Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we need a TT live to see how angry she still is, she can’t control herself on those things when anyone criticises her.

Skank’s hardly conducting any JYY or TT shop lives currently, bet she’s running scared of questions about the ‘showmance’ with Kryten now she’s put out the Backgrid photos of them together, and B excitedly blurting out she’s just seen her Dad. She knows she‘s gonna be inundated with questions about them, even from the Brain Dead fans, she’ll have to answer them 😁 She’s got the podcast on Thursday as well, are Edna and her going to continue to deny the relationship 🤔😁 Skank’s tripping over her lies now, so much so she can’t run her selling tat income streams, oh Skank it’s all closing in on you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Rav Wilding only went out with Chantelle lakeside shopper for 5 months.(she always got intouch wth paps When shopping in Lakeside) god in side bar of shame nearly every day.

Reactions: 32
By the Price Clan & Associated Grifter’s Handbook of college / training / academia ( Frumpty Dumpty’s degree , Skanky’s Life coaching , business empire , etc etc, Daddy Wood’s Psychology page, Harry’s Recruitment Consulting …ad infinitum) i’m surprised that Princess in not yet Royal Beautician in chief & part time brain surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chantelle has spoken about the person who abused her. She knew him as a friend for a long time before they started a relationship. Then they got engaged. After they broke up, a year or two ago, she said he had been abusive. I don’t remember his name, but he wasn’t any kind of celebrity.

Reactions: 24
Hmmmm.... Pinch of salt required I think....

Great one Skanks. How to piss off your daughter’s fellow classmates and alienate her as they are still at the plaster ripping stage and she’s fully qualified after 4 months. She really doesn't think does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We do, sorry for picking up on it like that but I find it a bit sad when people are dismissed at a young age. Maybe I'm overly sensitive about that subject for various reasons.
My son was picked out for ridicule by his secondary shool who said he would NEVER achieve anything and would probably be in prison before he was 20. Well guess who has his own business now, a happy little family unit, is bi-lingual and doing very nicely ta very much - certainly not the awful boy the idiot headmaster held up as a gleaming iconic poster boy, the one who is currently in prison for drugs and violence :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh we need a TT live to see how angry she still is, she can’t control herself on those things when anyone criticises her.

Skank’s hardly conducting any JYY or TT shop lives currently, bet she’s running scared of questions about the ‘showmance’ with Kryten now she’s put out the Backgrid photos of them together, and B excitedly blurting out she’s just seen her Dad. She knows she‘s gonna be inundated with questions about them, even from the Brain Dead fans, she’ll have to answer them 😁 She’s got the podcast on Thursday as well, are Edna and her going to continue to deny the relationship 🤔😁 Skank’s tripping over her lies now, so much so she can’t run her selling tat income streams, oh Skank it’s all closing in on you.
Its brilliant shes for sure losing it im wondering who is driving her about now cant be her surely shes in Essex a lot lately and its not easy to get to from Sussex without a car

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.