Katie Price #353 Manky Skanky sat on a wall Manky Skanky is due a big fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity pleading not guilty! well I hope they throw the book at her sadly Amanda Kelly wont be around with it being in Northampton 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So this new driving charge is another one, on top of the one she also got stopped in July last year in worthing where her car got seized... so on July 23rd she got pulled over car seized, then commits another driving offence of same nature in Kettering on the 2nd August in same vehicle..unbelievable🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Pleaded not guilty what a fool 🤣 she s going to try and claim ignorance or blame it on dvla or lost post, or literally anyone not informing her I reckon
But she can’t can she? she has already been found guilty for driving the black Infiniti without a licence. Perhaps she is pleading not guilty for the insurance 🤷‍♀️
--

Reactions: 19
The car wouldn’t be registered to her so I assume the police must have pulled her over to take her details. So to plead not guilty is beyond stupid.

Reactions: 35
But she can’t can she? she has already been found guilty for driving the black Infiniti without a licence. Perhaps she is pleading not guilty for the insurance 🤷‍♀️
---

The court hearing is in Northampton. Isn’t Judge Kelly in Brighton?
Yes I now realise that, shame..

Reactions: 13
The car wouldn’t be registered to her so I assume the police must have pulled her over to take her details. So to plead not guilty is beyond stupid.
It is but I think her delusion of being able to get away with everything is huge!! She really does think 'the pricey' will always win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good she's getting prosecuted, (as she should) but don't get too excited peeps! I don't think any of it is punishable by prison.

'A court charge sheet states she "did not hold a valid licence after a period of disqualification".

She faces a second charge of using a motor vehicle on a road without third party insurance - which could see her slapped with an 'unlimited fine' or another driving ban.''

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 15.04.31.png

Reactions: 23
Obviously it was one of skink boys motors she was using then...definitely she will blame it on him for saying was okay etc

Reactions: 27
Obviously it was one of skink boys motors she was using then...definitely she will blame it on him for saying was okay etc
I wonder if that was what they argued about at Christmas? I bet you’re right, she will blame him.

Reactions: 31
And mr PPF business is not registered any longer on companies house and will be cash in hand. No tax paid nor VAT . No better than scammy travellers businesses
Skank triumphantly announced the release of her 2024 calendar.
Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing bu
you don’t Apoear to get the Calendar bit either. I couldn’t see any numbers on either side when she was flicking it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The article says there’s been 3 offences
13 July the speeding one in Gloucester , 02 August this new one in Northamptonshire and then the one where she was stopped with H in the RR on 21 July when they seized it in Worthing!
WTF!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.