Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg these are hilarious, what a vile cretin
---
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---

They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?
Stripped her bird wallpaper off the walls

Reactions: 20
You are correct. These will never stop being funny. I can’t decide if the ass one, or the actual mower shot is my favorite. But this shoot is the best she has ever done. By far 🩷🩷

Reactions: 35
I thought I read on here a few years ago that Edna had left her job with CIN. I've tried to Google her job role with CIN and her name never comes up

Reactions: 27
lol, whoever runs her FB is definitely trolling her
Tank: gone
Car: gone
She should never have another pet. I hope Tank got a good home, though anything is better than that vile monstrosity. I could never get rid of a pet, my Jack Russell ( puppy at the time) destroyed 2 rooms of furniture lol still kept him! I get so attached from the beginning, they're like children. She really is a heinous subhuman. Where are the rest of her other Dogs and Cats?

Reactions: 32
Whats’s Edna wondering about? Why she keeps misspelling wandering? I wonder that, too.
Because she's fucking thick like her sister!
---
The hotdog bit comes from this vid, I can't take the credit for hotdog lips!
---

Why does she look like she has a dick stuck on as a nose?
Several years ago I had an allergic reaction after eating some shrimp and my lips ballooned up like that and it was the weirdest sensation ever! I couldn't eat or drink properly and felt like when you have an injection at the dentist! I find it ridiculous that people actually pay money to do that to themselves!
---
So two weeks of low level panto and she thinks she's ready for the west end! What a deluded bint she is!
---
Oh please do! We really need a tattle first hand report, that would be amazing!
---
This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

View attachment 2729796
Honestly looking at that photo it looks like somewhere when the travelers move in!
---
And what happened to the 'big family Christmas in January' that she was planning to do as she was working over Christmas? Here we are in February and it hasn't happened yet ( and never will).Yet another promise to those kids broken, along with 'taking them to see the fireworks on New Years eve'.
---
Happy birthday @SewerGrapes and @Constantlychargingipadnow my fellow Aquarians I hope you've both had a marvellous day
Fellow Aquarian here ( Feb 13th) Happy birthday all fellow Aquarians!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Has the skank IG page for her podcast been disabled as everything related as gone off her page etc..
I know it was really getting 100s of negative comments on her treatment of animals ..otherwise I guess I hit a nerve with telling Edna to get a spine, step up and protect the kids and the truth hit home, she a terrible woman

Reactions: 28
I can still see it

Reactions: 11
I can still see it
Thanks edna hates the truth shes a crappy individual then but happy with the 100s of negative comments calling her sister to be cancelled etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Even then I still wouldn’t want it!
Oh I dunno................................... My pigs might enjoy ripping it up then shitting it out as pre-packaged poo parcels
---
Ahhhh so The Sun harrassing Edna FD about the Bailiffs taking the skank's cars would be the harrassment the old bag was referring to then ?
---
Is it a false nose, totally different colour to the rest of her. Skank probably got it from a Mr Potato Head game. She found when she did the charity shop community service.
Like MJ's nose in Eminem's video when it fell off & got kicked across the dance floor
---
Wordsworth would tell her to fuck orf
"Thou ought to fuckest orf oh stinking piss-weed of the forest green.................................."

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
My favourite too. God, what was she thinking? Especially the last picture you posted - 'does my bum look big'? And these were taken before she had the bum injections .
Back to the bailiff's. Bet AFP was shouting at them like a Banshee. Especially when they asked for proof of ownership of the motor home, Fiat 500, (which they did) & Mr PP's flatbed truck (even though it's sign written, PP Fencing!
I have vision's of them towing the Fiat away, with AFP inside, shouting out of the window, 'Price, help me - Wish I knew how to add AFP inside the car - maybe a good one for our lovely POM.

Reactions: 36
To the background strains of Hotel California.
'Its 'Otel Krustifornia now
---
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---

They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?
Did they swipe that CD table ?? Its worth at least £200 you know!!!
And the Priceywoods sign (despite the bulbs being missing on the Woods bit)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I thought I read on here a few years ago that Edna had left her job with CIN. I've tried to Google her job role with CIN and her name never comes up
Perhaps she is a full-time Influencer now? Oh and skanky's servant in control of the delete button
---
Such a shame they didn't put the camper van on a tow truck with Iron lung AFP in it!!
Take it to the scrap yard and crush it with Clan Grifter locked inside

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.

Reactions: 59
So bored of all her lies...

Been filming for C4 for forever
Training to be the paramedic
Is getting her driver's licence back soon, just admin...
Her Youtube is coming back
Going to be on TT and Facebook live EVERY DAY
Is going horse riding today
Is keeping the MM pristine
She gets therapy every week
She volunteers weekly
She never cheats
She never lies
The media lies
She's got something exciting to announce
She would never sell/give her pets away
Never trolls anyone else and is in the final stages of Harvey's Law & Track a Troll
Making a film about her life
Is bringing new music out (and she can actually sing)
Never lets people down by cancelling work
How she never drinks or does drugs
How she is working hard to pay back her creditors
No one know who Jordan is
That she is a great cook
How she is getting back into shape by going to the gym and eating healthily
That she's found 'the one'/is getting married/going to have another baby
That she is giving up vaping
She is bringing back her perfume/underwear/homeware/swimwear/pjs ranges
All 5 kids live with her
She's a great mum
She's a great business woman
That she is going to sell her KP Equestrian stuff on TT
That she's looking for a shop
She's been r*ped a 'few' times
She's had kidnap threats (but can't remember how many)
She's written 54 books, there is another autobiography on the way
She's minted
She's seeing Harvey next week
She owns her MM and no one can take it away from her
Blade was killed on purpose and she is investigating it
She's been in the Industry 30 years
Make the annexe into a club for the kids
Launch a Pricey Academy
Do up the pool, Love Island style
Convert the containers in the garden to mini homes
She's scared of needles
She pays for everything
She never receives her post
Filming a reality show for OF's
Her ex's use her name for stories

The only thing that is true is that it's a self care day, every day...Hair, nails, lashes, brows, massages, sunbeds & lip filler

Reactions: 59
it could just be most of the cars belonged to Carl/dads high end car business(you know the one that makes him millions)so he as moved them as it as been 4 weeks now since the latest split story

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.