Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying P is going to wax her 🤦🏽‍♀️

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

View attachment 2748904
She really is giving cruella de ville vibes here in other words, vile.
---
Skanks rattled and her mother of the year image is slipping, she's on full deflection mode with her mini me's.
Do you mean her mini me JJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s now saying P is going to wax her 🤦🏽‍♀️

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

View attachment 2748904
Not read on yet but this is bollocks. Granted it was a long time ago but I am actually a qualified beauty therapist. I did it at college at 16, and it took TWO YEARS to qualify 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Am so happy about B having a fun day with K&M.

Just echoing what has been said above - for any FM or lurkers - it is obvious there are no issues with K or M now - even though we knew all along there wasn't.

So happy with this news and hope there is more of it to come.

Unsure if today was just a visit or is B back with them - I really hope she is.

Even so happy positive contact will help overwrite any lies Skank has been spewing about their dad. Hopefully B will relay back to J how much his dad loves him and there is nothing to be scared of.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Still don't quite get how it's seemingly OK for Katie to parade those kids around on SM but Kieran has to keep quiet.
Maybe KH recognises now isn’t the time to be posting times spent with 🐰 on sm. Especially if he’s raising (founded) concerns about 🐰 being on sm and her YouTube vids. Bravo KH
---
IMHO he's leading by example. Hes probably gently discouraging Bunny from putting herself out there on social media so he'd look pretty hypocritical if he's posting pics of her on his own social media. I hope when Kieran gets the kids back full time we never see them on social media again until they are adults and can make their own minds up. Sad that Jett wasn't there though.

Edited to add: I know Kieran used to post lots of pics of J&B previously, I just have a feeling he'll stop all that when he gets them back to give them privacy and the chance to regain a normal childhood not being watched by thousands and thousands of people. There's a LOT of damage he and M will have to carefully work to undo with those poor kids.
Said much better than I did 👏🏼
---
Didn't someone mention Skanky and Lego boy were going skiing? Well done Carl beat them to it.
Also loving the news re Bunny keeping the faith for Jett too.
Skank can’t ski - she is disabled following the worstest broken feet any person has ever had. Poor Skanky can only now ‘pointy toe’. No way could she ski. How insensitive
---
Didn't someone mention Skanky and Lego boy were going skiing? Well done Carl beat them to it.
Also loving the news re Bunny keeping the faith for Jett too.
Skank can’t ski - she is disabled following the worstest broken feet any person has ever had. Poor Skan can only now ‘pointy toe’. No way could she ski. How insensitive
So nice of her to acknowledge that Bunny had a FUN day with Kieran and Michelle.
Now Krusties keep doing what you've been doing, keep the faith and the funds going to get these kids back to their Daddy permanently. 🙏🙏🙏

✅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---

Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??
Maybe the Crimewatch guy? Who now seems to be happily married. Another Kipper with relationships, she’s the common denominator
---
I think it’s tit about Princess Andre. Deflection as her “fans” are probably asking about her. I bet she stays “upstairs” the whole time and Junior is out again 😂
I really hope something is moving forward re Jett. I hope Skank hasn’t told him his dad doesn’t want to see him. I wouldn’t put it past the evil cow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
Dressed like a 90s teen 🤣 she is so out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My OH has two man bags and he's about the last person you'd expect to have one, but they are very much de rigeur here in France with all blokes. His day to day one of full of all sorts of crud like his reading glasses, phone and all manner of other junk, plushe has another one for Best which is actually a WW2 tank commander's map bag; He transfers his junk in there if we go out.
Its great he has his own bag because he doesn't fill mine up with all his crap now :)
I think I must have a French man. My OH refuses to even hold my very lovely mulberry bags for an Instant
---
Meanwhile on her FB page someone clearly can’t compose proper sentences.

THE fashion mutant!

( Anyway it wasn’t. It is and always has been sodding extensions!)
Don’t think I has seen this picture before. That hair looks like half cooked supernoodles. Well done model of all time
---
Don’t forget Lauren Big Gal Goodger’s baby daddy Charlie. Didn’t kipper move him in to the crack shack ? Look at the state of him now 🤢 absolute lard bucket
If we are starting to discuss everyone she has slept with @Dollylovesshoes will be permanently on high alert with the thread changing reminders. She won’t even have 2 seconds for a pee and an oily

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This aged well, from 2021! I think this was when she was on her best behaviour after she had to do drug tests.

'' In speaking about the dads, though, Katie insisted she gets on with her children’s fathers in front of them and will always let them see their dads, with the parents all agreeing on 50/50 custody despite their apparent disagreements.

Speaking on the Blood, Sweat and Tears podcast, while she didn’t name the dads in question, when asked how she co-parents Katie interrupted: ‘Forget it, I will stop you there. I hate the dads…

‘My relationships with them are non-existent.’ She went on to claim she had been ‘blocked’ by one and communicated through lawyers, with ‘absolutely no contact’, while the other dad she talks to ‘for the kids’.

Still, Katie insisted she’s civil in front of their children as she went on: ‘If you hate the other parent, don’t let your kids know and just do what’s best for the kids. You want a happy home when they are with you and a happy home when they go to them. Don’t argue in front of them. Just be happy for them. What you say behind closed doors when you argue doesn’t matter because the kids don’t hear it.’

Saying despite their splits she’s always agreed 50/50 custody with the fathers and while she conceded it might not be possible for everyone and their circumstances, she will always strive to let the kids see both their parents.

Katie said: ‘Always think of the kids, they want their mum and they want their dad…when your kids get older you never want them to come to you asking “why didn’t you do this, or why didn’t you do that?” Let your kids see both parents.''

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/30/kati...fathers-of-her-kids-is-non-existent-15688677/
Lying cow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So so predictable. It’s actually so pathetic it’s sad
---
Yes she seems to want to hold on to him. The court may order her to build contact up though, phone calls etc. someone said J was getting therapy at a farm, he may be able to talk to some 'safe' people there and of course he'll hear how B enjoyed herself. She can't hide him forever. If she stalls again the court will not be happy with her behaviour.

All this time and she was implying K&M were not allowed to see them through something they'd done. that Tiktok she did with Jett ......'social and police' won't let you see your dad.....that's hugely manipulative letting him think police said it. Evil cow and all because she is jealous of people being happy and having babies!
It’s so sad. From what I at least have seen the wee lad was gentle , into nature and when he was with KH and M seemed happy and content. Said it before and will say it again I have no idea how the hillbilly clan can sleep at night. Must be wonderful to have that level of “ head in the sand “. Feck the whole crazy creepy lot of em

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Just made 😀😄😊💖❤💕🥰😘 xxx..

View attachment 2748114

Add first pic into a bowl....

View attachment 2748115

Slowly add the next pic of legohead...

View attachment 2748117

Mix together and cook at gas mark 5 😄 x.

Here's one I made earlier 👩‍🍳😘...x

View attachment 2748122

😄😄😄 x
Frank Spencer had more sense than this fool, if he doesn’t getaway quick she will eat him up and spit him out, he will just become another one of her victims to add to the list. His life ruined forever more by his association with it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.