Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she was referring to her dad with everything she said. I really believe that she was considering her "mothers" feelings after the carry on from J's loose women interview. Kp was raging after that. P would want to avoid that. Pete was always humble and I've no doubt he has taught this to his children. Everything P said in that article is so far removed from how her mother acts. She wouldn't know humble if it bit her on the arse.
What happened with the loose women interview? Was it something he said?

Reactions: 10
Nothing, he said NOTHING about KP just mentioned how blessed he was to have his fathers guidance etc etc. Never mentioned that thing once lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She lost her tit because the LW didn’t ask after her. Because obviously, J isn’t a person in his own right, he’s an extension of Kipper, her possession so she felt it was disrespectful that they didn’t mention MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see the crafty mare is now offering new dates for the cancelled plaster classes so technically they have been postponed not cancelled which means good luck to anyone trying to get their money back. Somewhere between slim chance and fat chance. And still pop-ups saying someone has started buying for one that was supposed to be a day ago. 🤣
View attachment 2751514
as she is not ill or anything major as happened for the masterclasses to be cancelled the only reason i can see for them to be cancelled is because tickets did not sell would not look good if they went ahead with only say 4 people attending

Reactions: 30
So Princess only did one masterclass and that was it?! I bet how skanky sold it to her was completely different to the reality. Princess probably said she'd go to one but before she knew it skanky had plastered her over the advertising for more. That one was enough to put princess off. Probably her Mum's behaviour on the 🍾❄, the fact only about 20 saddo's brought tickets and the fact it was just so amateur and tit. she realised it would do her reputation and career more harm than good. But I bet skanky blamed Claire and Pete ya bleep! What's the betting she'd of been like "Princess if you luv me you'll do it for me, after all I did for you, if it wasn't for me giving birth to you you'd be a nobody, I'm your mumager, I'm helping you with your career, you are my mini meeeeeeee"!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
as she is not ill or anything major as happened for the masterclasses to be cancelled the only reason i can see for them to be cancelled is because tickets did not sell would not look good if they went ahead with only say 4 people attending
And if it was something to do with Jeyda, she really didn't need to be there, as it was KP getting her make up done by a MUA, so that excuse shouldn't be used. KP was clearly ok, as roller skating and 'working'/ready her magazines yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They look like trading signals on when to buy or sell at the highest/lowest trade. Forex scam incoming. Lmao. As if this stupid witch would know what any of that means. I doubt she even knows the colours of the lines there.
Could it be her that's getting scammed? People with Egos as big as hers are easy to scam. They believe they're special and clever enough to instantly make money. She'll probably believe those 'you've been specially selected' type of emails and messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will tell you what she is going to do today ... continue to love bomb Bunny because she spent a happy dayvwith K & M ... Kipper already took her rollerblading ... a child who had no xmas dinner ... 'I am the better parent'

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Latest (missed out loads)
All these men dumped her. She says she made loads of mistakes yet she's learnt nothing, these men made just the one horrible mistake and learnt from it.......now they have lovely women like Emily, Michelle and Nicki and she has.....................what? A showmance with Legoman, and he'll dump her too once he's got the publicity he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The bleeping state of it!
The manipulation going on with the kids is crazy, she's a disgrace.
But I'm a big beiliver in kids seeing through the lies, so I hope upon hope B&J realise who's the safer adult in the end.
Well KP will be love bombing Bunny as it looks like Bunny had a lovely day with KH

Reactions: 27
I thought it looked like the house that carlot rents in felsted
& why if you are a millionare would you be renting?
no job = no mortgage more likely

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The go fund me has reached £15,000! New target of £20,000 as Sam said costs are insanely high. Her update is positive

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-kieran-hayler-with-ongoing-legal-costs

edit: It won’t let me insert the proper link, is any one else able to post it as a little reminder x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The go fund me has reached £15,000! New target of £20,000 as Sam said costs are insanely high. Her update is positive

https://www.go fund me.com/f/support-kieran-hayler-with-ongoing-legal-costs
Fantastic!! Let's hope it gives that final push to the case, that's so badly needed. Those children are hoping on their way home!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.