Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
I saw her at Gatwick on 27 September on her way to Ibiza (via timbuktu). I wonder if she came back via Stansted and hopped a cab to Felsted (very close by) and helped herself to the RR to get home?
Great minds think alike, I just posted the same x

Reactions: 17

Ecosse

VIP Member
Junior is very very good-looking. He could make it as a model, I should think, but I'm not sure that interests him.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I have geese - they are big birds but not very "meaty" in fact they are very bony - when you get whacked by one it bloody hurts!! Poor old Fabio
I think the goose flew into the camera & the metal camera frame actually cut the bridge of his nose open.

• Wow
Chantelle has spoken about the person who abused her. She knew him as a friend for a long time before they started a relationship. Then they got engaged. After they broke up, a year or two ago, she said he had been abusive. I don’t remember his name, but he wasn’t any kind of celebrity.
It must be the one she was engaged to in lockdown then, he's not a celeb.

Reactions: 16
Caught this pic of her on the MM CCTV 🤣
---

No harm now and then imo. depends what she feeds him the rest of the time. A lad I was in primary school used to bring sugar or ketchup butties to school on white bread!
yeah but that's pretty bad as a regular thing. Parents these days IMO should know better. I get the impression young Master Albert must be used to jam butties for the lunch to be based around them.

She was married to Preston for 10 months
She put up photos quite recently though and said 'this is whilst I was being abused' sort of thing, they were more recent, not with her blonde hair from years ago. One she was in hospital. I can't make sense of it considering she doesn't seem to have been with anyone for 10 years...

• Sad

suseh97

Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---

Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??
Maybe the Crimewatch guy? Who now seems to be happily married. Another Kipper with relationships, she’s the common denominator
---
I think it’s shit about Princess Andre. Deflection as her “fans” are probably asking about her. I bet she stays “upstairs” the whole time and Junior is out again 😂
I really hope something is moving forward re Jett. I hope Skank hasn’t told him his dad doesn’t want to see him. I wouldn’t put it past the evil cow

Attachments

Last edited:

terryfaefife

Has he taken a job as a cleaner? Brush on the left, dirty towel hanging over him, bottle of cleaning stuff to the right... these morons are so self obsessed about filtering themselves they never notice the state of the backdrops
lol just posted the same. I never saw your reply!

• Haha

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.
Studied/studying with BRIT Theatre and has already taken part in 2 mental health campaigns, 1 a film and the other with Peter where they were projected, alongside others, onto a building in London within the last year

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
I keep seeing pictures of him with that little bag....whatever does he keep in there? 🤔
His taser. For when she gets toooo close
---
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:
❄ or HRT
---
Meanwhile on her FB page someone clearly can’t compose proper sentences.

THE fashion mutant!

( Anyway it wasn’t. It is and always has been sodding extensions!)
They spelt shit wrong 🤣

• Haha