Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all still going to take a bit more time, just because we are not seeing things on insta doesn’t mean it’s not partly happening 👍
I’m sorry I just can’t say anything else as it’s not allowed. I want to still give people hope, but I know because you’re not seeing it you think things are not being done. It is and it going to cost more 😡 legal fees are expensive and not fair.
Starting to feel pretty drained watching her car crash life. 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I think it’s all still going to take a bit more time, just because we are not seeing things on insta doesn’t mean it’s not partly happening 👍
I’m sorry I just can’t say anything else as it’s not allowed. I want to still give people hope, but I know because you’re not seeing it you think things are not being done. It is and it going to cost more 😡 legal fees are expensive and not fair.
Starting to feel pretty drained watching her car crash life. 😩
Thankyou DC. It's a complex case and it will take time. All her accusations, her addictions, claims of one child being too scared to go outside etc and various things will mean more hearings than a 'normal' straightforward case. As you say, just because we can't see it here, doesn't mean it's not going on.

Reactions: 43
She said on the live that she was doing Guardian journalist Grace Dent food podcast
seems to be true according to this 🤷🏼‍♀️
OMG! Still we ought not be too shocked because she is a Guardianista after all - they love grovelling around the skank as we have already seen recently.
I do hope Grace remembers to pack protective clothing for being within a radius of the skank when its eating

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this is really embarrassing ... she looks ridiculously old next to him ... the red tops will start calling her 'aging former glamour model' ... she isn't going to like that one bit 🤣🤣🤣
I hope she’s not in a relationship with him or poor old Stan is in trouble 😂🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thankyou DC. It's a complex case and it will take time. All her accusations, her addictions, claims of one child being too scared to go outside etc and various things will mean more hearings than a 'normal' straightforward case. As you say, just because we can't see it here, doesn't mean it's not going on.
Exactly this 👍

Reactions: 42
I hope she’s not in a relationship with him or poor old Stan is in trouble 😂🤪🤣
Think i'm safe KK,,, already looks like skanks stalking him bet he went with his mates to the boxing thing and skank turned up unannounced with no ticket and pulled the "do you know who i am i'm with kryten" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
What a bleeping state another night out and about wheres J&B she cant claim shes "working" unless you call throwing yourself at dggs young enough to be one of her kids desperate silly cuntand that stupid pose ffs

Reactions: 33
Exactly this 👍
I know you can't and won't say....... but I hope more than anything she's been ordered to undergo a psychiatric test by this stage. There's no way on god's green earth a judge will be able to ignore what's revealed in that 😬 (y)

Reactions: 41
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

She’s wasted 😳

Reactions: 25

As my gran used to say,”mutton dressed as lamb “.
---
What's more concerning that she has to get her lips filled weekly, and lashes done twice weekly..the people administering these things must be crappy

Definitely think she was gatecrashing the event as new egg was sat with his mates 🤔
Looks like he,s going against the Skanky contract.
1. I must accompany you everywhere
2. I must not go out with or have any friends.
3. All photograph opportunities must include me.
4. If I am not on your arm attached bodily to you , you must appear distraught

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't get over how 80s she looks. Is this a trend amongst the young folk at the moment? She's not young, so it just makes her
look old and dated. She just needs to let her Cockatoo mullet free to complete the look!

Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 11.59.30.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 11.57.48.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 11.59.13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I reckon all the trip to the beauty salons, hairdressers are to get some more ❄. She will be hoovering it at a great rate from the looks of her.

I wonder how she’s paying for it? Drug dealers do have to be paid.

I must admit, I’m curious to see how long it takes for the new man to be dumped and for her to pretend he did her wrong.

I’ll give it till Easter to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes it was, an excellent programme. You listen to something like that and think of the garbage podcast she puts out, devoid of anything interesting, just her rambling on about herself and her boring empty shallow life, a void of nothingness, gee the few people left enjoying her pods I never want to meet, other than DC of course 😁 who’s not enjoying it, but does so we can read her lies, cos that’s all her podcast is, lies about the past, present and future, boring lies at that.
She just trundles out the same tit at every pod cast she does. If we did a bingo card I’ll bet she ticks every box. Same old. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. Only difference is the person hosting. She is the personification of a one trick pony, old and tired and ready for the knackers yard

Reactions: 30
She said on the live that she was doing Guardian journalist Grace Dent food podcast
seems to be true according to this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry to be rude, but all she seems to love is dick. Will she tell Dent? that, Probably, she’s that disgusting🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.