Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ it is she now coming on for a TT live
What work this is exactly? People sending her money for TikTok crap? She always says she's not technical, so which is it? A terrible sufferer of ADHD who allegedly can do no organisation at all ...or a genius business-woman?

I notice the packet under the table, vape packaging?

Screen Shot 2024-02-11 at 18.32.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Agree Kylie. I am at a loss to understand & angry how she get's away with still saying she has FIVE kids to support. Junior & Princess with Peter & she's never paid any support. Harvey, WE the tax payer's are funding his care in Star college. J & B, well, fending for themselves. Even her so called 'fans' van't argue with that.... She really is just a compulsive LIAR. Why don't the Redtop's pick up on this?
Kieran will still have to be paying child support legally , so no doubt she will be enforcing that
Likewise though any parent with majority residency has a right to claim child support through the CSA so hopefully the fathers did get the bare minimum through this route and is enforceable through the courts

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Gossipy PA

View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didnโ€™t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
They look like trading signals on when to buy or sell at the highest/lowest trade. Forex scam incoming. Lmao. As if this stupid bitch would know what any of that means. I doubt she even knows the colours of the lines there.

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
My OH has two man bags and he's about the last person you'd expect to have one, but they are very much de rigeur here in France with all blokes. His day to day one of full of all sorts of crud like his reading glasses, phone and all manner of other junk, plushe has another one for Best which is actually a WW2 tank commander's map bag; He transfers his junk in there if we go out.
Its great he has his own bag because he doesn't fill mine up with all his crap now :)
I bet there's a fluffy toffee in there as well somewhere....!

• Haha
I don't think P is doing anything different than any other 16 year old fame hungry nepo baby would do, given the publicity, chance of celebrity, freebies, easy life but I am bored of seeing her hand out "accomplishments'.

• Sad

Vixsta83

If C4 want a hit show then a proper documentary with adult investigative journalists digging into the real Skank and her murky world including her enablers would be a start. After all they'd only have to look at the Wiki and all us Krusties would be watching with popcorn so viewing figures excellent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฟโ˜•
I still like to think this could be happening ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿง

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Jif shifts jizz other cleaners leave behind

There now, a free ad for them, and they can use the original sink wanker himself as their model.
Well if that runs dry he could always use FLASH! ~ A-ahargh, cleans up the impossible (duh nah nar ner)

• Haha