Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent Pom! Personally I'd like her to have the 45 Magnum Dirty Harry special - that would indeed Make My Day :)
1707482612359.png
I have fired one BTW - it nearly threw me onto the floor at the gun range

Incidentally, that photo of it looks like a bloke in a girl's bikini bottoms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you remember Fabio from the 1990s because I think skank is channelling Fabio - the hair and everything
1707483458827.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t believe that she ever received her licence early. She wouldn’t have even been able to apply until 90 days (for high risk offender) before the end of her ban, if she is classed as a high risk offender she requires a D27 form which I believe is only issued via the DVLA and can’t just be picked up from the post office like a D1 form (happy to be corrected on this). With the well publicised DVLA backlog, wait time for DVLA to send her the D27, her to complete it, DVLA to let her know she needs to see a DVLA Dr and blood test then actually being able to get that appointment (they have 12 weeks to give you the appt) then processing time for the results including bloods it’s just wouldn’t happen. She’d be lucky to get it by the time her ban ended never mind early.
Agree and there is no way she can deny being told the procedure because they make it very clear. The onus is on her to follow the procedure including filling in the forms and making her own appointment with the DVLC recommended doctor and actually turning up! It’s not up to her own doctor.

Reactions: 30
Pictures of the kids on her social media, feels like there is something going on. Either that or sis Sophie is trying to make her look like supermum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Excellent Pom! Personally I'd like her to have the 45 Magnum Dirty Harry special - that would indeed Make My Day :)
View attachment 2745773 I have fired one BTW - it nearly threw me onto the floor at the gun range

Incidentally, that photo of it looks like a bloke in a girl's bikini bottoms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you remember Fabio from the 1990s because I think skank is channelling Fabio - the hair and everything
View attachment 2745785
Had to share this, Rita 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pictures of the kids on her social media, feels like there is something going on. Either that or sis Sophie is trying to make her look like supermum.
Preparing and deflection from upcoming,,,,
Court proceedings.
Another negative story.
Dumping the kids and going skiing with new egg kryten.🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just saw this DC, feels like something detrimental for her is going on 🤔 Skank was really aggressive yesterday, something had got to her really bad, she was so angry, now she’s posting old pics of all the kids, one of J holding hands with B &J . She’s also banging on about cleaning the house, prepping dinner (as if 🤦🏽‍♀️) and looking forward to half-term, oh madam is deflecting like mad, let’s hope things are now conspiring against her regarding the kids 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t know about Sussex, but the schools round my way break up for half term today. So we shall soon see if she is really taking Bunny on holiday.

Reactions: 33
Just a note on the whole licence fiasco with her! Going back to the beginning. If she has taken the course to get the 25% reduction this will have been a weekly zoom meeting of approximately 2 and a half hours for around 4 weeks. She will have to provide photo ID each week. She will have had to take part in group discussions, camera must be on at all times and they are quite clear on when you can apply for your license and that you cannot drive until you have physically received your licence back.

The paperwork she will have received is also very clear that you can not drive until you receive the physical licence.

She will have had to have an appointment with her own GP who will have completed a quite substantial DVLA form in. It’s not just a case of getting a letter from your doctor! She will have been asked if she drinks or takes drugs, how much and how often. She will also have been asked about her mental health, again when was the last time she suffered poor mental health, anxiety, depression etc. the GP is also obliged to list any prescribed medication.

She will also have had to seen a DVLA registered Dr. The DVLA will have told her which Dr to see and it is up to her to make that appointment. That appointment will take approximately 30-40 mins. They will also have to fill in a form from the DVLA. She will undergo a full health examination, measuring her height, weight and examining her stomach, checking her liver for any swelling etc. It’s quite invasive. She will also have had blood taken by a nurse separately. She will have had to provide photo identification and utility bill to ensure it’s really her.

Also worth noting she will have had to pay for the DVLA Dr, around £130.

After that it’s a waiting game until she knows if she will receive her licence back The DVLA make that decision not the doctors. Chances are that she if she gets her licence back it will be valid for 12 months and she will have to go through the above again although I don’t think she will have to pay again. The process is lengthy. When she is applying for it the 2nd time she may be covered by Section 88 to continue driving whilst the DVLA processes the application but this is only if she is renewing the licence not applying after being disqualified if that makes sense.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to let you know the process and that the DVLA make it super clear that you cannot drive until you physically have your licence back even if your ban has expired.
Interesting. I think complicating the whole scenario is that someone has reported her as medically unfit too.....so originally she has done the course for the 25% reduction, she may have passed that. Then she's had her licence revoked anyway, possibly from another, separate report about her being unfit to drive. Yes she has to wait for the DVLA decisions, I think she convinces herself of what she wants to be true. She had a letter from a GP so in her eyes that meant she's allowed to drive.

If you look on the DVLA guidance for doctors. KP has so many conditions that say DO NOT drive and are required to be reported. She has an alcohol problem, drug problems, she has had suicidal thoughts involving driving... so even if she started the process to get her licence back she could and should be reported for all the rest of her issues.

Reactions: 36
Caught this pic of her on the MM CCTV 🤣
---

No harm now and then imo. depends what she feeds him the rest of the time. A lad I was in primary school used to bring sugar or ketchup butties to school on white bread!
yeah but that's pretty bad as a regular thing. Parents these days IMO should know better. I get the impression young Master Albert must be used to jam butties for the lunch to be based around them.

Reactions: 16
So KP very angry yesterday, SFP visiting on a weekday, loads of pictures of kid’s especially H
Are they trying to hide something???

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just looked at Skank’s Insta, she never seems to be in her kitchen anymore. Do we think all the sofas, tables etc got taken by the bailiffs?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone remember sink boys cryptic post about "i have the messages" and the date 29th July,,, that's right in the middle of skanks driving offences and around the same time his range rover got nicked. 😎
I'm betting she wanted SB to lie about insurance and the car. And he posted this last month;

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 13.23.38.png

If she crashed his car that would be enough for prison THIS time. Come on Carl, do the right thing and keep the public safe! Surely police could look into this? His car was supposedly stolen on the 1st October. Of course plod seem to do very little investigating these days.
It was allegedly taken on a Saturday night from Felsted.
I wonder if we could find out what KP was up to on or around that time and date :unsure:

Reactions: 38
Interesting. I think complicating the whole scenario is that someone has reported her as medically unfit too.....so originally she has done the course for the 25% reduction, she may have passed that. Then she's had her licence revoked anyway, possibly from another, separate report about her being unfit to drive. Yes she has to wait for the DVLA decisions, I think she convinces herself of what she wants to be true. She had a letter from a GP so in her eyes that meant she's allowed to drive.

If you look on the DVLA guidance for doctors. KP has so many conditions that say DO NOT drive and are required to be reported. She has an alcohol problem, drug problems, she has had suicidal thoughts involving driving... so even if she started the process to get her licence back she could and should be reported for all the rest of her issues.
Absolutely agree. Although I don’t know enough h about medically revoked licenses.
I don’t think she ever received a letter from the doctor. They don’t even give you a copy of the form they fill in that both you and they sign. Her GP may have told her at the appointment that they have no issues with her driving (the DVLA doctor would not have done this) but I doubt very much she would have anything in writing.

Reactions: 25
I have geese - they are big birds but not very "meaty" in fact they are very bony - when you get whacked by one it bloody hurts!! Poor old Fabio
I think the goose flew into the camera & the metal camera frame actually cut the bridge of his nose open.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.