Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Iā€™ve just thought my friendā€™s husband has diabetes and he carries a bag. A better bag than that granted.
My OH has two man bags and he's about the last person you'd expect to have one, but they are very much de rigeur here in France with all blokes. His day to day one of full of all sorts of crud like his reading glasses, phone and all manner of other junk, plushe has another one for Best which is actually a WW2 tank commander's map bag; He transfers his junk in there if we go out.
Its great he has his own bag because he doesn't fill mine up with all his crap now :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My OH has two man bags and he's about the last person you'd expect to have one, but they are very much de rigeur here in France with all blokes. His day to day one of full of all sorts of crud like his reading glasses, phone and all manner of other junk, plushe has another one for Best which is actually a WW2 tank commander's map bag; He transfers his junk in there if we go out.
Its great he has his own bag because he doesn't fill mine up with all his crap now :)
Yeah friendā€™s husband has a testing thing for mealtimes. Insulin in case thereā€™s a need and emergency Lucozade. Or alternatively Legohead carries emergency filler for top ups on those lips šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet there's a fluffy toffee in there as well somewhere....!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish mine would carry one! As you say it's always the same, wants to put his glasses phone an wallet in MY handbag which is barely large enough to hold my own stuff!

• Haha
Thereā€™s one thing that I absolutely cannot fault The Pricey forā€¦

She never fails to make me feel better about my life choices. šŸ„‚
I was riding my young horse today ...he was being a wally and I just kept thinking don't be a prick, dont grab the reins and yank on his mouth like Kipper
---
I think his fantasy version of 'katie Price' will not match up to the horrific reality. He just wants the fame.
I don't think he has a fantasy version of Katie Price ... she keeps saying 'noone knows who Jordan is' ... because she is hanging around with kids who were toddlers or not even born when she used that name ... the thick bint is taking a while to grasp the fact that she is old enough to be their mother
---
OMG! Still we ought not be too shocked because she is a Guardianista after all - they love grovelling around the skank as we have already seen recently.
I do hope Grace remembers to pack protective clothing for being within a radius of the skank when its eating
I think she has some sort of deal with the Guardian that they are regretting ... it will time out

Last edited:
If you are a diabetic you canā€™t really drink can you? And you should not take any drugs as they are cut with all kinds of rubbish. I hope he has got people looking out for him because skanky wonā€™t. She would probably get him to drink. Or do ā„. Itā€™s what sheā€™s like.

Reactions: 31
Why has Carl just started to follow Alexā€™s ex Chantelle šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The attractiveness of victims she can ensnare has definitely reduced by a vast extent.
Years ago there was Dane Bowers, Peter, Leo (I always thought he was her best looking partner), Kieran. But in recent years itā€™s been Cabbage Boy Boyson, Sink Boy Cole and now Lego Man JJ. Each one less appealing than the last. JJ actually looks like a kid in his early 20s, they are ridiculous together.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If you are a diabetic you canā€™t really drink can you? And you should not take any drugs as they are cut with all kinds of rubbish. I hope he has got people looking out for him because skanky wonā€™t. She would probably get him to drink. Or do ā„. Itā€™s what sheā€™s like.
I think he will have to be careful. Drink and drugs could mask the symptoms and make it dangerous. That's why I think it must be for PR or it won't last long. How could he put up with a pissed and coked-up Foghorn like her if he's more or less sober in comparison?
---
Why has Carl just started to follow Alexā€™s ex Chantelle šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hmmmmm one of her recent posts. She would be an odd choice to talk to or get advice from for Carl though.

Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 17.00.52.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Judging by the state of kryten there isn't going to be many fish left in the pond for skank to catch so there's only one option left for her after kryten does a runner and that's Mr. Tinnie Spam. šŸ¤£
IMG_20240207_120707_170~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hehehehehehe..... Well said Ems..... The complete opposite of Skanky's parenting skills...! That'll get right up her nose as she'll assume Emily is having a pop at her (as usual, because everything is about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....)

Emily continued: "I try not to focus too much on their appearance. I always try to say to them, that's such a good piece of homework you've done or I'm really proud of you, and I saw how hard you tried today.
ā€œSo I really try hard to praise them for things other than physical appearance so that they get to value all aspects of themselves and not just their appearance because there's a big pressure I think on boys and girls to look a certain way."

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time postingā€¦just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happyā€¦ no sign of Jett though ā˜¹

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Iā€™ve been out with my sister today, she watches MAFS, I never have, so no idea about this Kryten dude, other than he looks young and he's not that clever šŸ˜

I said to her, ā€œwhat is that bloke from MAFS like, the one Skank is supposed to be seeing?ā€, she didnā€™t know he was seeing her. (well itā€™s fake but you know)ā€¦..oh her reply has had me laughing today. She said,(these were her exact words) ā€œNo way, not that JJ guy, you kidding me, heā€™s awful, an absolute šŸ””šŸ”š of a man, well heā€™s not much of a man, and you know I donā€™t like to criticise people over the way they look, but he looks about 18 and he is pretty ugly, I mean really weird lookingā€ šŸ˜‚ Honestly she had me laughing out loud in the cafe we were in šŸ˜‚

Oh we will shall have fun with Kryten, however long it lasts, I see @Pom Bear is already on the case šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ˜ What a bizarre choice he is, even for a fake relationship, she just canā€™t find anyone decent can she, this is it for her now šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think his fantasy version of 'katie Price' will not match up to the horrific reality. He just wants the fame.
I donā€™t blame him to be honestā€¦.. It worked out so well for Sink Boy, I mean Carl šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, Krusties its a Saturday night so I'm hoping Skankryten will be out and about painting the town red (or beige if Frumpy Dumpling joins them) tonight and wearing their bestest bib and tucker.... and we can sit back and await the photos. I am hoping there will be bins....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.