Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
☝I can't name, names but this wouldn't surprise me. I worked with a beautiful young lady who was seeing him for about 9 months. She very quickly became isolated from our social circle and missed work so many times, she was on a final warning. She dumped him when one of his ex girlfriends reached out to her and shared her own experience of being in a relationship with him. I don't know what was said, but it was enough to scare her and give her the strength to dump him. 🤷‍♀️
---

☝I can't name, names but this wouldn't surprise me. I worked with a beautiful young lady who was seeing him for about 9 months. She very quickly became isolated from our social circle and missed work so many times, she was on a final warning. She dumped him when one of his ex girlfriends reached out to her and shared her own experience of being in a relationship with him. I don't know what was said, but it was enough to scare her and give her the strength to dump him. 🤷‍♀️
She was only with Rav a short time though, she said it was a 10 year relationship. I'm not sure who she was with for that long. Maybe she's thrown that in to make it less clear who it is?
---
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
He is still doing his personal training. I honestly think he does OF because he enjoys it.

Reactions: 15

Passionflower

How's that? Pete has paid for P&J for years. She certainly doesn't fund H. So how does she support 5 kids? I'm thinking she may have dyscalculia. As she is way off when she reels off how many men she has slept with too
---

Wow. Grouchy pants. Who's shit on her bonfire?
And she always adds zero’s to everything she supposedly earns!

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Re KP driving didn’t she drive before the ban was up? Because she thought she could drive as she had her licence but didn’t notice that it had arrived early

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't think P is doing anything different than any other 16 year old fame hungry nepo baby would do, given the publicity, chance of celebrity, freebies, easy life but I am bored of seeing her hand out "accomplishments'.
I've no issue with Princess either, she seems pleasant enough as does Junior. I do wonder though, if when she turns 18 and doing full time influencing by then, whether opinions on here might sour on her. Knowing what the influencing lifestyle is like...

I do think she is not as keen on her mother as she used to be and is distancing herself. Again if as an adult she is palling around with her regularly I think opinion on here might not be very favourable.

Tedbear

VIP Member
Doubt it. If Katie can't take her, I'd lay money on the fact that she damn well wouldn't let Kieran do so.
She will do anything to stop him taking B away when was the last time the Skanky bitch went away
---
Why is she slut posing kissing her kid? She’s a fucking fruit loop! Get her away from children!
Trying to portray herself as mother of the year.....NOT

• Sick

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I’ll bet her body is shaved to an inch of its life. Her eyebrows and nails are fake. I even think she gets acrylic on her toes . And she can’t have too many real eyelashes left either
Caught this pic of her on the MM CCTV 🤣
---
She says she has dyslexia, I'm perturbed by the jam sandwiches for kids. It's like diabetes waiting to happen!
No harm now and then imo. depends what she feeds him the rest of the time. A lad I was in primary school used to bring sugar or ketchup butties to school on white bread!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!
As he is an adult I feel comfortable saying that I think he is musically talentless and has nowt to offer as a celeb. He seems like a nice guy though and a canny lad.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

helptheaged

VIP Member
I don't know. I would like to think not. All the things she's done, court no-shows, coaching the kids, interfering with contact and setting up pap shots. False allegations about Kieran, corrupt social worker. It's got to look bad for her if a judge actually looks at it. There's also her history of MH issues, alcohol, drugs, driving offences...... All Kieran has done is comply with court, all she has done is dodge and deflect and make the process long and drawn out for the kids.

Even if he did get 50/50. He could go no contact with her. Do all handovers and arrangements through third parties and apps. Ideally he should get a non molestation order on her. People do it and supposedly it is better for the kids to have at least one stable parent, even if half the time they're exposed to drama and shitty behaviour. She will also cock up at some point even if given 50/50. She will get prison at some point or be filmed doing coke, crashing a car or something!
Would it make a difference that he had custody of the kids before she kept them?

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
She said AFP is quite sick, as Willow confirmed today, sounds like the lung is failing on her and her body is rejecting it, there will be nothing more that can be done for her now. AFP is fading, her time sounds like it’s very limited. What is going on with the IOW move 🤷🏽‍♀️ AFP is never moving there, more like hospice care soon.
Oh good; no doubt Kipper is gearing up for the 2nd series of 'My muvva is terminal again at the moment' just in time for the BH :rolleyes:
---
Oi!! Soph!! Dennis wants his eyebrows back😁😂
Ooh, Janet I just put that!! (not copying - honest!) x

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Does anyone remember sink boys cryptic post about "i have the messages" and the date 29th July,,, that's right in the middle of skanks driving offences and around the same time his range rover got nicked. 😎
He'll have all the "Dem fukkin bastids took der car Cole! Sumwun has gwasssed on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE agen!!" messages
Did his allegedly stolen RR turn up again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Haha