Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called P. ugly from the scan. She's disgusting, she can only see value in a child if they look like her....or she can push them to act like her! Now Princess is getting attention she wants to claim she looks just like her :rolleyes:
Yeah, she said "look at the size of its nose".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If i remember rightly she said P was ugly on a couple of occasions nasty witch
---

Skank was only ever average looking at best until she started having boob jobs etc she was never anything special
Do you believe anyone looked at Skanks face?
All they wanted was for her to gets her tits and fanny out, something she's been happy to do, anytime, anywhere, for anybody for best part of 30 years.
Trouble is hardly nobody wants to do so, at least for the last 5 years, and no amount of butchery is going to change that.
The delusion in her head that she compares looks wise to P is like saying P looks like a nearly 46 year old lumpy faced, balding hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didn’t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
really ??? You need to press the window key to get up any icon like that or window like that lol

Reactions: 4
If Grace Dent really is writing an article about her I hope she remembers this one she wrote, 12 years ago but still relevant

"Katie Price's life doesn't seem gleeful at all. She throws one female contestant offstage for saying she has the title "Professor". Katie is immediately paranoid when faced with someone who claims to have read books and passed exams, convinced the woman is out to get her and make a fool of her.

"Who has paid you to come here and make fun of my show?" Katie snaps. Nobody, Katie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!
To be honest I wouldn't take too much notice of the crap KFP posts, if she said it was dark at midnight I'd go outside to check.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.