
so her and Princess are supposed to be doing the Hertfordshire masterclass at 6pm today(sold out according to her website yet pop ups still come up claiming people are buying tickets example pop up with Jo from London bought tickets 2 hours ago yet it as been sold out since she did not show for the ones on the 4th of Feb LOL)wonder if this one is going to be a no show as well(noticed she as not mentioned at all on her Instagram/Facebbok about the last two being cancelled just shows how much she really values her SO CALLED FANS)

Reactions: 37
Wait, what???? She's getting her DAUGHTER (qualified or not) to wax her pubes??

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm not sure where this, looks a bit like a library or similar. is it possible she's posted photos of the contact drop off place?
It's the outfit from a plaster class weeks ago ... i think its an old pic ... i have a cut out of her stupid pose dressed same from that night ...
---
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate
Poor P having to wax that monstrosity ... she will probably want a totally inappropriate Hollywood from her and tell her it's for her noo egg 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Can't see the Bailiffs would have taken that piece of tit or the stuck on Barbie dolls.... bet they just laughed . Neither would they want the Pink neon Pricey/Woods light. Mr PP/Daniel made sure all the good stuff was moved out in advance. That's why Mr PP was on beg for removal van. Nothing to do with Dumpling moving. Wish I knew where AFP/Mr PP's house contents were stored. Our DC asked me, but I just don't know. Pretty certain KFP's things are there too. Hidden from Bailiffs.
Any chance he might have shifted them over to IOW and stuck either in storage or possibly garage at new house?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
With the results P got at GCSE she would have started at Level 1 in Beauty and that is a year long course with practical and theory. Then it’s Level 2 another year of the same. She’s not properly qualified at all. 🐮💩
Im not 100% sure but I don't think she would get into a college with her GCSE results?
Some colleges do go straight into level 2 Beauty therapy. In my day lol how old am I, I was accepted onto the course without the correct GCSE's but I had to complete a city and guilds math and English qualification ( now known as functional skills) at the same time.
We used to have to get people in to practice on, so entirely possible she practising. It doesn't take a genius or much skill to wax 👀

I have wondered did princess and Junior go to private school? Unpopular opinion but they are both relatively talentless and lack any ambition to do anything other than to be famous. Not a fan of nepo babies, but I mean if thier parents were actual talent it would help.
I wonder what Emily thinks of thier grades and career choices 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Excellent description, thought @dollyloveshoes would like this 😂
View attachment 2749619
Is that Jeyda trailing behind her?
---
Im not 100% sure but I don't think she would get into a college with her GCSE results?
Some colleges do go straight into level 2 Beauty therapy. In my day lol how old am I, I was accepted onto the course without the correct GCSE's but I had to complete a city and guilds math and English qualification ( now known as functional skills) at the same time.
We used to have to get people in to practice on so, so entirely possible she practising. It doesn't take a genius or much skill to wax 👀

I have wondered did princess and Junior go to private school? Unpopular opinion but they are both relatively talentless and lack any ambition to do anything other than to be famous. Not a fan of nepo babies, but I mean if thier parents were actual talent it would help
They both went to private school. The area they live in, they would most likely be able to get into a good public school and leave with the same exam results. I honestly think private is a waste of money unless your child is academically bright. Just my opinion folks

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe the Crimewatch guy? Who now seems to be happily married. Another Kipper with relationships, she’s the common denominator
---
I think it’s tit about Princess Andre. Deflection as her “fans” are probably asking about her. I bet she stays “upstairs” the whole time and Junior is out again 😂
I really hope something is moving forward re Jett. I hope Skank hasn’t told him his dad doesn’t want to see him. I wouldn’t put it past the evil cow
She did tell them their dad didn't want to see them (I think Willow said that). She was saying he had a new family and didn't want them. That's a common lie in parental alienation apparently. She's also said police and SS said Kieran couldn't see them. She also called Kieran 'disgusting' in front of the kids at the airport, that was after she reported him for having a gun I think. So why all these different lies? It's like what she does to adults and the press, ever changing bullshit. She gets found out with one lie and just moves on. Jett will know Bunny has seen her dad though and she will tell him it wasn't true about them not wanting to see them.
I imagine Jett has been scared by all the other lies. What an awful thing to do to a young boy and she moans about having PTSD herself. I hope so much the judge in the case will see the psychological abuse KP has heaped on her child. All to get back at another adult.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
We used to have to get people in to practice on, so entirely possible she practising. It doesn't take a genius or much skill to wax 👀

I have wondered did princess and Junior go to private school? Unpopular opinion but they are both relatively talentless and lack any ambition to do anything other than to be famous. Not a fan of nepo babies, but I mean if thier parents were actual talent it would help.
I wonder what Emily thinks of thier grades and career choices 🤔😂
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 35
---

She was only with Rav a short time though, she said it was a 10 year relationship. I'm not sure who she was with for that long. Maybe she's thrown that in to make it less clear who it is?
---
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
He is still doing his personal training. I honestly think he does OF because he enjoys it.

Reactions: 15
She was only with Rav a short time though, she said it was a 10 year relationship. I'm not sure who she was with for that long. Maybe she's thrown that in to make it less clear who it is?
---

He is still doing his personal training. I honestly think he does OF because he enjoys it.
She has a habit of adding zeros to any number (apart from number of men she's been with) so probably just 1 year 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Note P has not mentioned anything about passing and being qualified to wax. Nor has PA who would usually be crowing about any achievement of his kids.
I'm glad to hear B has spent time with her dad but it worries me that J is nowhere to be seen and hasn't been for a while.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.