Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spray tanned his "6 pack" on again 😂🤣🤮
Has he taken a job as a cleaner? Brush on the left, dirty towel hanging over him, bottle of cleaning stuff to the right... these morons are so self obsessed about filtering themselves they never notice the state of the backdrops

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has he taken a job as a cleaner? Brush on the left, dirty towel hanging over him, bottle of cleaning stuff to the right... these morons are so self obsessed about filtering themselves they never notice the state of the backdrops
Thick cunts been locked in the same bathroom for a week,, no wonder he's lost weight if all he's had to eat is skanks barf bombs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
He seems nice to me, especially with regards to his family and the stuff he puts on his inst about all his inter-faith friends and interaction. I don't agree with all his views, some of them seem a bit silly. The insurance thing is not good but maybe it was a bit of a moment of madness? It's the sort of crime people can rationalise to some degree as 'victimless'.
On the other hand we have Skank owing millions of pounds, some of it to tradespeople, years of harassing others......and she gets zero prison so far, not even a month.
Maybe if we wait to see what he reveals, we'll see how much she affected his life and the extent of the abuse he got? No victim is perfect but he could still be one. I think it's quite obvious from what he's said and we know he ( and his wife) has been a victim of abuse from her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is about AR's insurance case.... I wonder what KP will say when she goes to court for driving without a licence and insurance? She's probably going to try and argue she thought she had a licence so thought she was insured. We know she's a bullshitter, will the court!?

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 09.25.16.png

Yes she didn't do it for financial gain like Alex but she's done it in order to get behind the wheel and risk people's lives.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if this was all the filming she was talking about last time. BECAUSE it’s definitely not Channel 4 they have severed many contracts this year due to budgeting?
Oh blimey. Skanky's bessie has not only landed a part in a film as a co-owner of a beauty salon but also, the very thing Skanky also wanted to do, an OF documentary...!! Bet they're not speaking now....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So KP was pulled over and car impounded on the 21st July then again caught again on the 2nd August how can she say she thought she had her license so must be saying someone else was driving I really hope they have pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So KP was pulled over and car impounded on the 21st July then again caught again on the 2nd August how can she say she thought she had her license so must be saying someone else was driving I really hope they have pictures
She will say the paperwork was sent off for her medical / tests etc. and she 'thought' that meant her licence was reinstated. So that also means in her mind insurance was valid, as Beige Soph says there was insurance agreed ( so that's a grey area and possibly down to the insurance company not checking). She might claim the DVLA didn't send her the correct paperwork ( pathetic excuses!) She already wheeled Sophie out to make similar excuses when the car was towed.
I think she's mad to plead not guilty. She may even change to pleading guilty at the last minute, she did that with one of the restraining order charges.

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 09.49.32.png

Reactions: 24
And it's 100% going to put any BH, court cases, removal of kids etc, to a stop, when AFP is on her way to Satan's house. KFP will be pulling out all the stop's to make it about her. Crying, breaking down. TV appearance's about the 'struggle' AFP went through. How her own mental health is at an all time low since mummy departed this world etc etc....... I can see it now, the dramatics will be unbelievable. I wouldn't put it passed her, to be praying something like that happens, to give her the excuse to postpone or even get cancelled completely, some of her crime's. May even start using AFP's poor health as an excuse even now, this is why she's mentioning it. Drip feeding AFP's bad health now. She's such a crafty witch, every situation is an 'opportunity' for her.
I agree Willow, I’m convinced AFP is failing fast, but bloody hell she’s as tough as old boots, and to honest we need her to be. We need her as to stay relatively healthy as long as possible, at least another 6 months. You right anything that seriously happens in the next two months, and I include hospice care in that, Skank will use as the biggest deflection ever, the sympathy vote will be played to the extreme, the Red Tops might even back off. We need the bankruptcy hearing to happen, they nail her, hopefully The Scum put the knife in, and expose her abhorrent behaviour, the kids taken from her, she continues to unravel and completely f*ck up in some way, before she can use AFP in anyway. In 6 months time I believe using AFP will no longer be a card she can play, as she’s totally in the bin, just left with a few brain dead fans with any belief in her.

I’m finding myself hoping, despite the belief she never will, AFP does get to move to the IOW, weirdly we need the old crone to have a miraculous recovery !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
At least there's a nice bottle of Jif in the background (other cleaning products are available....) .... something Skanky doesn't often use...!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He seems nice to me, especially with regards to his family and the stuff he puts on his inst about all his inter-faith friends and interaction. I don't agree with all his views, some of them seem a bit silly. The insurance thing is not good but maybe it was a bit of a moment of madness? It's the sort of crime people can rationalise to some degree as 'victimless'.
On the other hand we have Skank owing millions of pounds, some of it to tradespeople, years of harassing others......and she gets zero prison so far, not even a month.
Maybe if we wait to see what he reveals, we'll see how much she affected his life and the extent of the abuse he got? No victim is perfect but he could still be one. I think it's quite obvious from what he's said and we know he ( and his wife) has been a victim of abuse from her for years.
Exactly this!! 100%. I dont think anyone is perfect. I liked Alex on cbb but i wasn't keen on him when I saw him on KPs programmes. But having said that, we have all done silly things, or acted in ways we regret now. But I do feel Alex has definitely grown as a person, he tries to be a good person and he accepts responsibility for things. He's not malicious, spiteful and manipulative like KP. And what he's been through with having personal photos shown is just beyond awful. So I will definitely be listening to what he has to say as I trust his word over KPs any day! Good luck Alex x

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm wandering/wondering if that should be 'all ready' or already'.... Did someone say on here that she had a degree....? If that's the case,I don't think it was in English grammar....

1707473622359.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm wandering/wondering if that should be 'all ready' or already'.... Did someone say on here that she had a degree....? If that's the case,I don't think it was in English grammar....

View attachment 2745539
Definately all ready. She’s a thicko

Edit to see that she “says” she has dyslexia. Or is that the Pricey Dyslexia, where you blame crap on a medical condition??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Definately all ready. She’s a thicko

Edit to see that she “says” she has dyslexia. Or is that the Pricey Dyslexia, where you blame crap on a medical condition??
I'm sympathetic to anyone that has it, I understand what it can be like....but I just think the whole clan are such liars, it makes me sceptical about anything they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree Willow, I’m convinced AFP is failing fast, but bloody hell she’s as tough as old boots, and to honest we need her to be. We need her as to stay relatively healthy as long as possible, at least another 6 months. You right anything that seriously happens in the next two months, and I include hospice care in that, Skank will use as the biggest deflection ever, the sympathy vote will be played to the extreme, the Red Tops might even back off. We need the bankruptcy hearing to happen, they nail her, hopefully The Scum put the knife in, and expose her abhorrent behaviour, the kids taken from her, she continues to unravel and completely f*ck up in some way, before she can use AFP in anyway. In 6 months time I believe using AFP will no longer be a card she can play, as she’s totally in the bin, just left with a few brain dead fans with any belief in her.

I’m finding myself hoping, despite the belief she never will, AFP does get to move to the IOW, weirdly we need the old crone to have a miraculous recovery !
Agree Kylie. I am at a loss to understand & angry how she get's away with still saying she has FIVE kids to support. Junior & Princess with Peter & she's never paid any support. Harvey, WE the tax payer's are funding his care in Star college. J & B, well, fending for themselves. Even her so called 'fans' van't argue with that.... She really is just a compulsive LIAR. Why don't the Redtop's pick up on this?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Exactly this!! 100%. I dont think anyone is perfect. I liked Alex on cbb but i wasn't keen on him when I saw him on KPs programmes. But having said that, we have all done silly things, or acted in ways we regret now. But I do feel Alex has definitely grown as a person, he tries to be a good person and he accepts responsibility for things. He's not malicious, spiteful and manipulative like KP. And what he's been through with having personal photos shown is just beyond awful. So I will definitely be listening to what he has to say as I trust his word over KPs any day! Good luck Alex x
I think this may have hit the nail on the head. Before men meet up with Skank they are mainly little known or like Pete a hiatus in a career. What you see then appears to be highly edited by her crew to put them in a bad light and thus encourage a poor reputation by association. I,m no great fan of Pete but do feel he is a good family man and has brought his kids up to be well behaved and polite, despite KFP attempts to turn them feral. It shows with both Pete and Alex going on to have healthy lasting relationships. No one can live well when in her spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 2745539
The picnic is all ready. Nevertheless, does SFP have some degree of madness?;)
---
Agree Kylie. I am at a loss to understand & angry how she get's away with still saying she has FIVE kids to support. Junior & Princess with Peter & she's never paid any support. Harvey, WE the tax payer's are funding his care in Star college. J & B, well, fending for themselves. Even her so called 'fans' van't argue with that.... She really is just a compulsive LIAR. Why don't the Redtop's pick up on this?
I bet she's stinging Kieran for child support too.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.