Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, let's face it, even Katie doesn't look like Katie! So many procedures done, we have no idea of her natural state. But sure as hell, Princess doesn't even look like she USED to look when she was 16. She's 100% Peter.
And even if, IF, she did? Who the hell says that about themselves? My stunning daughter looks like me?
It's a bit like when she said Harvey was a credit to herself.
Stupid, deluded woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thanks for sharing
That interview just goes to show which parent has influenced her the most.
Who'se ever heard the Skank and the word humble in the same sentence before? πŸ€”
I'm pretty sure she was referring to her dad with everything she said. I really believe that she was considering her "mothers" feelings after the carry on from J's loose women interview. Kp was raging after that. P would want to avoid that. Pete was always humble and I've no doubt he has taught this to his children. Everything P said in that article is so far removed from how her mother acts. She wouldn't know humble if it bit her on the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Doubt it. If Katie can't take her, I'd lay money on the fact that she damn well wouldn't let Kieran do so.
If he has court-ordered access now, he could possibly take her on holiday depending on what the contact is. Personally I doubt he would take her and not J though.
If KP was pissed off last week because she has been ordered to give contact, it would imply she does comply with court orders if prison is mentioned.

I wonder ( or is it wander) who he is giving the middle finger to? Also why isn't the twit wearing a helmet? I ski and these days everyone wears a helmet. I know I've been glad of mine a few times when I have fallen and hit my head.
Probably just posing, doesn't need a helmet for that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!
There was me all proud my daughter got into a prestigious drama school. What is this obsession with university? It’s not for everyone. My daughter is interested in drama so she gets hyper focused. She wouldn’t last a term in uni. Everyone in my family right back to my great grandfather went to Glasgow uni apart from my daughter and brother. Me and my sister have often been on the bare bones of our arses while my brother has a fantastic job. He left school at 16 with 2 standard grades.
---
Probably just posing, doesn't need a helmet for that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…
That thing on her head could surely double up as a helmet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
This has been answered before. He won't do that as he wants it sorted legally once and for all. Yes he probably could go and collect her, but a) he won't want to split J&B up long term and b) he wants it done by the book. He is a great dad in my eyes for doing this. He must be going through hell daily and he keeps fighting, a lot of others would have given up.
Yep. The judge looks at what is best for the kids. If Kieran just took them he could upset them because of all the emotional abuse their incubator has put in their heads. A judge would just see that the kids were upset. He has to play by the system because he's already been disadvantaged by her taking them.

Reactions: 29
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
Several thousand Tattlers fly over to FB..... to find he's had a sex change...

1707671427006.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He could also be learning from other aspects of the music industry. Production, management, PR. There are so many possibilities.
I personally really liked Juniors songs. I'm surprised that slide wasn't more of a success. He's a lovely humble lad and I'm pretty sure that he will do well for himself in the industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Been out all day, have we seen this…2 weeks ago, oh it’s all going Pete Tong for madam now πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Fucksake...I've just got in from being out all day too and thought I won't take my coat off I'll head on over to the Maltings (I'm spitting distance away) to see the creature in the wild...well creatures plural if you include pointy chin. Was going to sit in the car park and hopefully get some candid shots. Was secretly hoping to catch her driving too and had already worked out what I'd do if she was. Oh bollox. ☹☹

• Haha
He's on FB, I've figured out who he is.
He loves Fb lots of accounts as well! Be aware very aware.
---
Fucksake...I've just got in from being out all day too and thought I won't take my coat off I'll head on over to the Maltings (I'm spitting distance away) to see the creature in the wild...well creatures plural if you include pointy chin. Was going to sit in the car park and hopefully get some candid shots. Was secretly hoping to catch her driving too and had already worked out what I'd do if she was. Oh bollox. ☹☹
Awwww Cazza it’s that the well known Maltings!I loved it.

Reactions: 18
Awwww Cazza it’s that the well known Maltings!I loved it.
It's the one in Stanstead Abbotts- they've been roasting malt here since the 1860's and one of the last few working maltings left and the burnt biscuity smell would at least have masked Skanky's fishy odour! There are quite a few beauty and other businesses running from the site.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But didn't she also say Alex was a deviant & stop him from seeing their daughter?
Yes she did but that was after skanky "befriended" her and set about giving her ideas to use against Alex, and probably that video as well;
Once skanky had achieved her aim in destroying any chance Alex could have had to be a Father she dumped the silly bint Chantelle exactly as she does everybody else.

Reactions: 38
Looks like she is with the kids roller skating.
Trying to prove you are a good mum eh. Bit late really.
---

Oh really. Well if it's been court ordered, that will be correct. :sneaky:
But how is this possible with her bwoken twotterz that are the worst the surgeon has seen anywhere ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet she would be that cruel. Think of all the nights we saw Bunny on Tiktok doing makeup in her room. Jett apparently left to play games for hours. When she needs to use the kids she will, when it's no use to her she won't be interested.
Yes I am sure she would be that cruel. I am talking about the Judge if he/she enforced it as a one off.

Reactions: 19
I wonder ( or is it wander) who he is giving the middle finger to? Also why isn't the twit wearing a helmet? I ski and these days everyone wears a helmet. I know I've been glad of mine a few times when I have fallen and hit my head.
Just ask Michael Schumaker about wearing a helmet when sking!! Twatface here is just after posing thats all :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
OMG. She looks like the biological child of Pete and Emily. She has Emily’s poise exactly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---
In this photo Princess looks like she could be Emily’s daughter/sister. I can’t get over the similarities between her and Emily.
Sorry, only just seen your post. I’ve just said exactly the same thing. Maybe it’s nature v’s nurture and it’s the way she’s being raised by Emily rubbing off.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It really bothers her that P is the image of Pete with Amy's hair and colouring. In fact, all her kids look like their fathers. That Pricey gene is obviously a weak one. Although technically she's actually not a Price.
You don't see her Katie in princess,? I do, I see both mum dad actually but definitely Katie! Obviously Katie pre surgery
Screenshot_20240211_180753.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_180821_edit_158971893209929.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
IMG_2333.png

By work time, I presume she means talking about herself for half an or so πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it is she now coming on for a TT live, or about to record an ad for another FOREX rip off scam, didn’t she learn after the last one with her friend Josh πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.