Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he diabetic, so could be insulin. I'd like to think he wouldn't be dumb enough to start a similar habit to KP.
Most likely. He would have to have something on him in case of hypos. Or if he has allergies? My eldest has a nut allergy and has to carry two epipens everywhere.

Reactions: 16
Would it make a difference that he had custody of the kids before she kept them?
I imagine it will come into it, he could refer to how he parented and that he had to whilst KP was crashing her car on drugs.
It's unfortunate that the longer kids are living somewhere the judge could see that as them being settled. I just hope they see all her behaviour laid bare and see what's truly best for the kids.
---
Given his poor taste in company I expect it’s probably his morals and his self respect.
His nuts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember when she last had a paid modelling job. She has gone from fame to infamy,it is only the tabloids that portray her as famous and wonderful mother and role model crap. For over 10 years now she has been a washed up drunk, drug driver bankrupt eye who spends like a millionaire who appears protected from any consequences . Only her deluded fans support her. Why does no media source ever publish the truth about her when there is some much vileness unhidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn't kieren already have 50/50 but she is just not letting him have access?

Reactions: 29
I don't envy Kieran if he "only" gets 50/50. All the hard work he will put in on his time will all be undone on hers.

I've heard of parents working hard to equip the children to be able to think for themselves. If the kids can weigh up mummies lies and manipulations critically there's a chance they could be protected to a small degree. The other parent could also get them counselling. Then by the time they're 12/13 they can probably decide who to stay with themselves. Not the best scenario but personally I think there's still hope if 50/50 was reinstated.
---
Doesn't kieren already have 50/50 but she is just not letting him have access?
Yes but it was never court-ordered, it was just an agreement between them. That's why he has to go to court to get contact back.

Reactions: 23
I've heard of parents working hard to equip the children to be able to think for themselves. If the kids can weigh up mummies lies and manipulations critically there's a chance they could be protected to a small degree. The other parent could also get them counselling. Then by the time they're 12/13 they can probably decide who to stay with themselves. Not the best scenario but personally I think there's still hope if 50/50 was reinstated.
---

Yes but it was never court-ordered, it was just an agreement between them. That's why he has to go to court to get contact back.
Ahh OK makes sense

Reactions: 9
duck sake, they look like the inbetweeners on a night out with a sad plastic granny tagging behind doing peace signs.
Screenshot_20240210_101012_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This aged well, from 2021! I think this was when she was on her best behaviour after she had to do drug tests.

'' In speaking about the dads, though, Katie insisted she gets on with her children’s fathers in front of them and will always let them see their dads, with the parents all agreeing on 50/50 custody despite their apparent disagreements.

Speaking on the Blood, Sweat and Tears podcast, while she didn’t name the dads in question, when asked how she co-parents Katie interrupted: ‘Forget it, I will stop you there. I hate the dads…

‘My relationships with them are non-existent.’ She went on to claim she had been ‘blocked’ by one and communicated through lawyers, with ‘absolutely no contact’, while the other dad she talks to ‘for the kids’.

Still, Katie insisted she’s civil in front of their children as she went on: ‘If you hate the other parent, don’t let your kids know and just do what’s best for the kids. You want a happy home when they are with you and a happy home when they go to them. Don’t argue in front of them. Just be happy for them. What you say behind closed doors when you argue doesn’t matter because the kids don’t hear it.’

Saying despite their splits she’s always agreed 50/50 custody with the fathers and while she conceded it might not be possible for everyone and their circumstances, she will always strive to let the kids see both their parents.

Katie said: ‘Always think of the kids, they want their mum and they want their dad…when your kids get older you never want them to come to you asking “why didn’t you do this, or why didn’t you do that?” Let your kids see both parents.''

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/30/kati...fathers-of-her-kids-is-non-existent-15688677/

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I keep seeing pictures of him with that little bag....whatever does he keep in there? 🤔
His taser. For when she gets toooo close
---
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:
❄ or HRT
---
Meanwhile on her FB page someone clearly can’t compose proper sentences.

THE fashion mutant!

( Anyway it wasn’t. It is and always has been sodding extensions!)
They spelt tit wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does the new idiot look like such a simpleton who's wearing a t-shirt obviously showing how his life going to go now he's caught in her web
---
I was just going to say the same. He seems very attached to it, doesn’t he 🤣
Looking at his IG he been carrying the same bag for over 2 years so must be his comfort blanket...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But I am sure @DC16 said at one point that Bunny really wants to see her dad. I think she is afraid of KFP withdrawing 'love' and attention from her (what little she gets) and is telling her mum what she wants her to hear to gain that attention. I may well be wrong but my gut feeling is that they want to be with their dad.
She'll have learnt how to "manage" Mum by watching Princess, she's highly skilled at handling KP, that's not taught but learned behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
**zoom in warning**

WTF! 😳 literally no words...
The salon that did her hair the day before need psychiatric help. If they’re doing it for free they need sectioning. I’m sure she uses these stylists like most of us just brush our hair. She’s incapable of doing that so she books into a salon. Lazy clatty witch 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
KH would have them out it nature doing fun things. Jett seems to share his love of the outdoors and exploring nature, I would think he really misses that.
and so good for your mental health, she's ruining that poor boy's future well being :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I keep seeing pictures of him with that little bag....whatever does he keep in there? 🤔
it is so he as something to put the pregnancy test in when she sends him out to Tesco to get one(Carl used to carry one as well sometimes)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think i'm safe KK,,, already looks like skanks stalking him bet he went with his mates to the boxing thing and skank turned up unannounced with no ticket and pulled the "do you know who i am i'm with kryten" 🤣
Is it possible that only HE knows it's a showmance?? she is dumb enough to not fully understand what is happening isn't she??
he's posing for pics then going on to do his own thing and poor deluded Skanky thinks it's the real thing so starts stalking him at events?
she does have previous for being a complete NUTTER!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.