Katie Price #353 Manky Skanky sat on a wall Manky Skanky is due a big fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MelodyMaker for the shiny new thread.

Prev thread here:

Recap @SmillieKylie or anyone else who would like to take it on?

As you were Krusties!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!!
Thanks GeordieGirl, good timing, it’s lunch, I’ll knock up a quick recap in a min 😁 These threads are going so quick, we talk too much, though she is very very very annoying, more than ever, so guess that’s why they are flying 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I always read DC’s recap and then listen to the weekly podcast myself. Recap is always pretty spot on, and podcast is normally short, lacking in content, full of screeching and shouting, and repeated attempts to sell tickets for some shite show or another. This weeks is particularly disfunctional. Edna and KFP laughing and joking about making AFP cry, KFP trying to justify how hard she’s working and no down time, and also how close they are as a family when it’s clear the others are distancing themselves from her. no mention of KFP’s kids at all this week, not even using them as slaves. I really do think the end is nigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooooo.... note the photo caption...! Is this yet another new ban, I wander/wonder...?

1706879542833.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!!
Good title MelodyMaker. Let's hope there's some good tea before the end of this thread. The icing on the cake would be kids back to their daddy & her arrested, but unlikely at the moment it seems ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good title MelodyMaker. Let's hope there's some good tea before the end of this thread. The icing on the cake would be kids back to their daddy & her arrested, but unlikely at the moment it seems ❤
@WillowTree21 Can You Please 🙏 Relay our Deepest Thanks to your wonderful friend for emailing and posting about PFP and trying to Pilfer the fencing business on the IOW from established businesses and Giving them the heads up
Also our Deepest condolences for the impending arrival of Family bleep
That’s brilliant 🤩 and I truly applaud 👏 and thank You and your Friend 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏 Love It 😍🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Latest....who hasn't KP sh*gged more like.

Having little sympathy for Georgia, Katie declared: "When I watched her on that, I did think 'oh, she went for him probably for what he could offer her'. Like, is she one of these ones who want a footballer?"
Remember you went for Dwight Y eh KP?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
She'd have to kill someone unfortunately. Interesting if she's been banned again. Was it driving whilst revoked or driving without insurance? maybe both!
Again. Just a matter of time before she crashes and causes someone life threatening injuries

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She'd have to kill someone unfortunately. Interesting if she's been banned again. Was it driving whilst revoked or driving without insurance? maybe both!
well, she cant have been insured if she had no licence - even if she had insurance it would be rendered invalid

Reactions: 29
@WillowTree21 Can You Please 🙏 Relay our Deepest Thanks to your wonderful friend for emailing and posting about PFP and trying to Pilfer the fencing business on the IOW from established businesses and Giving them the heads up
That’s brilliant 🤩 and I truly applaud 👏 and thank You and your Friend 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏 Love It 😍🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think there will be a lot more she will do too ! Her family go back years living on the island, so know lot's of people. I think I've read there are other IOW posters on our Tattle site. Perhaps they can contact some people too. I know the island is a small community really. As my friend pointed out & also her friend, the established businesses, stick together to help each other out. Won't take kindly to some one poaching their business, quite rightly. After all IOW is a county of England, so not that big. We're not talking about an island like Majorca :ROFLMAO: ❤ SMUG Mr PP Fencing made a BIG mistake showing his chubby, ugly face on the beg for work:mad:. Hope as the Frumpy Dumpling reads here, & she reports back EXACTLY what is happening.

PS. Is the 2 year driving ban what sentence she got, when she appeared secretly in court in November, does anyone know, or in reference to the previous ban?

• Heart
  • Haha
A Recap, well at least it stopped me going to the pub for lunch 😁

So we finally had a negative story go viral on Miss Teflon Tits 🙏🏾The Red Tops all printed a story about her finding Tank her latest protection puppy a new home (a local electrician) as he was no longer cute. They then listed all of her reckless care with pets, it was grim reading for any animal lover. The story was met with universal condemnation, outrage and anger was sent her way, it was all over social media, deep venom was dished out to her, the disgust with her lack of care towards her pets was massive. Online comments in the print media, Twitter (ain’t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, attacked her dreadful abuse of her pets, anyone trying to excuse her behaviour was shutdown. The UK public do not tolerate abuse of animals, she is so hated by a majority of the UK now, and the reaction to this story showed it, this Skank is hated. The brain dead fans remain, obviously uncaring feckless twats just like the c*nt they adore, but they are few these days, even some of these fans turned on her over this. It really feels like the tide is turning on her, the pet story exposing who she really is, ticky tocky Skank, we are praying this is just the start of a big comeuppance for you 🙏🏾

45DA643D-ED35-4A3C-99BF-D8C4202F10AA.jpeg

Comments like these were everywhere…

8249AA19-AE78-4EC0-99A2-C2F812FA6F3B.jpeg

The Red Tops then started alluding to a Nu Egg on the scene, a lego-haired dude called JJ something, from the TV show Married At First Sight, a programme I’ve never seen but people who have, described him as just another fame hungry wannabe, very much another SadBoy, lacking in any personality, and living off parental money. Accordingly Skank has been bombarding this JJ with love texts (is she 14 years old 🤦🏽‍♀️) but the general consensus was that it is all nonsense anyway, a non story. He was meant to be at the adult Panto on Sunday night, but no evidence of him being there was found. It was reported JJ confirmed the story in the press that he had met up with skank and they started texting, but Luke his mate said "I'd keep quiet about that mate" 😂 We wait and see if this JJ is indeed a new thing in her life, but it does look like no Nu Egg has been found in this bloke and it’s just a publicity stunt.

MadCat thought he looks like Crighton from Red Dwarf….he does….so he is already Tattle named if he does become another in the long line of ‘The One(s)’ 😂

E8789376-2E8B-4083-9F09-0C7251D75A9D.jpeg

Skank next boasted she was conducting a new Only Fans photoshoot, a lot of effort for the handful of viewers she has on that platform. A photo also appeared of her true unfiltered self at the same time, oh my, she now looks like the joker in Batman, it was quite shocking, her real face is in a terrible state. As the greatly missed Sean Lock once said “A challenging wank”….hot she is not 🤦🏽‍♀️

0B5D51D5-A342-49A5-A5EC-8A8B2BC34448.jpeg

Wednesday evening Skank decided to run a Live TT, hosting it from an upstairs room in the MM 🤔 At one point wearing a tiny top which made her look ridiculous, the TT fans lying to her that she looked gorgeous and constantly asking her where her performing seal Harvey was (they are so thick, they seem to still believe he lives with her, they are always asking this 🤦🏽‍♀️)

The look for 2024 they say…

BD9C94BF-C3D0-4714-8449-756A126F6202.jpeg

Skank stated she is single, exhausted with relationships and has a big announcement about new music coming this summer, so is attempting to ruin summer for everyone this year. I have visions of her wearing a tiny bikini, blasting out another Kylie cover with her foghorn voice shattering windows by a swimming pool as she shuffles awkwardly on the spot (she calls this dancing) with very drunk chavvy people cheering her on. I may have to tell Mr SK we are leaving the country for a very long holiday this summer.

Skank then told B she was taking her to Thailand soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Note reader, we are pretty sure she is prohibited from doing this, she even lies to her children 🤬

Indeed 🙏🏾….

5FEFA6D3-1C93-4D2C-99D3-1F836536C85B.jpeg

Later she popped up with Chloe on TT, accordingly holidaying with her to Spain and Dubai this year. We kinda hope she does go to Dubai as there’s a high chance she’ll actually get banged up there as she can’t behave herself in public, they won’t excuse any nonsense from her, jail time for Skanky please 🙏🏾

Skank triumphantly announced the release of her 2024 calendar.
Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100. You can get a cheaper version for £25, but the £100 package comes with a signed herpes ridden kissed photograph. I’ve ordered mine, phoooooooar, have you ?

AB486255-8740-4954-A015-6B6E1018CF9B.jpeg

Skank couldn’t be bothered recording her podcast all week, blamed her broken Mac (been broken weeks, still not replaced by little Miss Professional 🤦🏽‍♀️) on it’s non appearance Thursday morning, and it finally appeared Thursday evening. Let’s face it few probably cared, poor DC listened in again to the nonsense for us ⭐
These rambling devoid of any decent content podcasts are short in length these days, this one was just 27 mins.

Skank stated she got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car (Jess drove her home)but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get her hair done. The Panto cast loved her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She was the complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional 🤦🏽‍♀️
Edna talked about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs
Skank was farting, upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. Says she thought she had court today seems sg swerved another court date 🤬
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Boring, boring, boring lies,lies lies, the usual format of these dreadful podcasts.

Yeah we all feel like this hearing them Skank….

4A24D546-AE5E-40D7-A04A-F9184B2082C3.jpeg

Red Tops ran a story some of the cars have been taken by the bailiffs, we hope it’s true 🙏🏾

7C4E20F7-1DDD-4D9D-8EEF-FE6C667CD849.jpeg

Meanwhile Willow has confirmed she hid stuff in advance 🤬 Though it shows the net tightens on her, methinks Miss Teflon Tits may lose that title soon 🙏🏾

9039CDEB-53DD-403E-9549-E266D0D39E03.jpeg

It appears Skank is going to Neath at the end of the month. £5 a ticket, top of her game she is, the Pricey is back, though it wasn’t without criticism and they used a photo of someone else on the advert ….

AFC86DEF-D8CF-40EF-9EF8-9178666BF721.jpeg

So on we go, she has plasterclasses with P this weekend, if P goes I reckon she’ll do no more….

BE4268EE-A105-4548-B9BC-DDA00276AC2D.jpeg

The juggernaut of 💩 that is her life rolls onwards, though it’s deffo careering off the road and into a big ditch to be stuck there forever. Woo Hoo, we gotta LOVE IT

Court Dates for Skanky incoming 🙏🏾…..

F4BAAFDE-045B-429D-A592-1F454AD191E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I think there will be a lot more she will do too ! Her family go back years living on the island, so know lot's of people. I think I've read there are other IOW posters on our Tattle site. Perhaps they can contact some people too. I know the island is a small community really. As my friend pointed out & also her friend, the established businesses, stick together to help each other out. Won't take kindly to some one poaching their business, quite rightly. After all IOW is a county of England, so not that big. We're not talking about an island like Majorca :ROFLMAO: ❤ SMUG Mr PP Fencing made a BIG mistake showing his chubby, ugly face on the beg for work:mad:. Hope as the Frumpy Dumpling reads here, & she reports back EXACTLY what is happening.

PS. Is the 2 year driving ban what sentence she got, when she appeared secretly in court in November, does anyone know, or in reference to the previous ban?

I see he advertised his services on Facebook but via a Thomas Price

A Thomas price who only made a Facebook page on the 13th January this year- using a fake name to drum up business 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Friend on IOW, just emailed this over as reply from someone to her 'mission' re Mr PP o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:

Saw Mr Price's fencing work van on the ferry back to mainland from island a couple of weeks ago. He was loaded up with old carpets, furniture, looked like units. Must be clearing out the place they are buying. Can't believe he's trying to pinch the livelihood from people who are already living here. That won't be acceptable. He's gonna be in for a tough welcome. Thank's for the picture. Unbelievably offensive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Fab news Willow,really great.🥰 very secret 🐿that bans been,I wonder why?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A Recap, well at least it stopped me going to the pub for lunch 😁

So we finally had a negative story go viral on Miss Teflon Tits 🙏🏾The Red Tops all printed a story about her finding Tank her latest protection puppy a new home (a local electrician) as he was no longer cute. They then listed all of her reckless care with pets, it was grim reading for any animal lover. The story was met with universal condemnation, outrage and anger was sent her way, it was all over social media, deep venom was dished out to her, the disgust with her lack of care towards her pets was massive. Online comments in the print media, Twitter (ain’t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, attacked her dreadful abuse of her pets, anyone trying to excuse her behaviour was shutdown. The UK public do not tolerate abuse of animals, she is so hated by a majority of the UK now, and the reaction to this story showed it, this Skank is hated. The brain dead fans remain, obviously uncaring feckless twats just like the c*nt they adore, but they are few these days, even some of these fans turned on her over this. It really feels like the tide is turning on her, the pet story exposing who she really is, ticky tocky Skank, we are praying this is just the start of a big comeuppance for you 🙏🏾

View attachment 2730980

Comments like these were everywhere…

View attachment 2731019

The Red Tops then started alluding to a Nu Egg on the scene, a lego-haired dude called JJ something, from the TV show Married At First Sight, a programme I’ve never seen but people who have, described him as just another fame hungry wannabe, very much another SadBoy, lacking in any personality, and living off parental money. Accordingly Skank has been bombarding this JJ with love texts (is she 14 years old 🤦🏽‍♀️) but the general consensus was that it is all nonsense anyway, a non story. He was meant to be at the adult Panto on Sunday night, but no evidence of him being there was found. It was reported JJ confirmed the story in the press that he had met up with skank and they started texting, but Luke his mate said "I'd keep quiet about that mate" 😂 We wait and see if this JJ is indeed a new thing in her life, but it does look like no Nu Egg has been found in this bloke and it’s just a publicity stunt.

MadCat thought he looks like Crighton from Red Dwarf….he does….so he is already Tattle named if he does become another in the long line of ‘The One(s)’ 😂

View attachment 2730990

Skank next boasted she was conducting a new Only Fans photoshoot, a lot of effort for the handful of viewers she has on that platform. A photo also appeared of her true unfiltered self at the same time, oh my, she now looks like the joker in Batman, it was quite shocking, her real face is in a terrible state. As the greatly missed Sean Lock once said “A challenging wank”….hot she is not 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2730991

Wednesday evening Skank decided to run a Live TT, hosting it from an upstairs room in the MM 🤔 At one point wearing a tiny top which made her look ridiculous, the TT fans lying to her that she looked gorgeous and constantly asking her where her performing seal Harvey was (they are so thick, they seem to still believe he lives with her, they are always asking this 🤦🏽‍♀️)

The look for 2024 they say…

View attachment 2731000

Skank stated she is single, exhausted with relationships and has a big announcement about new music coming this summer, so is attempting to ruin summer for everyone this year. I have visions of her wearing a tiny bikini, blasting out another Kylie cover with her foghorn voice shattering windows by a swimming pool as she shuffles awkwardly on the spot (she calls this dancing) with very drunk chavvy people cheering her on. I may have to tell Mr SK we are leaving the country for a very long holiday this summer.

Skank then told B she was taking her to Thailand soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Note reader, we are pretty sure she is prohibited from doing this, she even lies to her children 🤬

Indeed 🙏🏾….

View attachment 2731001

Later she popped up with Chloe on TT, accordingly holidaying with her to Spain and Dubai this year. We kinda hope she does go to Dubai as there’s a high chance she’ll actually get banged up there as she can’t behave herself in public, they won’t excuse any nonsense from her, jail time for Skanky please 🙏🏾

Skank triumphantly announced the release of her 2024 calendar.
Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100. You can get a cheaper version for £25, but the £100 package comes with a signed herpes ridden kissed photograph. I’ve ordered mine, phoooooooar, have you ?

View attachment 2731007

Skank couldn’t be bothered recording her podcast all week, blamed her broken Mac (been broken weeks, still not replaced by little Miss Professional 🤦🏽‍♀️) on it’s non appearance Thursday morning, and it finally appeared Thursday evening. Let’s face it few probably cared, poor DC listened in again to the nonsense for us ⭐
These rambling devoid of any decent content podcasts are short in length these days, this one was just 27 mins.

Skank stated she got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car (Jess drove her home)but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get her hair done. The Panto cast loved her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She was the complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional 🤦🏽‍♀️
Edna talked about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs
Skank was farting, upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. Says she thought she had court today seems sg swerved another court date 🤬
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Boring, boring, boring lies,lies lies, the usual format of these dreadful podcasts.

Yeah we all feel like this hearing them Skank….

View attachment 2731011

Red Tops ran a story some of the cars have been taken by the bailiffs, we hope it’s true 🙏🏾

View attachment 2731012

Meanwhile Willow has confirmed she hid stuff in advance 🤬 Though it shows the net tightens on her, methinks Miss Teflon Tits may lose that title soon 🙏🏾

View attachment 2731013
It appears Skank is going to Neath at the end of the month. £5 a ticket, top of her game she is, the Pricey is back, though it wasn’t without criticism and they used a photo of someone else on the advert ….

View attachment 2731033

So on we go, she has plasterclasses with P this weekend, if P goes I reckon she’ll do no more….

View attachment 2731014

The juggernaut of 💩 that is her life rolls onwards, though it’s deffo careering of the road and into a big ditch to be stuck there forever. Woo Hoo, we gotta LOVE IT

Court Dates for Skanky incoming 🙏🏾…..

View attachment 2731040
Amazing recap of the last thread, as usual dear Kylie. You're in the wrong job ( I assume !). Am I losing all sense of reality, or does this J-J weird looking individual, look like a goat? Something about the eye's maybeo_O:ROFLMAO:
1706882965823.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just been reading about the twit in the daily fail, wonderful news about the bailiffs, here's hoping she loses that mansion soon to recoup funds, hahaha oh Kipper, and please RSPCA take away the rest of her animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see he advertised his services on Facebook but via a Thomas Price

A Thomas price who only made a Facebook page on the 13th January this year- using a fake name to drum up business 🙄
Thomas is his middle name

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Things do seem to be moving in the right direction lately, feeling a bit more positive she's on the slide down, hope she takes her rotten mother, step dad and sister with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.