Katie Price #353 Manky Skanky sat on a wall Manky Skanky is due a big fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he advertised his services on Facebook but via a Thomas Price

A Thomas price who only made a Facebook page on the 13th January this year- using a fake name to drum up business 🙄
What a scheming, crafty bastard. Presume he's used his dad TOM's facebook to do that. How low does this family have to go.. Bet his dad doesn't even understand facebook. :mad::mad::mad::sick::sick::sick::sick:
EDIT: I've forwarded these on to my friend too :LOL: Yes Tom Price is PP's dad's name. Wonder if he'll set one up in his mum's name too? :poop: So bloody desperate.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks to @MelodyMaker for the shiny new thread.

Prev thread here:

Recap @SmillieKylie or anyone else who would like to take it on?

As you were Krusties!!
Oohh my first thread title
Awwww thank you Krusties
WOO HOO I LLOOOOOOOVE IT
DO YOU LOVE IT 🥳🥳
---
Latest....who hasn't KP sh*gged more like.

Having little sympathy for Georgia, Katie declared: "When I watched her on that, I did think 'oh, she went for him probably for what he could offer her'. Like, is she one of these ones who want a footballer?"
Remember you went for Dwight Y eh KP?
Well she should know stoooopid amnesiac twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Friend on IOW, just emailed this over as reply from someone to her 'mission' re Mr PP o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:

Saw Mr Price's fencing work van on the ferry back to mainland from island a couple of weeks ago. He was loaded up with old carpets, furniture, looked like units. Must be clearing out the place they are buying. Can't believe he's trying to pinch the livelihood from people who are already living here. That won't be acceptable. He's gonna be in for a tough welcome. Thank's for the picture. Unbelievably offensive.
Any idea where his lock up might be @WillowTree21?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, Still F'ing crafty. Whole family liars & CON artists.
Why would he feel the need to use a different name? I mean, I can think of a few possibilities but the biggest ones would be - not wanting people to know he's Paul Price who was in court for a rape charge......or he doesn't want people to know he's related to KP? Unless it's a business thing?

Reactions: 35
The sun are reporting that she’s being done for illegal driving again if someone wants to link the story. I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Great news! Please let her be jailed for repeated offences ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I always read DC’s recap and then listen to the weekly podcast myself. Recap is always pretty spot on, and podcast is normally short, lacking in content, full of screeching and shouting, and repeated attempts to sell tickets for some shite show or another. This weeks is particularly disfunctional. Edna and KFP laughing and joking about making AFP cry, KFP trying to justify how hard she’s working and no down time, and also how close they are as a family when it’s clear the others are distancing themselves from her. no mention of KFP’s kids at all this week, not even using them as slaves. I really do think the end is nigh.
I just cant bring myself to listen to the pair of cunts podcast soon as either of them start speaking i want to throw my phone at the wall 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here you go

tit is really hitting the fan now!! I bet she doesn't even turn up for it.
Pleaded not guilty what a fool 🤣 she s going to try and claim ignorance or blame it on dvla or lost post, or literally anyone not informing her I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If found guilty the courts simply have to give her a custodial sentence. They’ve already fined her and given extended bans and she’s taken no notice so they have no other option. Send it down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Here you go

tit is really hitting the fan now!! I bet she doesn't even turn up for it.
Shes kept the last two motor offenses very quiet seems like she was caught in same car twice WTF was she doing in Kettering to me this proves she has no regard for the law and thinks she can do whatever the duck she likes same as she does with all aspects of her life i hope she she gets another big ban huge fine and bleeping slung in jail the pisstaking bleep

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Eh Katie, how's your drama free 2024 going hun? :sneaky: You better have a few more self care days to keep the stress levels down and a couple of lines...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.