Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the live she seemed a bit bossy with that Jess too. I wonder if she’s having to be the chauffeur now that Sinky has gone. I don’t know why Jess is happy to hang around and be the dogsbody
Particularly as theres not a lot of chance she'll ever get paid for her work!!
Whats happenned to all the other flunkeys like Rita, the gardener etc??
---
Yeah yeah yeah.... (I wander/wonder if it was one of Frumpy's knitting hooks...?)

Listen skank - I had that done to induce my firstborn and it was dreadful.
You ain't the first and certainly won't be the last to endure this :mad::mad::mad:
---
Lady Garden?
More like a briar patch surrounding a cess pit full of dead bodies.
and dud Motorolas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I honestly think her briar patch is more like the sarlacc pit in Return of the Jedi. Cavernous with ugly tendrils that suck victims to their doom where they will then rot for a thousand years. 🤣🤣🤣
I think it would resemble something like this & oozing God knows what:
1707463159914.png

1707463181002.png
1707463197163.png

---
That's what I suspect. If she had any heart for her mother at all, she would give those children back now and let AFP and PP go their new home for whatever time AFP has left. If her determination to keep torturing KH is more by keeping them rather than concern for her mothers life then she is more of a monster than I thought. Rot in hell to evil piece of :poop:. What life is it living in a motor home on the drive way? Why can't they at least rent somewhere more suitable for her?
And it's 100% going to put any BH, court cases, removal of kids etc, to a stop, when AFP is on her way to Satan's house. KFP will be pulling out all the stop's to make it about her. Crying, breaking down. TV appearance's about the 'struggle' AFP went through. How her own mental health is at an all time low since mummy departed this world etc etc....... I can see it now, the dramatics will be unbelievable. I wouldn't put it passed her, to be praying something like that happens, to give her the excuse to postpone or even get cancelled completely, some of her crime's. May even start using AFP's poor health as an excuse even now, this is why she's mentioning it. Drip feeding AFP's bad health now. She's such a crafty witch, every situation is an 'opportunity' for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is she in court today? Thought I’d read somewhere that when she said last week on the pod she thought she was in court but wasn’t it is actually today instead?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she in court today? Thought I’d read somewhere that when she said last week on the pod she thought she was in court but wasn’t it is actually today instead?
said on last nights live she was getting her lips and lashes done today

Reactions: 19
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
Alex is a lovely fella, he's had to put up with a lot since meeting skank. He made a 1 mistake, and paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Alex is a lovely fella, he's had to put up with a lot since meeting skank. He made a 1 mistake, and paid for it.
I believe AR got himself into financial difficulties as a result of taking court action against skank. This led to him making some poor decisions in order to get cash.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Wet cucumber and blueberries, interesting combo🤔 and what's with the crystals by the chopping board?
I assumed it was Albert's packed lunch as she said she's going to see nan and grandad. Probably some healthy snacks for him. Bet Jett and bunny never see a vegetable. Expect their mum when she's coked up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I assumed it was Albert's packed lunch as she said she's going to see nan and grandad. Probably some healthy snacks for him. Bet Jett and bunny never see a vegetable. Expect their mum when she's coked up
Now let's be fair. B&J irregularly see a vegetable - her infamous unpeeled grey mash potatoes when she occasionally is forced to make something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
I look at it from the point of view that he didn't deserve what she's put him through. What was she getting revenge for exactly, she picked him up and dropped him as it suited her.

Reactions: 31
The way I look at it is if the skanky witch had paid him what she owed him then maybe he would not have gone down that road, IVF ain’t cheap and maybe he saw it as a quick way to pay for more.
I obviously don’t know if this was what he was thinking and although yes fundamentally it’s very wrong but people do some stupid stuff in times of stress, at least he held his hands up and did the time and didn’t blame everyone else and start screaming mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I was thinking that too, because one of the papers said she'd failed a drugs-test despite bleaching her hair which is against the rules. The paper also said they can take hair from other areas f the body, without interference (or summat)
I’ll bet her body is shaved to an inch of its life. Her eyebrows and nails are fake. I even think she gets acrylic on her toes . And she can’t have too many real eyelashes left either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
How's that? Pete has paid for P&J for years. She certainly doesn't fund H. So how does she support 5 kids? I'm thinking she may have dyscalculia. As she is way off when she reels off how many men she has slept with too
---

Wow. Grouchy pants. Who's tit on her bonfire?
Maybe legoman has called the showmance off ... Good grief there is NOTHING attractive about him at all ... they are perfect for each other 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.