Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this at MM? Kids shoes and a selfie light thing in the corner..???
Doesnt look like any room in the MM, different doors, a wardrobe and as someone said way too clean
they look like womens shoes, and no way would KP fold her clothes into a tidy pile like that, looks like cowls got a girl staying over with him wherever he is....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What's everyones thoughts about why all the recent plasterclasses have been cancelled?

I reckon she's probably been coked up and unmanageable for some but there's a fair few cancelled lately and I'm intrigued. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 35
What's everyones thoughts about why all the recent plasterclasses have been cancelled?

I reckon she's probably been coked up and unmanageable for some but there's a fair few cancelled lately and I'm intrigued. 🤔🤔
No interest so not making any money so they cancel them. Don't think it's more than that. She isn't even selling out a crappy beauty salon somewhere in the middle of nowhere shows how far she has fallen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

She’s bored
Low numbers
Tied up with court cases
Had an appointment at the beauty salon
She was told to take a bath before the next one
Hasn’t got a chauffeur, JJ hasn’t passed his test yet
Too busy trying to put a spell on nuegg
Or something else …….

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
I disagree I'm afraid. Firstly, Junior has studied with BRIT theatre alongside his singing career, which indicates that he knows enough about the industry to understand that to be successful, he has to be adaptable and versatile. Also, he has partaken in 2 very relevant visual topics, both to promote speaking out about mental health, which isn't a bad CV for an 18 year old. And Princess DID go on to college to study beauty therapy etc, which so many people had stated she wouldn't do and was "just going to do short courses with her mum instead". Granted, at 16 she has also been very fortunate to have been given a contract with PYT and is also the face of the jewellery collection, however Pete and Claire no doubt will ensure that the balance of a good further education and her early media success will take her on to great things but not let her get overwhelmed or swamped by fame. If it was just down to their mother's influence, it would no doubt have been a different story, but these kids will do just fine when they do strike out independently.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.
Totally agree, crikey the kids are teenagers, don't let them be written off as if they are some kind of degenerates for having famous parents, Pete is a bloody good dad and Emily a great Stepmum, both will steer them well in life and Claire looking after them careerwise is an asset, they can't help having Skank as a crazy hellcat mother, but every family's got at least one oddball, I know mine has!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.
Studied/studying with BRIT Theatre and has already taken part in 2 mental health campaigns, 1 a film and the other with Peter where they were projected, alongside others, onto a building in London within the last year

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused 💔
Looking on the bright side I'm very chuffed that at last, Kieran and Bunny are now legally allowed visiting rights and this is a brilliant START to some positive movement. This situation leaves us heart-broken at the mo for Jett but it will work out as everyone can see how she is online versus caring, stable Kieran.
---
What a head
Sexist Pig. One of those hash-tags is #WOMEN

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Too busy playing with her new Lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.