Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the face/lips/nose are bad enough, what’s he gonna be like when she gets naked for sexy times and he sees those scarred old butcher tits with not a nipple between them 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:
Erm perhaps ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it’s all still going to take a bit more time, just because we are not seeing things on insta doesn’t mean it’s not partly happening 👍
I’m sorry I just can’t say anything else as it’s not allowed. I want to still give people hope, but I know because you’re not seeing it you think things are not being done. It is and it going to cost more 😡 legal fees are expensive and not fair.
Starting to feel pretty drained watching her car crash life. 😩
I think we’re all getting drained. The chaos is just relentless

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She just can't help herself. Skanky. Bitter? Much?

Quote says she's genuine and loyal
She constantly cheats on whoever is" the one of the moment" everytime... now with her new cackended pose and dressing like she belongs in a skate park..reinventing herself as a pure angel 😇 not forgetting acting like she's kidless
---
I keep seeing pictures of him with that little bag....whatever does he keep in there? 🤔
I think he has to keep his diabetes stuff in there since he has been diagnosed type1 recently..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
From what's been hinted at I think they're close to a final hearing and judgement. I hope it's a fair one and the court do what they should. I never thought the court system and SS were as bad as people like F4J claimed....now I do.
The way things are at this moment when there is a final judgement the best he will probably get is 50/50 access. The witch has done just enough with help to stop him getting full custody. So she will just go on ruining Keiran’s life for the foreseeable future the vindictive witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What has become of Dim Lynne?
---
Meanwhile on her FB page someone clearly can’t compose proper sentences.

THE fashion mutant!

( Anyway it wasn’t. It is and always has been sodding extensions!)
It wasn’t. She was always a minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way things are at this moment when there is a final judgement the best he will probably get is 50/50 access. The witch has done just enough with help to stop him getting full custody. So she will just go on ruining Keiran’s life for the foreseeable future the vindictive witch.
I don't know. I would like to think not. All the things she's done, court no-shows, coaching the kids, interfering with contact and setting up pap shots. False allegations about Kieran, corrupt social worker. It's got to look bad for her if a judge actually looks at it. There's also her history of MH issues, alcohol, drugs, driving offences...... All Kieran has done is comply with court, all she has done is dodge and deflect and make the process long and drawn out for the kids.

Even if he did get 50/50. He could go no contact with her. Do all handovers and arrangements through third parties and apps. Ideally he should get a non molestation order on her. People do it and supposedly it is better for the kids to have at least one stable parent, even if half the time they're exposed to drama and crappy behaviour. She will also cock up at some point even if given 50/50. She will get prison at some point or be filmed doing coke, crashing a car or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know. I would like to think not. All the things she's done, court no-shows, coaching the kids, interfering with contact and setting up pap shots. False allegations about Kieran, corrupt social worker. It's got to look bad for her if a judge actually looks at it. There's also her history of MH issues, alcohol, drugs, driving offences...... All Kieran has done is comply with court, all she has done is dodge and deflect and make the process long and drawn out for the kids.

Even if he did get 50/50. He could go no contact with her. Do all handovers and arrangements through third parties and apps. Ideally he should get a non molestation order on her. People do it and supposedly it is better for the kids to have at least one stable parent, even if half the time they're exposed to drama and crappy behaviour. She will also cock up at some point even if given 50/50. She will get prison at some point or be filmed doing coke, crashing a car or something!
Would it make a difference that he had custody of the kids before she kept them?

Reactions: 14
I don't envy Kieran if he "only" gets 50/50. All the hard work he will put in on his time will all be undone on hers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.