Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenabelle

Wonder if Kerry coke head mentioned her film role at new year you can bet Kerry coke head will be love bombed to Baghdad and back and be the bestiest besty mate ever when skank hears about this because she'll want a part in it, sink boy will be gutted aswell because he could have got his big break seen as hes a TV and film extra and stuntman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On a serious note is kerry a coke head. I thought ahe was clean for year's. Unlike k she seems to be a very good mother. Or am I wrong. I know she does only Fan's, but who in their world doesn't 🌎 🤔

Reactions: 11

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I can't see it at all. Katie had that big hooked nose and dead eyes, Princess has big doe eyes like her dad and his nose. She's got her curls though
I actually think both katie (pre surgery of course) and peters noses look quite similar..... On the larger size

• Haha
Reactions: 10

dippydoodum

I'm pretty sure she was referring to her dad with everything she said. I really believe that she was considering her "mothers" feelings after the carry on from J's loose women interview. Kp was raging after that. P would want to avoid that. Pete was always humble and I've no doubt he has taught this to his children. Everything P said in that article is so far removed from how her mother acts. She wouldn't know humble if it bit her on the arse.
What happened with the loose women interview? Was it something he said?

Reactions: 10

Nixxs

VIP Member
I've heard of parents working hard to equip the children to be able to think for themselves. If the kids can weigh up mummies lies and manipulations critically there's a chance they could be protected to a small degree. The other parent could also get them counselling. Then by the time they're 12/13 they can probably decide who to stay with themselves. Not the best scenario but personally I think there's still hope if 50/50 was reinstated.
---

Yes but it was never court-ordered, it was just an agreement between them. That's why he has to go to court to get contact back.
Ahh OK makes sense

Reactions: 9

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Listened to an interesting podcast today (you know not that garbage Edna and her pump out) about mainstream TV really struggling to survive these days, especially against streaming services and online content. Accordingly everyone is desperate for new hits. BBC found it with Traitors, the new Gladiators is doing well, ITV have stuff like the Post Office which did big numbers for them, then it came to C4, they are struggling, they are in a financial mess. They have legacy shows like Bakeoff, Countdown, 8 out of 10 Cats, and Taskmaster that do well, but it’s not enough. They are not investing in failed projects like MM, or anything with a hated woman like her, it brings them nothing in ratings, and thus money through advertising, Dunno who Captive Minds think they are selling their dire projects with her to, as they are deffo filming with her, but it ain’t C4, they have no money to burn on her rubbish. So she can shut up with the I’m working with C4 💩, it ain’t happening Skank.
Oh was this the one with Richard Osman ? It’s super interesting

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
61 grand? o_O fook me!

• Wow