Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't see her Katie in princess,? I do, I see both mum dad actually but definitely Katie! Obviously Katie pre surgery View attachment 2750459
View attachment 2750457
Both looked beautiful there and KP's hair 😍. Just what have you done to yourself you absolute fool, you still could have been beautiful but you are poisonous on the inside, and it now shows. P will always be beautiful and she doesn't need a thing doing to her. That's gonna kill KP, how sick is that?

Reactions: 27
Yes I am sure she would be that cruel. I am talking about the Judge if he/she enforced it as a one off.
Oh ok, sorry! I doubt it would be a one-off. I think the contact with Bunny ages ago was supposed to carry on but KP stopped it and pulled the pap stunt.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it is she now coming on for a TT live
What work this is exactly? People sending her money for TikTok crap? She always says she's not technical, so which is it? A terrible sufferer of ADHD who allegedly can do no organisation at all ...or a genius business-woman?

I notice the packet under the table, vape packaging?

Screen Shot 2024-02-11 at 18.32.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ok, sorry! I doubt it would be a one-off. I think the contact with Bunny ages ago was supposed to carry on but KP stopped it and pulled the pap stunt.
Let’s hope the threat of contempt of court makes her stick the plan. I know it’s a long shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG. She looks like the biological child of Pete and Emily. She has Emily’s poise exactly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---

Sorry, only just seen your post. I’ve just said exactly the same thing. Maybe it’s nature v’s nurture and it’s the way she’s being raised by Emily rubbing off.
Looks duck all like the Skank for a start P looks clean and polished unlike her vile excuse for a so called mother another night out and about not at home parenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didn’t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
The witch wouldnt know "work" if it came and bit her on the bleeping arse like getting up early waiting for a train or bus or driving yourself to work for 8 hours+ a day nobody pampering you doing your hair make up etc no salon salon sessions which take most of the day shes a joke and i bleeping ate her🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
---
View attachment 2750494
By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didn’t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Is that another cat shes got ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2750494
Poor cat is looking for attention and warmth. Bet she just took the pic to post to her half witted fans then pushed him off😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Must be true love finally!
Be trying for baby's this week!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You can just hear it hes the only one that puts me in my place got a real job got his own money walking hand in hand to her various court dates he will have to get the turkey teef next nasty Thailand photo shoot no kids allowed obviously hes good with her kids Harvey loves him etc etc lol i remember when all her eggs ended up on a Thorpe Parke photo shoot
---
As he is an adult I feel comfortable saying that I think he is musically talentless and has nowt to offer as a celeb. He seems like a nice guy though and a canny lad.
Quite agree and i think same with P to be honest these kids get an advantage because of their parents
---
Where's Lego heads mum?! I imagine she'll be fuming, can you imagine if KP starts playing the pregnancy hint game with her young son :sick:. Most mothers I think would read them the riot act!
I would be beyond pissed if that was my son lol hopefully his family cause the Skank a load of trouble lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice to see the positive message from Sam on Kieran’s GFM. Hope it now picks up momentum πŸ’“

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The witch wouldnt know "work" if it came and bit her on the bleeping arse like getting up early waiting for a train or bus or driving yourself to work for 8 hours+ a day nobody pampering you doing your hair make up etc no salon salon sessions which take most of the day shes a joke and i bleeping ate her🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
---

Is that another cat shes got ffs
I'm afraid so. Another Sphynx. This is after she got rid of Dobby and Hagrid. She disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.