Katie Price #353 Manky Skanky sat on a wall Manky Skanky is due a big fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote a very angry post about F4J yesterday after I saw their latest claims. They have totally crossed a line using the children as they have, I was/am disgusted with them. That bloke who runs F4J is doing this for his own gain. I said from the start I did not like him and I didn’t trust him, he’s so proved me right. Go for Skank yes, but this ‘I‘ claim, written in riddles is abhorrent. There’s no need for it, she is taking herself down anyway, unravelling fast now, and I do believe the BH will finish her off, this stuff from them is unwarranted.

Yes it is appalling she still has custody of the children but these actions from F4J are no way to go about resolving the inaction from all authorities involved in this case. if there is any truth behind whatever they are claiming, it should be dealt with in private, not using the children in public in this way.

Thank you Willow for confirming action is now being taken against them, it has to, F4J have needlessly dragged PA and his children into their nonsensical claims now. We should be done with F4J, these tactics are horrible and counterproductive, IMO F4J are in the gutter with the actions, words, and claims Skank uses, this is no way to fight her. Yeah I’m an angry Kylie about these F4J posts, I hope this ends their posts and any involvement with KH, I believe that he has ended it anyway, they do not help him and thankfully they gained little traction anyway.
Well people get so angry that nothing's being done or said about KFP in public, at least these guys have the courage to call her out and highlight her abhorrent behaviour: it might not be aesthetically pleasing how they are doing it BUT they have brought attention to more of the public as to how low she has let her life get and how her children and animals are treated. Been said before, we can't have it both ways and pearl-wrenching ain't gonna get anyone anywhere fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.