Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InsomniNat

Isn't he diabetic, so could be insulin. I'd like to think he wouldn't be dumb enough to start a similar habit to KP.
I would think he would have to be on some hard shit to be in skanks presence and who could blame the poor wee lad πŸ˜†
---
**zoom in warning**

WTF! 😳 literally no words...
The look like they would be really painful. Has all the prodding with needles triggered a mega breakout of her herpes? πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Why does the new idiot look like such a simpleton who's wearing a t-shirt obviously showing how his life going to go now he's caught in her web
---

Looking at his IG he been carrying the same bag for over 2 years so must be his comfort blanket...
Little pointy toe on the last pic

• Haha
Reactions: 13

declined

She will be booking events soon 'see Princess wax my minge' VIP Meet & Greet extra
The poor child would need a chisel to ever begin to chop away at the mess down there. That and a gas mask and a hazmat suit
---
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused πŸ’”
Me to. She obviously has the wee lad so scared of being with anyone other than the clan. She has managed to manipulate Bunny into , awful as it is , being another mini me but she has isolated that boy to the point we’re he is screaming for help and must feel like he has no one. Just how cruel and evil must you be to ignore that. Even the whole ghost nonsense .. what kind of a β€œ mother” tells a child things like that. It’s actually deranged. How does she fool the peope like DL the so called SW so easily
---
Edna if your lurking couple of questions,,,
1, is this roller skating because Kieran had Bunny yesterday and your cunt sister needs to get some good mummy points.
2, is the roller skating instead of taking Bunny to Thailand because your cunt sister is spending that money on a sking holiday with her new egg. 😘
There will be new beige lampshades for you admire tomorrow to take your mind of all the difficult questions. If we are lucky maybe a strangers front door to admire. Possibly a new brown leisure suit to inspire jealousy for us all men and women alike
---
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
TBF if I was home I would also try to pass myself off as someone else
---

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
TBF if I was home I would also try to pass myself off as someone else

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.
You have your opinion, I have mine πŸ™‚

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Wonder if skank gatecrashed and turned up to check up on the new idiot at the mafs guys boxing tournament last night.. seems most of his female costars attended ..she won't want him mixing with them anymore
---
On the hairdressers stories, she is looking on her phone (as usual, probably trying to see how many guys she can message at once) she keeps doing this really weird thing with her hand/fingers. I notice she does that a lot.
Most likely her screen is dirty with the constant flickering of her fingers every time she touches it..

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What would happen if KH went to the school and tried to do the school pick-up? He's the parent and surely has equal rights. Would he get in trouble if Bunny voluntarily went with him?

mrspig99

VIP Member
Particularly as theres not a lot of chance she'll ever get paid for her work!!
Whats happenned to all the other flunkeys like Rita, the gardener etc??
---

Listen skank - I had that done to induce my firstborn and it was dreadful.
You ain't the first and certainly won't be the last to endure this :mad::mad::mad:
---

and dud Motorolas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had it done with all 3 of mine too!

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I was thinking this , how is she an entrepreneur when she is legally bankrupt ! It is the most ironic label ! It has to be a joke to have people want to listen to her entrepreneurial business advise over lunch !
Advice from it??????? It'll be screeching "Isss awwwlll abbaaahhhhttttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" for three hours instead!

Maybe the same muppets who pay to listen to it's hideous voice and look at it's disfigurements at the Plasterclasses will buy some tickets for this rubbish as well, I mean they might even get a bit of grub with this gig :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Doing a podcast with grace dent
who she???

Last edited:

wimble womble

VIP Member

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11