Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Isn't he diabetic, so could be insulin. I'd like to think he wouldn't be dumb enough to start a similar habit to KP.
Most likely. He would have to have something on him in case of hypos. Or if he has allergies? My eldest has a nut allergy and has to carry two epipens everywhere.

Reactions: 16

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Excellent Pom! Personally I'd like her to have the 45 Magnum Dirty Harry special - that would indeed Make My Day :)
View attachment 2745773 I have fired one BTW - it nearly threw me onto the floor at the gun range

Incidentally, that photo of it looks like a bloke in a girl's bikini bottoms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you remember Fabio from the 1990s because I think skank is channelling Fabio - the hair and everything
View attachment 2745785
Had to share this, Rita 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
That's about 1/4 of the bloke's she's been associated with. Of the one's listed in this article, without a doubt, Leandro was the best looking & kindest one she didn't marry, after she split up with Peter. She did try & get back with Leandro, even when she was married to Kieran. But Leandro had her card marked. He left because he knew her brain wasn't wired up correctly & also she's been unfaithful to him. Just before he left her, he found messages, making arrangements to meet up with Dan Ferrari-Lane (another of her Gareth Gate's moments). She certainly like's them young. Disgusting really. Another reason Junior will be mortified with the latest Lego head young wannabe. He was 18, she was 33 - again, rinse & repeat. !
I’m surprised she didn’t try to get with that frankie cocozza he would of been right up alley 😂 ❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Wow

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Ella told him her ex’s dick was bigger than his which ended that, sounds like KP will probably tell him he’s the biggest she’s ever had so he’ll stick around
She said her ex was better looking than him too😂

Won’t be long till skank declares JJ’s the best looking bloke she’s ever had……🤥🤥😂😂
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate
Yeah & as soon as you learn something your told to go & practice so this is normal

Reactions: 15

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Yes it was, an excellent programme. You listen to something like that and think of the garbage podcast she puts out, devoid of anything interesting, just her rambling on about herself and her boring empty shallow life, a void of nothingness, gee the few people left enjoying her pods I never want to meet, other than DC of course 😁 who’s not enjoying it, but does so will can read her lies, cos that’s all her podcast is, lies about the past, present and future, boring lies at that.
I listened to it and I thought of KP and wondered if she’s talking shite or not and if any production company was naive / stupid enough to bankroll a programme with her on their own and hope that channel 4 broadcasts it. Seems an incredibly high risk strategy to make money.

Reactions: 15