Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to worry she so good at crafts she can make some more - like that CD table....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just looked at Skank’s Insta, she never seems to be in her kitchen anymore. Do we think all the sofas, tables etc got taken by the bailiffs?
And she says bunny is sleeping with her ? I’m guessing bailiffs wouldn’t have take kids possessions but maybe they took her bedroom furniture and downstairs furniture so maybe she is sleeping in bunny’s bedroom as that’s all she has left , also would explain the motor home for parents !

Reactions: 22
I'm betting she wanted SB to lie about insurance and the car. And he posted this last month;

View attachment 2745830

If she crashed his car that would be enough for prison THIS time. Come on Carl, do the right thing and keep the public safe! Surely police could look into this? His car was supposedly stolen on the 1st October. Of course plod seem to do very little investigating these days.
It was allegedly taken on a Saturday night from Felsted.
I wonder if we could find out what KP was up to on or around that time and date :unsure:
I saw her at Gatwick on 27 September on her way to Ibiza (via timbuktu). I wonder if she came back via Stansted and hopped a cab to Felsted (very close by) and helped herself to the RR to get home?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
and thats all the more reason for those children to Go Home to their Dad at last!

I thought if it was the case that the Bailiffs had taken her stuff that she'd be right out on-the-grift getting replacements, then saying how she'd decided it was time for a change anyway ...................... Her usual LIES then :)

Failing that she could have refurnished 'Otel Krustifornia with stuff from 'Orsham Matters and the 'Ospice Shop saying how much she LUVVVVS Vintage and Retro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm betting she wanted SB to lie about insurance and the car. And he posted this last month;

View attachment 2745830

If she crashed his car that would be enough for prison THIS time. Come on Carl, do the right thing and keep the public safe! Surely police could look into this? His car was supposedly stolen on the 1st October. Of course plod seem to do very little investigating these days.
It was allegedly taken on a Saturday night from Felsted.
I wonder if we could find out what KP was up to on or around that time and date :unsure:
Think that was the weekend skanks mate needed a lift home, she was posting on social media about needing a car ride from Pricey Towers and conveniently sink boy was out with fingers and "the firm" 😎😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
yeah but that's pretty bad as a regular thing. Parents these days IMO should know better. I get the impression young Master Albert must be used to jam butties for the lunch to be based around them.
Albert is a fussy eater. Doesn't sleep well & can barely say a few words....... Sounds to me that Dumpling spends too much time sorting out stuff with her mangled sister (pod casts, acting as 'The source', & cancelling & policing comments). Taking picture's of random people's front doors & posting picture's of her & her bland home. Should be putting more energy into guiding & teaching the lad, who obviously need's nurturing & of course, she's being paid to WORK for Children in Need. Oh, and doing up a house & working on an allotment - Where ever does she find all the time? CIN should be wondering where she get's the time to do work for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Has he taken a job as a cleaner? Brush on the left, dirty towel hanging over him, bottle of cleaning stuff to the right... these morons are so self obsessed about filtering themselves they never notice the state of the backdrops
lol just posted the same. I never saw your reply!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely agree. Although I don’t know enough h about medically revoked licenses.
I don’t think she ever received a letter from the doctor. They don’t even give you a copy of the form they fill in that both you and they sign. Her GP may have told her at the appointment that they have no issues with her driving (the DVLA doctor would not have done this) but I doubt very much she would have anything in writing.
Maybe she got Soph to write her a letter saying her Dr thinks KP is great, like a note from her mum 😅 Or maybe they went to a private doctor and tried to get another letter? I'm not evensure that's possible.

The reason I think she got her licence revoked medically ( separate from the ban and reissue) is that Both KP and Sophie claimed this in the Summer, then recently on KP's TikTok she said people kept phoning the DVLA about her and that's why it was revoked. So it seems people have been reporting her for at least the last 6 months, she doesn't seem to understand those people could be professionals.....who have no reason to pick on her, they're just doing their job.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And she says bunny is sleeping with her ? I’m guessing bailiffs wouldn’t have take kids possessions but maybe they took her bedroom furniture and downstairs furniture so maybe she is sleeping in bunny’s bedroom as that’s all she has left , also would explain the motor home for parents !
It wouldn't surprise me at all if IT and Kryten have agreed to spin their 'relationship' out so KFP can announce she's decided to sell up (yeah right) and move in with Brick-bonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looked at Skank’s Insta, she never seems to be in her kitchen anymore. Do we think all the sofas, tables etc got taken by the bailiffs?
Not to worry she so good at crafts she can make some more - like that CD table....................................
Can't see the Bailiffs would have taken that piece of tit or the stuck on Barbie dolls.... bet they just laughed . Neither would they want the Pink neon Pricey/Woods light. Mr PP/Daniel made sure all the good stuff was moved out in advance. That's why Mr PP was on beg for removal van. Nothing to do with Dumpling moving. Wish I knew where AFP/Mr PP's house contents were stored. Our DC asked me, but I just don't know. Pretty certain KFP's things are there too. Hidden from Bailiffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
So already selling the night out pictures through Backgrid, here we go folks, sell, sell, sell this fake romance!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Typical narc, can't be left alone with just themselves, no one paying it any attention 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
D'awww.... bless 'em. Look'it his widdle man bag.... and what is up with tummeh...?!! She's going to need lipo soon.

View attachment 2745882

The state of them, shoulda bought the "never been used" mirror that our BYG (Lauren Goodger for those not on the scrunchy thread!) was flogging last year in her "Jumbly of Doom" as they obviously haven't got one.

Also, why's it got a beige luggage tag on its waistband, did SFP put it on her (cos it's beige obvs) to return to sender when the muppet has had enough of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.