Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So , here's hoping I wake up to a new thread tomorrow as that will mean Alex has poured us a large cup of tea🙏❤ goodnight y'all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im not 100% sure but I don't think she would get into a college with her GCSE results?
Some colleges do go straight into level 2 Beauty therapy. In my day lol how old am I, I was accepted onto the course without the correct GCSE's but I had to complete a city and guilds math and English qualification ( now known as functional skills) at the same time.
We used to have to get people in to practice on, so entirely possible she practising. It doesn't take a genius or much skill to wax 👀

I have wondered did princess and Junior go to private school? Unpopular opinion but they are both relatively talentless and lack any ambition to do anything other than to be famous. Not a fan of nepo babies, but I mean if thier parents were actual talent it would help.
I wonder what Emily thinks of thier grades and career choices 🤔😂
I’d imagine she would
With the results P got at GCSE she would have started at Level 1 in Beauty and that is a year long course with practical and theory. Then it’s Level 2 another year of the same. She’s not properly qualified at all. 🐮💩
I think that’s a bit unfair on P & J. Her dad & Emily will always guide her to take the right steps in whatever she wants to do with her life. Money helps & I’m sure there are private training options she could consider. J has been concentrating on his music, whether that’s a success or not is another matter but he’s trying. I don’t worry about those two at all, they have a loving, stable home life with Pete & Emily. P does still see her mum but she comes across very responsible for her age, the skank won’t be able to derail anything going for P with Claire & Pete around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused 💔
She has destroyed that boy😞, I don't understand how the Court Didn't see how happy the boy was when he was with his father before his mother took him through false allegations. This KP needs jail for what she has done, so does that horrible Child Services counselor, she contributed to the children's estrangement from their father. Kieran should bring charges and sue the counselor and sue child services.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I must admit, I’m curious to see how long it takes for the new man to be dumped and for her to pretend he did her wrong.

I’ll give it till Easter to begin with.
I think & hope he’ll be the one to bin her off…. He bleated on & on when he was on MAFS about not liking the way Ella spoke to him when she was drunk. Just wait till he does something the skank doesn’t like…. the venom will spit from her putrid puss more than Ella’s ever did😂

When they spilt he’ll sell a victim piece about it to the papers. I don’t think he’s a daft as he looks, he’s totally just using her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
As previously discussed by others more knowledgeable about family law than me. I understand it must be so tempting to do this but he is being sensible and playing the long game. He has been fighting so hard to get them back he would be crazy to do this now, on the final furlong, as a judge would frown on it and it would only benefit the Skank.
He will get them back, permanently, if he does it the lawful way. Hats off to him for continuing the fight and not crumbling❤
It must also be hard for Kieran when he must be gagging to say to Bunny eg: "Isn't it a shame that Jett didn't want to come too, isn't it?"
I hope Bunny fully regains her trust In her daddy and given time, truthfully opens up about life in the mansion of mayhem.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love's young dream 😅 Cole hasn't even got his proper teef fitted there.

View attachment 2747977
His real nashers were actually not bad! I can’t stand tit turkey teeth. Every single tooth the same length, no natural shape, they look like horse teeth😂 Finished off in a ridiculous blindingly white shade, while the little stubs of natural teeth inside turn black & eventually crumble. I know they probably didn’t pay but duck me surely you have a look at someone’s work before letting them drill away your teeth & replace them with teeth that look like they came from a joke shop 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think & hope he’ll be the one to bin her off…. He bleated on & on when he was on MAFS about not liking the way Ella spoke to him when she was drunk. Just wait till he does something the skank doesn’t like…. the venom will spit from her putrid puss more than Ella’s ever did😂

When they spilt he’ll sell a victim piece about it to the papers. I don’t think he’s a daft as he looks, he’s totally just using her
Ella told him her ex’s dick was bigger than his which ended that, sounds like KP will probably tell him he’s the biggest she’s ever had so he’ll stick around

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I still think she won't let both children go as she is worried KH wont return them exactly as she did. So Bunny is OK to go, but she has to keep up the mental health narrative to the public about Jett. That poor boy.
I thought she had turned J against his dad & had him saying he didn’t want to go with K? Such a shame for him because I bet he really wants too. Hopefully Bunny goes home & tells him how much fun she’s had. So happy she is getting some respite from that shithole MM & is out doing CHILD appropriate activities again.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but I can't see it at all. Katie had that big hooked nose and dead eyes, Princess has big doe eyes like her dad and his nose. She's got her curls though
Princess had a squishy little face as a toddler and looked nowt like Kipper at all. P has very rounded orbital sockets, large and circular. The shape and roundness of her eyebrows, plus dimples make her the double of Pete, except for the colouring. I'm sure it's been said that Pete has naturally curly hair too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so 🤦🏻‍♀️ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didn’t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh 🤷🏻‍♀️
They look like trading signals on when to buy or sell at the highest/lowest trade. Forex scam incoming. Lmao. As if this stupid witch would know what any of that means. I doubt she even knows the colours of the lines there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That this rate Naked Rodney IS going to end up being The One #3699
---

Ah the occasion it fucked off on 'oliday as soon as H emerged from ICU by dumping him on her hairdresser?
---

Skanky has said previously that Bunty loves Bubble Tea :)
---

UGH! look at it doing Awl Secksi at it's own child :sick:
No words for that picture is there. That poor little girl. God forgive me ( and I truly hope I’m wrong ) but she looks like she is almost pimping out that child as an extra on her OF. I know we all laugh at the state of KFP but it’s getting darker and darker with every post. KH must be at the end of his wits.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ella told him her ex’s dick was bigger than his which ended that, sounds like KP will probably tell him he’s the biggest she’s ever had so he’ll stick around
She said her ex was better looking than him too😂

Won’t be long till skank declares JJ’s the best looking bloke she’s ever had……🤥🤥😂😂
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate
Yeah & as soon as you learn something your told to go & practice so this is normal

Reactions: 15
She will be booking events soon 'see Princess wax my minge' VIP Meet & Greet extra
The poor child would need a chisel to ever begin to chop away at the mess down there. That and a gas mask and a hazmat suit
---
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused 💔
Me to. She obviously has the wee lad so scared of being with anyone other than the clan. She has managed to manipulate Bunny into , awful as it is , being another mini me but she has isolated that boy to the point we’re he is screaming for help and must feel like he has no one. Just how cruel and evil must you be to ignore that. Even the whole ghost nonsense .. what kind of a “ mother” tells a child things like that. It’s actually deranged. How does she fool the peope like DL the so called SW so easily
---
Edna if your lurking couple of questions,,,
1, is this roller skating because Kieran had Bunny yesterday and your bleep sister needs to get some good mummy points.
2, is the roller skating instead of taking Bunny to Thailand because your bleep sister is spending that money on a sking holiday with her new egg. 😘
There will be new beige lampshades for you admire tomorrow to take your mind of all the difficult questions. If we are lucky maybe a strangers front door to admire. Possibly a new brown leisure suit to inspire jealousy for us all men and women alike
---
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
TBF if I was home I would also try to pass myself off as someone else
---
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
TBF if I was home I would also try to pass myself off as someone else

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just a thought - could it be possible that Jett did spend time with KH the other day - but they stayed home and only Bunny went out shopping with Michelle? Can’t remember if the pp who saw bunny out saw KH with them? And if jett does have some sort of anxiety about being out in public, it could be a possibility? 🤞🏼

Reactions: 18
What's everyones thoughts about why all the recent plasterclasses have been cancelled?

I reckon she's probably been coked up and unmanageable for some but there's a fair few cancelled lately and I'm intrigued. 🤔🤔
I see the crafty mare is now offering new dates for the cancelled plaster classes so technically they have been postponed not cancelled which means good luck to anyone trying to get their money back. Somewhere between slim chance and fat chance. And still pop-ups saying someone has started buying for one that was supposed to be a day ago. 🤣
Screenshot_20240212-064844_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I see the crafty mare is now offering new dates for the cancelled plaster classes so technically they have been postponed not cancelled which means good luck to anyone trying to get their money back. Somewhere between slim chance and fat chance. And still pop-ups saying someone has started buying for one that was supposed to be a day ago. 🤣
View attachment 2751514
Katie Price #356 Reschedule Your Life for con woman Price

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.