Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So KP is out most days having face/hair etc done and out at night with JJ so not spending much time with kids ( mind you they might like it) but it is so sad that they are spending time with strangers when they could be with KH and Co

• Sad
Reactions: 45
There is no way she is in a relationship with this JJ bloke. She's amusing herself with setting up stuff that the media (and us) will lap up.
She's making money somehow from this and I bet it's all a lie.
I think this is really embarrassing ... she looks ridiculously old next to him ... the red tops will start calling her 'aging former glamour model' ... she isn't going to like that one bit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
There’s one thing that I absolutely cannot fault The Pricey for…

She never fails to make me feel better about my life choices. 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

Looks like she's letting one rip!

I wonder if Carl has stopped laughing yet, at all the photos of her with these young kids and Lego head.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The court will want to know their opinion but it doesn't outweigh other evidence. Not at the age the kids are. It wouldn't cancel out safety issues either.......'if' a proper final hearing happens. I say if because so much corruption and injustice seems to have gone on.
Any may still be for all we know, no one will their mistakes to become public so on it will go. We can only hope and wait that someone has the oomph to take it forward by revealing all.
---

What in the world is she wearing? She really is trying to turn back time and be young again isn't she? Sorry SKank - it isn't working and you look ridiculous 😵 :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Any may still be for all we know, no one will their mistakes to become public so on it will go. We can only hope and wait that someone has the oomph to take it forward by revealing all.
From what's been hinted at I think they're close to a final hearing and judgement. I hope it's a fair one and the court do what they should. I never thought the court system and SS were as bad as people like F4J claimed....now I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
From what's been hinted at I think they're close to a final hearing and judgement. I hope it's a fair one and the court do what they should. I never thought the court system and SS were as bad as people like F4J claimed....now I do.
That's so good to know. I also hope it goes in the right direction - if it doesn't there is something very deeply wrong going on in this country.

Reactions: 31
But I am sure @DC16 said at one point that Bunny really wants to see her dad. I think she is afraid of KFP withdrawing 'love' and attention from her (what little she gets) and is telling her mum what she wants her to hear to gain that attention. I may well be wrong but my gut feeling is that they want to be with their dad.
Plus Bunny was following KH on at least 2 of her now deleted Tiktok accounts, and posting pics of Apollo. I think she wants to see her dad. And probably Jett does too, although he doesn't follow KH on Tiktok.

Reactions: 36
Looks like she's letting one rip!

I wonder if Carl has stopped laughing yet, at all the photos of her with these young kids and Lego head.
This new cocked pose is hilarious 😂
Wearing the same clothes all day at a guess as she was wearing that getup promoting the lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But I am sure @DC16 said at one point that Bunny really wants to see her dad. I think she is afraid of KFP withdrawing 'love' and attention from her (what little she gets) and is telling her mum what she wants her to hear to gain that attention. I may well be wrong but my gut feeling is that they want to be with their dad.
That's one of the reasons the court won't go off the word of a 9 or 10 year old alone. Kids at that age (and older) can be manipulated or trying to please the resident parent. Even if that parent is abusive, they will still want to please them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Would that be the 'massive court case' that MP mentioned a while ago on IG saying she couldn't go into more detail about it?

KH posting a lot about physical and mental fitness lately, he seems optimistic.

Wonder what's happening with the podcast 'The Boys Den' that he posted about? We thought at the time maybe he was launching his own podcast

Reactions: 19
So KP is out most days having face/hair etc done and out at night with JJ so not spending much time with kids ( mind you they might like it) but it is so sad that they are spending time with strangers when they could be with KH and Co
What's more concerning that she has to get her lips filled weekly, and lashes done twice weekly..the people administering these things must be crappy

Definitely think she was gatecrashing the event as new egg was sat with his mates 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Would that be the 'massive court case' that MP mentioned a while ago on IG saying she couldn't go into more detail about it?

KH posting a lot about physical and mental fitness lately, he seems optimistic.

Wonder what's happening with the podcast 'The Boys Den' that he posted about? We thought at the time maybe he was launching his own podcast
I think so and from what DC said about the fund needing a final push.

Reactions: 26
On the hairdressers stories, she is looking on her phone (as usual, probably trying to see how many guys she can message at once) she keeps doing this really weird thing with her hand/fingers. I notice she does that a lot.
The can't cope with those nails, that's why. Touchscreens don't react with acrylic nails...!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What on earth does she look like?
Those aren’t ripped jeans, they’re holes with a bit of material round them.
And a crop top to show off her tattooed belly?
Plus the peace sign and cocked leg.
She looks a right bleeping state, absolutely pathetic. Hanging out with people two decades younger than her, looking like the drunk aunt who shows herself up at every family party.

FFS just give the kids back and then carry on with your shallow existence of nails, hair, lips, arse, drink, drugs and cock. Let them live with their dad and have a proper family life. Then I will never have to read or write about you again you disgusting excuse for a human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Would the court make a judgement even if KP has not engaged with them?
They should do eventually. It will not do her any favours if she doesn't turn up to hearings. The judge will view that as her not caring about the kids, so it could affect the judgement. DC said she's missed one hearing I think.

Reactions: 25

Does she do that to stop herself pissing her rancid undies?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KH would have them out it nature doing fun things. Jett seems to share his love of the outdoors and exploring nature, I would think he really misses that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.