Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't see her Katie in princess,? I do, I see both mum dad actually but definitely Katie! Obviously Katie pre surgery View attachment 2750459
View attachment 2750457
Not at all. She has a wide nose like KP but Pete does too. I see Pete without the colouring. I remember when she had that 3d scan and K & P couldn't believe how much she looked like Pete. She actually said "can't I actually have a child that looks like me"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Doubt it. If Katie can't take her, I'd lay money on the fact that she damn well wouldn't let Kieran do so.
She will do anything to stop him taking B away when was the last time the Skanky witch went away
---
Why is she slut posing kissing her kid? She’s a bleeping fruit loop! Get her away from children!
Trying to portray herself as mother of the year.....NOT

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not at all. She has a wide nose like KP but Pete does too. I see Pete without the colouring. I remember when she had that 3d scan and K & P couldn't believe how much she looked like Pete. She actually said "can't I actually have a child that looks like me"?
She called P. ugly from the scan. She's disgusting, she can only see value in a child if they look like her....or she can push them to act like her! Now Princess is getting attention she wants to claim she looks just like her :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She called P. ugly from the scan. She's disgusting, she can only see value in a child if they look like her....or she can push them to act like her! Now Princess is getting attention she wants to claim she looks just like her :rolleyes:
If i remember rightly she said P was ugly on a couple of occasions nasty witch
---
I'm sorry but I can't see it at all. Katie had that big hooked nose and dead eyes, Princess has big doe eyes like her dad and his nose. She's got her curls though
Skank was only ever average looking at best until she started having boob jobs etc she was never anything special

Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but I can't see it at all. Katie had that big hooked nose and dead eyes, Princess has big doe eyes like her dad and his nose. She's got her curls though
I actually think both katie (pre surgery of course) and peters noses look quite similar..... On the larger size

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only child of hers that I can see any resemblance with her is H.
J&P look like PA, obviously P has the curly hair but that's it.
J&B look like K.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There was me all proud my daughter got into a prestigious drama school. What is this obsession with university? It’s not for everyone. My daughter is interested in drama so she gets hyper focused. She wouldn’t last a term in uni. Everyone in my family right back to my great grandfather went to Glasgow uni apart from my daughter and brother. Me and my sister have often been on the bare bones of our arses while my brother has a fantastic job. He left school at 16 with 2 standard grades.
---

That thing on her head could surely double up as a helmet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am from an old theatrical family ... on stage from being in nappies, I was also a model (clothes not tits) ... never thought i was academic, but, I retired from performing in my late 20s, qualified as a teacher and I also have an MSC ... everyone's path is different
---
That's an old pic again ... she posted that one when she was on the train to her sell out performance at the Lowry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.