Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree Kylie. I am at a loss to understand & angry how she get's away with still saying she has FIVE kids to support. Junior & Princess with Peter & she's never paid any support. Harvey, WE the tax payer's are funding his care in Star college. J & B, well, fending for themselves. Even her so called 'fans' van't argue with that.... She really is just a compulsive LIAR. Why don't the Redtop's pick up on this?
Kieran will still have to be paying child support legally , so no doubt she will be enforcing that
Likewise though any parent with majority residency has a right to claim child support through the CSA so hopefully the fathers did get the bare minimum through this route and is enforceable through the courts

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just a note on the whole licence fiasco with her! Going back to the beginning. If she has taken the course to get the 25% reduction this will have been a weekly zoom meeting of approximately 2 and a half hours for around 4 weeks. She will have to provide photo ID each week. She will have had to take part in group discussions, camera must be on at all times and they are quite clear on when you can apply for your license and that you cannot drive until you have physically received your licence back.

The paperwork she will have received is also very clear that you can not drive until you receive the physical licence.

She will have had to have an appointment with her own GP who will have completed a quite substantial DVLA form in. It’s not just a case of getting a letter from your doctor! She will have been asked if she drinks or takes drugs, how much and how often. She will also have been asked about her mental health, again when was the last time she suffered poor mental health, anxiety, depression etc. the GP is also obliged to list any prescribed medication.

She will also have had to seen a DVLA registered Dr. The DVLA will have told her which Dr to see and it is up to her to make that appointment. That appointment will take approximately 30-40 mins. They will also have to fill in a form from the DVLA. She will undergo a full health examination, measuring her height, weight and examining her stomach, checking her liver for any swelling etc. It’s quite invasive. She will also have had blood taken by a nurse separately. She will have had to provide photo identification and utility bill to ensure it’s really her.

Also worth noting she will have had to pay for the DVLA Dr, around £130.

After that it’s a waiting game until she knows if she will receive her licence back The DVLA make that decision not the doctors. Chances are that she if she gets her licence back it will be valid for 12 months and she will have to go through the above again although I don’t think she will have to pay again. The process is lengthy. When she is applying for it the 2nd time she may be covered by Section 88 to continue driving whilst the DVLA processes the application but this is only if she is renewing the licence not applying after being disqualified if that makes sense.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to let you know the process and that the DVLA make it super clear that you cannot drive until you physically have your licence back even if your ban has expired.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Does anyone remember sink boys cryptic post about "i have the messages" and the date 29th July,,, that's right in the middle of skanks driving offences and around the same time his range rover got nicked. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 55
At least there's a nice bottle of Jif in the background (other cleaning products are available....) .... something Skanky doesn't often use...!
Jif shifts jizz other cleaners leave behind

There now, a free ad for them, and they can use the original sink wanker himself as their model.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Late to the party but just saw her new Spinx cat.

Why why why won't someone ban this woman from keeping animals? It's heartbreaking. The kitty looks so vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Late to the party but just saw her new Spinx cat.

Why why why won't someone ban this woman from keeping animals? It's heartbreaking. The kitty looks so vulnerable.
It boils our piss on here.😡she’s bleeping cruel to them as well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Re KP driving didn’t she drive before the ban was up? Because she thought she could drive as she had her licence but didn’t notice that it had arrived early

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I assumed it was Albert's packed lunch as she said she's going to see nan and grandad. Probably some healthy snacks for him. Bet Jett and bunny never see a vegetable. Expect their mum when she's coked up
No coke required for that!

Reactions: 16
I’ll bet her body is shaved to an inch of its life. Her eyebrows and nails are fake. I even think she gets acrylic on her toes . And she can’t have too many real eyelashes left either
Caught this pic of her on the MM CCTV 🤣
---
She says she has dyslexia, I'm perturbed by the jam sandwiches for kids. It's like diabetes waiting to happen!
No harm now and then imo. depends what she feeds him the rest of the time. A lad I was in primary school used to bring sugar or ketchup butties to school on white bread!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Re KP driving didn’t she drive before the ban was up? Because she thought she could drive as she had her licence but didn’t notice that it had arrived early
I don’t believe that she ever received her licence early. She wouldn’t have even been able to apply until 90 days (for high risk offender) before the end of her ban, if she is classed as a high risk offender she requires a D27 form which I believe is only issued via the DVLA and can’t just be picked up from the post office like a D1 form (happy to be corrected on this). With the well publicised DVLA backlog, wait time for DVLA to send her the D27, her to complete it, DVLA to let her know she needs to see a DVLA Dr and blood test then actually being able to get that appointment (they have 12 weeks to give you the appt) then processing time for the results including bloods it’s just wouldn’t happen. She’d be lucky to get it by the time her ban ended never mind early.

Reactions: 43
Does anyone remember sink boys cryptic post about "i have the messages" and the date 29th July,,, that's right in the middle of skanks driving offences and around the same time his range rover got nicked. 😎
He'll have all the "Dem fukkin bastids took der car Cole! Sumwun has gwasssed on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE agen!!" messages
Did his allegedly stolen RR turn up again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe that she ever received her licence early. She wouldn’t have even been able to apply until 90 days (for high risk offender) before the end of her ban, if she is classed as a high risk offender she requires a D27 form which I believe is only issued via the DVLA and can’t just be picked up from the post office like a D1 form (happy to be corrected on this). With the well publicised DVLA backlog, wait time for DVLA to send her the D27, her to complete it, DVLA to let her know she needs to see a DVLA Dr and blood test then actually being able to get that appointment (they have 12 weeks to give you the appt) then processing time for the results including bloods it’s just wouldn’t happen. She’d be lucky to get it by the time her ban ended never mind early.
Seems like she just made stuff up in her head so she could get behind the wheel. Did SBs RR ever turn up?

stupid question!

Reactions: 20
Jif shifts jizz other cleaners leave behind

There now, a free ad for them, and they can use the original sink wanker himself as their model.
Well if that runs dry he could always use FLASH! ~ A-ahargh, cleans up the impossible (duh nah nar ner)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.