Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Kieran has had a good chat with B about internet safety, and we won't be seeing any more social media accounts from her.

I think he's making the right call keeping them off socials. They've been overexposed already in their lives and have been through stress and need privacy and space. Bunny is also at risk from the weirdos she was interacting with on social media. It's better for all involved that K&M just don't post pics of the kids and keep them private from now on. There's no upside to K&M posting pics of B&J.
It was never going to be an overnight thing given they'd been deliberately kept away for so long so this looks like an end goal of 50/50 unless skank does something that categorically put them at serious risk of harm.....I can hear you all " offs I hope not"

Reactions: 21
Its brilliant shes for sure losing it im wondering who is driving her about now cant be her surely shes in Essex a lot lately and its not easy to get to from Sussex without a car
Great though innit? Skank is in Essex mostly and the kids are stuck with Dim Lynne,, AFP & Co at 'Otel Krustifornia; What a great mother who makes such personal sacrifices for her children......................................:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just seen a comment about her in the mirror. Poster said she was told by judge she would be held in contempt of court if she did not let Kieran see Bunny and lo it happened. I,ll take that as a good sign. However no Jett and I feel sorry for the poor lad she has messed with his head so much it appears easier to keep him away from Kieran.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!
Maybe she's just been signed off on her waxing module??

Reactions: 19
What actually makes it worse is the fact that it was in such a foul mood over B being with her father yesterday, yet when the kids are at the crappy Shack they hardly see Mummy's plastic arse for dust anyway because she always doing something for Herself or chasing silly little boys around Essicks.
---
Maybe she's just been signed off on her waxing module??
Thats more like it! Its still a million times more than her "mother" has ever achieved though:LOL:

Reactions: 30
Just seen a comment about her in the mirror. Poster said she was told by judge she would be held in contempt of court if she did not let Kieran see Bunny and lo it happened. I,ll take that as a good sign. However no Jett and I feel sorry for the poor lad she has messed with his head so much it appears easier to keep him away from Kieran.
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.
The incubator cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So KFP is afraid of prison then????

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Only £275 to go and £15000 will have been raised to help Kieran with his legal fee's. I know they'll be much higher, but still, what a massive amount of money that's been raised.
If skanky cancels yet again, I've a thread title suggestion.
Katie Price #356 Rip Off Skanky Cancelled, Celebration parties held
at a venues near you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
My thoughts keep going back to poorJett, why is she always so focused on keeping Jett away, not just from his dad, but from everyone, friends, teachers, football coaches?
Only people she controls can go near him. 😠
I think it's because he knows something or witnessed something and she is desperate to him keep away from anyone, outside her circle, that he could eventually trust enough to confide in.
She immediately took him out of school, away from football and friends, when concerns were raised, maybe from something he said and disgusting DL aided and abetted her🤢😢😠🤬
Bunny has still managed to have some contact with friends, through school and seen her dad a few times, so why not allow Jett the same?
This must end soon as I'm so worried about what else she may do.
Sorry this is very dark post but she is becoming increasingly desperate and possibly dangerous.
Hopefully things going faster now behind the scenes and both back safe with their dad soon🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.