Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and so good for your mental health, she's ruining that poor boy's future well being :mad::mad:
He is literally being kept prisoner in that dilapidated place. She bribes him by throwing money at him to use on his ipad games. She hates it when he wants to be outside. I am still convinced that she is doing it on purpose.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Oooooooh! One family member not happy. This is his Aunty!

View attachment 2748027
View attachment 2748029
Well his sister has a beauty salon. Wonder if she try and get his sister to do her lashes free for promotion like she used Carl's sister a few times then Carl's sister refused to be seen or bear being in skanks company
---
View attachment 2748053

Lego mum may not be happy either. I bet The Sun will nick this story. ;)
His mum will be ordering him to USA for a talk I reckon....he's very close to his mum I gather..
Or skank will try up the isolation process on him from his friends and family

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He is literally being kept prisoner in that dilapidated place. She bribes him by throwing money at him to use on his ipad games. She hates it when he wants to be outside. I am still convinced that she is doing it on purpose.
Oh yes I can well believe it, that's a big part of parental alienation, isolation. It also stops him being able to talk to neutral people like teachers about what might be going on. If he'd been to school he may have told them she made him lie.
---
Well his sister has a beauty salon. Wonder if she try and get his sister to do her lashes free for promotion like she used Carl's sister a few times then Carl's sister refused to be seen or bear being in skanks company
---

His mum will be ordering him to USA for a talk I reckon....he's very close to his mum I gather..
Or skank will try up the isolation process on him from his friends and family
Interesting that his mum's in the US, it will be harder for her to try and intervene. As he's got family in the US, it's just a silly match as she won't be allowed a visa with her crimey past!

One of the Aunty's friends seems to be Pete fan πŸ˜…

Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 14.57.10.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like the family have skanks number even before they meet her, no holiday or BBQ invites heading your way skank and if you thought krytens mum would open a few doors and lend you a few £££ think again mummy will be keeping a close eye on krytens pocket money. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like the family have skanks number even before they meet her, no holiday or BBQ invites heading your way skank and if you thought krytens mum would open a few doors and lend you a few £££ think again mummy will be keeping a close eye on krytens pocket money. 🀣
Finally some people with brain cells!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does the new idiot look like such a simpleton who's wearing a t-shirt obviously showing how his life going to go now he's caught in her web
---

Looking at his IG he been carrying the same bag for over 2 years so must be his comfort blanket...
That bag cost about 5k (if it’s real), getting his moneys worth I think 🀣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's the case that children younger than J&B have their opinions taken into consideration by SS (have seen this in action in my professional field this last month). The fact that they still appear to be living with Katie indicates to me that their minds have been poisoned (?) against Kieran.
@DC16 recently reassured us that Jett and Bunny DO miss Kieran and want to see him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does the new idiot look like such a simpleton who's wearing a t-shirt obviously showing how his life going to go now he's caught in her web
---

Looking at his IG he been carrying the same bag for over 2 years so must be his comfort blanket...
Little pointy toe on the last pic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our darling dearest and most decidedly talented artist @Pom Bear would have a field-day with such inagery! ;)πŸ˜ƒπŸ€­πŸ˜»πŸ’ xXx

Just made πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx..

Resizer_17027146388191.jpg

Add first pic into a bowl....

Resizer_17075784490141.jpg

Slowly add the next pic of legohead...

Resizer_17075784672333.jpg

Mix together and cook at gas mark 5 πŸ˜„ x.

Here's one I made earlier πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜˜...x

Resizer_17075784126541.jpg

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She just can't help herself. Skanky. Bitter? Much?

She's right though - none of them deserved the misery and everything else that being lumbered with the skank brings

Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she nicked that mindful manifesting quote from Oprah. Or Smeghan Startle.
---

Oh Pom I think you've excelled yourself this time. I can't stop laughing and Ruby cat is startled! x
Thank you, lol say hello to Ruby from me πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx

Legohead is doing well...first the turkey teef now Katie has got him a personalised car πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xxx...

Resizer_17075792712651.jpg
"Oooooh Katie! The cat's done a whoopsie in my beret................."
Ooooooooo Pricceyyyyy, you've done a Whoopsie again! πŸ˜†
---

Sorry, you did it first πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€β€β€ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.